aly gunda tha,hai aur rahega 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I love his Saandu roop during the dhothi phaad😆

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is not nice with Rubina. He uses Jas+RV to bully Ruby. That is why he looks nice. Chor Goni. 😡

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Yes aly minus jas is 👍🏼

IMO Jas minus Aly was likable. 

Aly khi wajase Jasmine itni vile and disgusting  hogai hai I miss in the beginning weeks when she was hardly visible 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

He is not nice with Rubina. He uses Jas+RV to bully Ruby. That is why he looks nice. Chor Goni. 😡

Why should he be nice to Ruby if he doesn’t like her?? Since when was Ruby nice with anyone with whom she doesn’t like???

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Why should he be nice to Ruby if he doesn’t like her?? Since when was Ruby nice with anyone with whom she doesn’t like???

problem is tht both Jasly belong to the same group even more in bullying, dominating, behaving rudest .............but they demand they r nice. Pagal bolne ke baad says "sorry but u made me" then phir se beijjati chalu. ex- Ejaj, Kavita, Ruby, VG..............recently Rakhi.

The second problem is ..........Ruby is n established actress .........was lead of 3 popular TV serials. Jas was kicked out from 2 serials ..........baaki ek se 2 main lead hi uske paas show chod ke bhaag gaya........🤣

watch KKK- Bhartiwala...............she had her total beijjati there. 🤣Yeh hai Js.👎🏼

goni toh kisi kam ka nehi......... Harsh played for him in KKK in, Bharti was better player thn him in KKK original...........even Jas was better thn him. aisa hai uska kamiyabi. 🤣

In BB his actions making me laugh. Yeh woh hai na KKK ka sabse bara darpak +nalla. 🤡🤣

Ghamand dekhane ke liye keyea hai inn dono ke pass? 🤡🤪

So his yelling is more irritating becos we know what a loser he is. 👎🏼🤢

Edited by jhalak7 - 3 years ago