Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tALX0RvRLM

This guy is absolutely calling out the partiality towards masterblind from producers, right from the secret task. I agree there is very less chance of his coming back. 

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

I am not sure.... But after watching his review , it's look very evident that he is not coming...😔😔

After his review about wkv I really had no hope of his coming back... 

I don't think he is coming back😒

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

His video was great! All the points he brought up against Salman and BB creatives was very valid. The audience isn't stupid and no one is falling for BB shoving VG in our faces with one sob story after another. 👎🏼

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

His video was awesome. Gutter creatives going to lowest levels championing this sick man, exploiting Priyank’s sexuality.

I don’t think manu should go, I felt super bad for him when he left and how ill he looked. They will humiliate him every wkw.

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

His video was awesome. Gutter creatives going to lowest levels championing this sick man, exploiting Priyank’s sexuality.

I don’t think manu should go, I felt super bad for him when he left and how ill he looked. They will humiliate him every wkw.

Manu was bang on about the partiality towards Vikas but I feel like he’s only saying that now cuz he’s not being allowed to comeback lol

Otherwise, partiality always happens in bb but previously Manu used to ignore it in his reviews. Like everyone knows that bb was biased towards Sid and his Shuklis last season but Manu used to ignore all that cuz he wanted the views from Sid fans and cuz all that bias wasn’t happening against him lol

Ab apne pe aayi hai toh Manu bharak gaya hai 😂😂

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Manu was bang on about the partiality towards Vikas but I feel like he’s only saying that now cuz he’s not being allowed to comeback lol

Otherwise, partiality always happens in bb but previously Manu used to ignore it in his reviews. Like everyone knows that bb was biased towards Sid and his Shuklis last season but Manu used to ignore all that cuz he wanted the views from Sid fans and cuz all that bias wasn’t happening against him lol

Haan you are right, he used to defend Shukla no questions asked. Waise I wonder why they aren’t bringing him back and he seems super triggered dude!

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Exactly , while watching the video I was thinking the same.... He said in his video that vikas pushed arshi whatever the reason , but the fact is he pushed which is not allowed then his image was whitewashed n he brought back, his jokar card is still there why?? There is a rule you cannot push , and BB expelled him ,then why BB brought him back.....n I was thinking last year he justified each n every push of Siddharth only on the basis that 'poking thing'...he never questioned why didn't BB expel Siddharth.... because a push is a push....n he did push multiple times...

That called a karma

But in this season I find him quite fair that's why I felt bad ...

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinster3322

This guy is absolutely calling out the partiality towards masterblind from producers, right from the secret task. I agree there is very less chance of his coming back. 

Thanks for sharing the video😊

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I read an article in tc that says manu punjabi evicted from bb house due to health issues. That means he is not a contestant anymore. 😛

Antaramantara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

I read an article in tc that says manu punjabi evicted from bb house due to health issues. That means he is not a contestant anymore. 😛

Oh so they unfairly evicted him which is very common in this season....may be that's why no eviction in Christmas week