Sonu Sood n Urmila Matondkar take a dig at Kangana Ranaut

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Actor Sonu Sood has spoken about the unity that the film industry preaches about, but doesn’t really practice. He said that it’s disappointing to observe some members of the film industry question it.

Asked about the ‘constant’ media trial that the film industry was put through this year, Sonu told, “Of course I was bothered, but what really upset me was seeing some of our own people speak against the industry. This is that industry for which he leave our homes and families. It is an industry that fulfils dreams. And now, to see people point fingers at it, you can imagine how it must have affected us.”

He said that the industry should learn from this experience. “We all like to think we’re one big family, but the chains that can bind us are missing. People align themselves with others, no one reaches out to praise you or to offer advice. Everyone is constrained. They say they are a part of Bollywood, but they’ve created barriers around themselves,” he said.

Sonu concluded, “We should all learn from this. In this industry, people value success, but no one offers support when you fail.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A couple of months ago Kangana Ranaut said that she doesn’t feel safe in Mumbai after she revealed that she also received a few threats. She also went on to compare Mumbai to Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. She also compared the administration to the Taliban.

However, she returned back to Mumbai from her hometown with ‘special security and grabbed a lot of eyeballs. She also suddenly changed her stance referring to Mumbai as her beloved city.

This tweet didn’t go well with actress turned politician Urmila Matondkar who took to Twitter saying, “for standing up for my beloved city Mumbai? Sister, have you fallen on your head recently?"

https://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/Wf2xZbB/clap.gif

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Why did urmila join shiv sena.. I hate that party.. She could have joined ncp if Congress sidelined her.. AAP isn't strong in Maharashtra, else it could have been a good choice