Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shrabana99

Whenever I see your os, I just storm in to read.. & honestly you never me Ayesha.. 😳❤️ This Os is so out of box for me.. Itne chote chote emotions Ka itna bara os likh dala tumne (though I'm not complaining coz I enjoyed each nd every part of it )..

You are amazing.. ❤️

Heyyy Shrabana🤗

Yar I am really sorry for the late reply...

Thank you sooo much for your lovely comments and for liking my write ups.. 😳🤗

Hearing praises from talented people like you is so motivating. ❤️

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Re-read this after listening to all the speculation on the new entry. If the makers handle the jealousy track with even 1/4th the delicateness of what you did, it would be beautiful to watch.🤗

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

Re-read this after listening to all the speculation on the new entry. If the makers handle the jealousy track with even 1/4th the delicateness of what you did, it would be beautiful to watch.🤗

Thats really sweet of you to say... And to re-read my OS...thats really amazing! 😳 I am soo happy. ❤️🤗 Thank you sooo much.

I am very excited for this upcoming track. I am 100000% sure of one thing. Aniruddh is not going to fall for anyone but Bondu. 🤪😆 I see people going crazy and bashing Ani already...but I believe and hope that this is going to be a lovely track. ❤️ Abh makers bilawajeh ki gadbad na kerein bass. 🤪

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Thats really sweet of you to say... And to re-read my OS...thats really amazing! 😳 I am soo happy. ❤️🤗 Thank you sooo much.

I am very excited for this upcoming track. I am 100000% sure of one thing. Aniruddh is not going to fall for anyone but Bondu. 🤪😆 I see people going crazy and bashing Ani already...but I believe and hope that this is going to be a lovely track. ❤️ Abh makers bilawajeh ki gadbad na kerein bass. 🤪

I am excited too! I am also sure it won't be a love triangle, rather it will be a vehicle for Bondita's teenage crush, and Ani's reaction to it.

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi

I need English translation for the Hindi to under this story, I try hard to understand but sorry could not.

🤗