Sincerely, Mine ~ A KalMa TS (Part 3; 31/12/2020) ~ Completed

arsh_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 1

Kalyani was sitting in her room, trying to get some information in her head by reading her textbooks but her mind kept drifting back to Malhar and Shruti. Now you may ask, who is Shruti? Well, she was Malhar's best friend during his time in college and she had randomly appeared at their house yesterday as she had come to Aurangabad for work and decided to meet Malhar. 

Malhar had been more than happy to see such a good friend of his after a really long time and soon they were engrossed in their never ending talks leaving out Kalyani.

It had only been around eight months since they had married each other and they didn't even love each other, but she always had the sudden urge to punch Shruti, every time she got too touchy with Malhar.

She looked at the clock and realized it was already lunch time. She quickly stood up and went towards the kitchen only to find Malhar and Shruti laughing while they were making something. 

It looked like they were baking some muffins. She could feel her anger boiling up inside her when she saw Shruti's hand on top of Malhar's while he was mixing the batter. 

She went inside and saw that the whole kitchen was messy. Flour lying everywhere, cracked eggs on the floor, lots of dirty dishes and spilled milk. 

"Kalyani tum yaha?," Shruti asked rather unpleasantly. 

"Hmm. Lekin tum logo ne yaha itna bara mess kyu create kiya he?," she asked. It was clearly evident in her tone that she was angry.

"Woh sab hum saaf karde. Tum fikar mat karo. Yeh dekho Kalyani hum na Shruti ki recipe se muffins bana rahe he. Iske haathon me toh jaadu he. Bahot acha khaana banati he," Malhar told Kalyani, which made her even angrier.

He had never praised her food before nor did he actually like any sort of cakes or muffins.

"Theek he toh fir aap aaj apni dost ke haath ka bana khaana khaiye. Mai jaa rahi hu Pillu ke paas," she said angrily. She turned around and before she left, she added: "Aur ha, mujhe yeh kitchen pehele ki tarah neat and tidy chahiye."

"Isse kya hua," Shruti asked after Kalyani left.

Malhar too was shocked at Kalyani's behavior and didn't know what to say, so he just shrugged his shoulders.

Eventhough Shruti was in no mood to cook a meal, she had to, as she didn't want Malhar to think she was lazy.

Though she didn't tell anyone, she actually had feelings for Malhar. She was shocked when she found out that Malhar was married, not once but twice and even had a child. She had given up on all her hopes but after she came here, she saw that Malhar and Kalyani didn't really share a typical husband-wife relationship. This was her chance to win back Malhar. He wouldn't mind a third wife, would he?

Malhar silently gulped down his food. The food was tasty, no doubt, but it would've been better if Kalyani had made it. 

After finishing his lunch and cleaning up the kitchen, he finally excused himself from Shruti and went to check on his wife. He wanted to scold her but he stopped by the door to listen to her conversation with Moksh.

"Pata he Pillu, woh Shruti na bohut chipak rahi thi Malharji se aur Malharji bhi uski bohut tareef kar rahe the. Mujhe bilkul acha nahi laga. Mera toh mann kar raha tha ki mai uska gala dabba do. Aur uss chipkali ko bhi tabhi aana tha, jab Malhar ji ko chuti mili he. Maine toh socha tha ki him teeno family outing pe jaayege lekin Malharji ko uss Shruti se fursat tab hum jaayege na."

Malhar's anger suddenly vanished and he was grinning ear to ear. His wife was jealous so why not take advantage of this opportunity.

He went inside and cleared his throat, pretending as if he didn't hear anything. Kalyani sat up with a jolt and fear was clearly evident in her face as Malhar spoke up. 

"Kalyani tum ne kitchen ne itni rudely baat kyu ki? Shruti humari mehman he. Hume usse pyaar se pesh aana chahiye," he said pretending to be angry.

"Mere hissa ka pyaar bhi aap hi kar lete he," Kalyani murmured.

"Tumne kuch kaha?"

"Apne kuch sunna?"

He shook his head, trying hard to hold in his laughter.

"Waise, Shruti bohut sundar he, nahi? Matlab woh pehele bhi kaafi hot thi lekin ab aur bhi zyada hot hogayi he," he teased her.

Kalyani clenched her hands to fists. Her face was red. 

"Toh jaye apni hot friend ke paas aur ussi ke sath apna ghar basa lijiye. Vaise bhi woh single hi he aur apko teesri patni se koi aitraaz to hoga nahi," she bursted out and stomped out of the room.

Malhar broke out in laughter. He was enjoying teasing his wife and seeing her jealous.

He went to the kitchen to execute his next plan.

He saw that both Kalyani and Shruti were there. His wife was cutting vegetables for dinner and his friend was drinking water.

Perfect!, he thought

He went up to Shruti. "Shruti, mai soch raha tha kyu na hum movie dekhne chale. Sirf mai aur tum?," he asked her. 

Kalyani's eyes widend and she passed a glare to Malhar who just ignored it.

Shruti happily agreed passing a wicked smile to Kalyani.

"Lekin Malharji, aapko itni dino baad chutti mile he toh aap thora aaram kijiye aur Pillu ke sath time spend kijiye. Bahut miss kar raha tha woh aapko," Kalyani tried to convince him.

Malhar tapped his finger on his chin, thinking what to do.

"Kalyani, sirf kuch hi ghanto ki toh baat he aur waise bhi Moksh toh abhi so raha he," Shruti butted in.

"Sahi keh rahi ho. Tum jaako tayyar ho jao. Hume ek ghante me nikalna he," Malhar said.

Kalyani looked on as they both walked out of the kitchen.

"Itni aasani se mai haar nahi manugi," Kalyani said to herself and started thinking of an idea to stop them.

"Idea!"

So, I wrote this TS a while ago but never posted it anywhere and since my FF is getting a bit too emotional, I thought I would post it now.

The second and third part will be up as soon as I've proofread them.

(I'll try to update my FF soon but I'm very busy at the moment)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww

So cuteโค๏ธ

Shruti๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Malhar ji enjoying jealousy of wife๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

His plan๐Ÿ˜†

jealous Kalyani is so cuteโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›

Pilluโค๏ธ

Thanks for writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh my goodness...this is so cute ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… jealous Kalyani is such a treat ๐Ÿ™ˆ great work Noor... excited to read the next chapter 

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aww

So cuteโค๏ธ

Shruti๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Malhar ji enjoying jealousy of wife๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

His plan๐Ÿ˜†

jealous Kalyani is so cuteโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜›

Pilluโค๏ธ

Thanks for writing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you, Bhagu ๐Ÿค—

arsh_7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Oh my goodness...this is so cute ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… jealous Kalyani is such a treat ๐Ÿ™ˆ great work Noor... excited to read the next chapter 

Thank you Minnie โค๏ธ

Sehreemlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
amazing ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž bichari kalayani ๐Ÿคญ malhar ji ๐Ÿ˜‰ Shruti๐Ÿ˜’
Sehreemlove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am very excited for next episode ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail