Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Same here.. not looking forward for a leap... because after the leap it would become a typical ITV romance !! The uniqueness would be gone.. I so like little Bon and ani’s special bond..

100% agreed! ❤️

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Heyyy buddy...🤗 Yaar you are too sweet... Matlab yar... kitne dil se ki hai tareef mere write-ups ki.. ❤️ I am so overwhelmed... 🤗 Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to read my stories...and then for leaving out a beautiful comment too. It truly means a lot. ❤️🤗

You seem to have an inclination towards poetry too... Is that right?😊 The way you wrote the message and the way I perceived it gave me this inkling... 😊

Yes I do like poetry.

Actually ,

My elder sisters gratuated on arts and literature .

So I started reading their level of literature like Macbeth, Othello, Phaedra, and Greek mythologies since 6th grade and at the age of 12 years.

Maybe because of that I have achieved such a thing

Or something else

I don't know

But you stories are really amazing

And you don't have to cut your stories short, because we do need large treats .

And Thank you for this amazing gifts in the form of stories❤️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: AARIAAL_432

Yes I do like poetry.

Actually ,

My elder sisters gratuated on arts and literature .

So I started reading their level of literature like Macbeth, Othello, Phaedra, and Greek mythologies since 6th grade and at the age of 12 years.

Maybe because of that I have achieved such a thing

Or something else

I don't know

But you stories are really amazing

And you don't have to cut your stories short, because we do need large treats .

And Thank you for this amazing gifts in the form of stories❤️

You are very sweet Aariaal... 🤗

You are so well-read mashaAllah. 👍🏼 Thats really impressive.

Literature intrigues me too... I have read a lot of Urdu literature... and very little bit of English lit. But everyone in my family is a book-worm. My mom could not sleep without reading a page or two of books every night. (May Allah bless her soul. I lost her 5 months ago.) So yea, reading comes to me as a hereditary trait. 😊

And I think thats how I got the passion to write also.

I am very impressed with your knowledge though.. ❤️ Greek mytho bhi padh daali! wow! 👍🏼 Miene tou jo thoda buht jaana woh movies ke ya eng novels ke through jaana.. 😳😆

Haan buddy, I will in sha Allah write more here. People like you and your wonderful responses give me a lot of boost... i think its something that I need too to get over my mom's loss...😊

Thank you once again for your precious comments... ❤️

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

You are very sweet Aariaal... 🤗

You are so well-read mashaAllah. 👍🏼 Thats really impressive.

Literature intrigues me too... I have read a lot of Urdu literature... and very little bit of English lit. But everyone in my family is a book-worm. My mom could not sleep without reading a page or two of books every night. (May Allah bless her soul. I lost her 5 months ago.) So yea, reading comes to me as a hereditary trait. 😊

And I think thats how I got the passion to write also.

I am very impressed with your knowledge though.. ❤️ Greek mytho bhi padh daali! wow! 👍🏼 Miene tou jo thoda buht jaana woh movies ke ya eng novels ke through jaana.. 😳😆

Haan buddy, I will in sha Allah write more here. People like you and your wonderful responses give me a lot of boost... i think its something that I need too to get over my mom's loss...😊

Thank you once again for your precious comments... ❤️

I am so sorry for your loss.😭

And you can call me Aari.

You are Ayesha , as far as I know, right ?

I didn't get to read any Urdu literature yet.

But I look forward to read masterpieces from that language too.

As when it comes to literature, I am open to everything.

And once again I am so sorry for your loss.

Keep writing more beautiful stories 🤗❤️

And stay happy😊

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: AARIAAL_432

I am so sorry for your loss.😭

And you can call me Aari.

You are Ayesha , as far as I know, right ?

I didn't get to read any Urdu literature yet.

But I look forward to read masterpieces from that language too.

As when it comes to literature, I am open to everything.

And once again I am so sorry for your loss.

Keep writing more beautiful stories 🤗❤️

And stay happy😊

Thank you Aari for your kind words... 🤗

Means a lot.

Urdu lit is also very vast. I hope you get time to read it...

baqi in sha Allah will continue writing here. I am not a pro but if you ever feel like reading another story by me, you can check out my novel on Wattpad. Its called "Beyond the Realms" and it is the journey of a girl from hopelessnes and despair to happiness and love again with the intervention of some paranormal elements. 😆 Its free on my Wattpad profile. You can see my profile's link in my signature here⬇️

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

Thank you Aari for your kind words... 🤗

Means a lot.

Urdu lit is also very vast. I hope you get time to read it...

baqi in sha Allah will continue writing here. I am not a pro but if you ever feel like reading another story by me, you can check out my novel on Wattpad. Its called "Beyond the Realms" and it is the journey of a girl from hopelessnes and despair to happiness and love again with the intervention of some paranormal elements. 😆 Its free on my Wattpad profile. You can see my profile's link in my signature here⬇️

Yeah sure

I'll definitely check it out❤️😊

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mashallah.... Ayesha... Kya likha hai yar👏

Laajawaab kar dia...

Such beautiful way of expressing intricate feelings of a teenager... Seriously... Easily connect kar paye aisa likha tumne...

Whatever you had written about Bon's jealousy is not something unreal, it is exactly most of us might have experienced once in our life in any form, under any situation.

And Bon being a married teen, being used to be in company of her husband and getting his uncompromised attention, it's obvious for anyone in her situation to feel what she felt.

The way Ani showed his maturity in understanding her dilemma and handling her was fabulous...😳

Jis tarah ff/os me Ani ka bar high rakh dia hai tum sabne, show me aisa nahi dikhta toh we make fun of his Idiocracy to no end🤣

I just now read it Ayesha, n i absolutely loved it.

I love your O.Ss😳

Keep writing more🤗

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

Mashallah.... Ayesha... Kya likha hai yar👏

Laajawaab kar dia...

Such beautiful way of expressing intricate feelings of a teenager... Seriously... Easily connect kar paye aisa likha tumne...

Whatever you had written about Bon's jealousy is not something unreal, it is exactly most of us might have experienced once in our life in any form, under any situation.

And Bon being a married teen, being used to be in company of her husband and getting his uncompromised attention, it's obvious for anyone in her situation to feel what she felt.

The way Ani showed his maturity in understanding her dilemma and handling her was fabulous...😳

Jis tarah ff/os me Ani ka bar high rakh dia hai tum sabne, show me aisa nahi dikhta toh we make fun of his Idiocracy to no end🤣

I just now read it Ayesha, n i absolutely loved it.

I love your O.Ss😳

Keep writing more🤗

Awww Soma... 🤗 You are so sweet. ❤️ Thank you so much buddy for such kind words. ❤️😳

Haha...yea...mien yeh writeups kerty hi isliye hun ke jo cheezein Ani aur Bon show mien nahi kerte dikhai dete, woh mere fanfictions mien ker lia kerien. 😆 Also, I love this stage when Bon is small.. I like their dynamics now. This is the reason why I m not so keen for a leap or a typical mature romance. Woh bhi dekh lien ge jab ayega...but right now there are so many things to be explored, which unfortunately the makers will not explore. 🤔

Mien tou abhi sex education per bhi likhne ka soch rhy hun. Jaise hi time milta hai, will do that. Of course its all going to be decent decent... but yea...yeh bhi itna important issue hai jo inn teenages mien Bondu will face, jo humien show mien kabhi dekhne nahi milay ga.. 😛 Issliye mien khud hi likh ker khush hojaongy. 😆

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww Soma... 🤗 You are so sweet. ❤️ Thank you so much buddy for such kind words. ❤️😳

Haha...yea...mien yeh writeups kerty hi isliye hun ke jo cheezein Ani aur Bon show mien nahi kerte dikhai dete, woh mere fanfictions mien ker lia kerien. 😆 Also, I love this stage when Bon is small.. I like their dynamics now. This is the reason why I m not so keen for a leap or a typical mature romance. Woh bhi dekh lien ge jab ayega...but right now there are so many things to be explored, which unfortunately the makers will not explore. 🤔

Mien tou abhi sex education per bhi likhne ka soch rhy hun. Jaise hi time milta hai, will do that. Of course its all going to be decent decent... but yea...yeh bhi itna important issue hai jo inn teenages mien Bondu will face, jo humien show mien kabhi dekhne nahi milay ga.. 😛 Issliye mien khud hi likh ker khush hojaongy. 😆

Sure... Go for it... I am sure you have so many important concepts in line... Aap likhte jao, hum padhte jayenge🤗

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Whenever I see your os, I just storm in to read.. & honestly you never me Ayesha.. 😳❤️ This Os is so out of box for me.. Itne chote chote emotions Ka itna bara os likh dala tumne (though I'm not complaining coz I enjoyed each nd every part of it )..

You are amazing.. ❤️