Posted: 3 years ago
😒

Word Count: 0

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lovelypathak

Happy birthday Shaheen di.

You are one of the most genuine , humble and compassionate person I have ever seen. You are one of the persons who inspire me to help others selflessly. 😳

I truly pray to God that you are blessed with health, happiness and prosperity.😊😊

This year 2021 may turn to be millionth times better than previous year.🙏🙏

Shilpi..🤗

Thank you so much re behen.. Your lovable greetings means a lot to me..😳

Actually, we have connected through our personalities which matches very well.. We eventually got connected with our noble thoughts, a thought of living for others happiness.. I am happy to meet such a personality here.. I am really honored that I have impressed you something but behen actually it's your good quality who wanna help others by all means.. Love you re..❤️❤️

Yeahh, I truly wish ke 2021 should be a blissful and successful year for everyone..😊

Thank you once again..!! 🤗

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nims23

Many many happy returns of the day dear Shaheen. Wishing you a great year ahead with good health and happiness 🤗🤗❤️

Thank you so much for your valuable wishes, Nima behen.. This really means a lot to me..😳

We already interacted personally through our professional experience and yeahh it seems like I know you very well a long time ago.. Hope to interact with you more..❤️🤗

Thank you❤.

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika1993.06

Happy birthday to you my dear sister Shaheen 🤗🎂🎂🎂🎂😘😘😘😘🎁🎁🎁🍰🍰🍰💐💐💐

Wish you long life with happiness and joy and stay blessed and healthy 😳 Only best wishes to you and your family🤗❤️

Thank you so much Mallika for such heartfelt wishes.. Will cherish it always wholeheartedly.. ❤️🤗

Shukriya behen.. !! 😳

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Home786

Thank you so much for your valuable wishes, Nima behen.. This really means a lot to me..😳

We already interacted personally through our professional experience and yeahh it seems like I know you very well a long time ago.. Hope to interact with you more..❤️🤗

Thank you❤.

Hi Shaheen🤗

I feel the same dear... looking forward to interact with you more ❤️🤗

Hope you are feeling better now :)

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toto123

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Shaheen🥳❤️

I remember u were amongst d very 1st ones to welcome me to the forum in EDT🤗

I hope u have a amazing year ahead & all your wishes come true⭐️

Take care of your health and come join us back soon😳

Shrads..🤗

Thank you so much for such heartwarming wishes behen.. This means really a lot to me..❤️😳

Yeahh, I remember our first interaction.. Me and Krishna had a first convo with you in EDT.. It was short yet cute..😳

Now missing you all in EDT very badly.. 🥺

Hope to interact with you more now..😉

1173608 thumbnail
Sorry Shaheen

I forgot in this rush of my life

I will wish you better next year

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Shaheen 🤗

You are the most amazing person I've come to know in my life ❤️

Trust me you are God's child.🤗

I remember when I was having tough days and for some reason I shared everything with you 😳 and you gave me such life lessons which I'm going to cherish for my entire life 🤗❤️

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me 🤗

Happy Birthday! And may all your dreams come true this year❤️

Get well soon Shaheen ❤️

Love you!!!❤️

Rimi..!🤗

Thank you so much behen for your heartfelt wishes… It really means a lot to me and will treasure it for life long..😳

Areyy, everyone is God's child re.. He bestowed our parents to symbolize it..

Trust me it's a God's will to connect us.. TBH, we both learn some good lessons upon interacting personally.. You're truly a gem..😊 You make us laugh and enlightens us always.. This is the most blessed and fortunate quality you've been bestowed with Rimi.. Always be like this.. Keep smiling and spread happiness always..❤️🤗

Genuinely, I miss you in EDT re..😭Our funny rants, khayali pulaav's, our rendition promos etc.,. Kahaan gayab ho tum sab EDT se??💔🥺 Those were the days...Please visit EDT often re..😒

Once again, thank you for all your wishes and concern behen..🤗

Love you too so much..!! ❤️❤️❤️

Home786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

An amazing personality that you reflect with your words. Whenever i feel low, your name comes up to my mind to talk to. You have been so wonderful when it comes to emotionally support your friends. I can just open up my whole life with you.

In the initial days, i remember we would feel so irritated together listening Ani ki bakwaas Urdu.🤣

Than hamari shayyris, promos, everything we did together. 🤪

Phir wo sab khyali pulavs🤣

A True BiMa shipper, (well ab sampop agai hai🤪)

When i call you behen, i really do mean it kyuki tum ho waisi, ekdum badi behen jaisi. ❤️

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BEHEN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHA!

Alfu..! 🤗

I am speechless reading your words re.. I wholeheartedly thank you for such a heartfelt note and wishes.. You made me emotional😭. I am very fortunate to have you people in my life.. Such precious gems you all.. I am honored to have such diamonds in my life now..

Alfu, trust me I used to tell my sister that I have two young twin sisters Mahi and Alfu..❤️ She will get jealous of seeing me praising you all people.. And Lalitha, Prit and Alexia are like my soul sisters.. ❤️I am fortunate enough have you all in my life re.. I am happy that I made a small place in your hearts.. I will cherish you people life long.. Hope our bonding grows stronger day by day..❤️🤗🤗

Yeahh, initially we will mock Ani's funny tantrums, tooti puthi urdu and all.. Hamaare anokhe khayali pulao, promos, unimaginable theories were best.. Kya ajeeb pagal panti karte thei na hum log..?? 🤣🤣Those were old golden days yaar Alfu.. Missing those days badly now..🥺😭 

Areyy, hum loyal BiMa shipper thei, hai aur rahenge.. #BiMa forever..👍🏼😉

Sampoo ko bhaga degi apni Mahi bahut jald.. Bidu sirf Mahi ki aur Mahi sirf Bidu ki..🤪🤣

Love you bahut zyada re and thanks once again for everything.. ❤️❤️

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Happy wala birthday Shaheen 🥳tum jeeyo hazaro saal, saal ke din ho pachas hazar 🤪may god give u long, healthy, happy life ❤️may your all wishes come true. Happy birthday once again 💐