Is there a meta-story going on with Manu Punjabi?

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I was really surprised to see this. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7N2k58KKY

A few days ago there was a post here about his review and I expressed how much I thought this season has totally lost all the remaining essence of the captive reality format by allowing Manu to do all this. Many of you all agreed and added to the conversation too. 

But now I'm a little confused. This guy is full on criticizing the show on YouTube. On the one hand, he is still a part of the show and is mentioned in passing at least once an episode minimum (which means the show wants the audience to remember him, since random mentions are easily editable). Yet here he is on the internet saying Vikas is being allowed to do whatever he wants, calling out the creatives for mishandling certain situations, and even saying shit like 'Bigg Boss khel gaye, bakwas task tha' etc. 

We all know how desperate BB is to recreate the Sid vs Asim fire from last year. There was an entirely separate BB going on outside, with random trend wars, celebrities getting involved, a crazy crowd showing up for a mall task that never even happened, family members and friends getting down and dirty, etc. Well, I'm now wondering - is Manu making these videos a part of the plan for a meta storyline? Eijaz has been sidelined a lot recently (and today excluding him from the performances really made it clear). Are they planning something where Manu, his friend, comes back and some meta angle begins against Gupta/Arshi/etc. to bring Eijaz back into the forefront? 

I know I might be over thinking here but it seems a little crazy to me that this guy, who until last year was kissing creative's ass when they were pathetically allowing Shukla to get away with anything, is now openly condemning them woh bhi while he is himself still in the show! Doesn't even look too sick to compete or anything to me! Is this part of the story? Are they experimenting with something new? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I guess there might be something else. Manu’s exit was so sudden and uncalled for. It seems that he himself didnt want to go out. Either he genuinely is unwell or BB saw Manu getting a lot of votes and to make sure he isnt a threat they smartly got him out with the ‘unwell’ excuse which probably Manu had understood. He will comeback in the show most likely but first of all he entered midway and secondly he will be absent for weeks which does impact on the game and affect the votebank too as audience find another fav by then.

Last season was tooo biased, but this season is on another level.

More than 50% of the evictions has been highly manipulated.

I can give so many examples of how many contestants have been unfairly evicted this season.

The victims of this season are Shehzad, Nishant, Rahul V, Aly, Manu, Pavitra as they could have been a threat and competition to their choosen ones so they are ‘smartly’ getting the competitiors out. 

Shehzad though he didnt get more votes than Rubina n Jasmin, if i m not wrong his and jasmin’s votes were very close and he was doing well he had one quiet week he is out with seniors twist.

Nishant got nominated with three more contestants who were more popular than him(not to forget his captaincy was snatched), but despite that he got more votes than two of then, still he was out with housemates twist.

Rahul V many may say Rahul ran away or quit the show but I feel this was highly manipulated. Not Rahul, if it was any other contestant who r being said 5-7 times show chor do show chor do voh chor dega, and earlier seasons so many contestants like Rimi, Sree do the ghar jaana hai rant infinity times still no action taken, but when Rahul did it once, they just let him go as he was a threat to their choosen one n got more votes than other choosen one, hence this affects his game and might make a difference.

Aly, I mean why do they had to bring him as Jasmin’s sahara or bf?! They should have brought him as another player. This is BB not some couples show. Aly is an actual BB material! Plus he was suppose to be there from day one, but then he was brought as wildcard. Again to showcase drama, they make Aly sacrifice for Jasmin, and once he is back, though he is playing differently but its still kinda evident they kept him for Jasmin only and now that he foil BB plan surely they will try to get him out of the way too. So far he is the least affected one.

Manu is the only challenger who could actually give a tough fight to the current contestants. Cmon admit it Arshi, Rakhi these ppl maybe hella entertaining but they dont have enough votes to make them win the show, so makers also dont need to get them out of the way as they are an asset to them, entertainment plus will never foil their plan. When they saw Manu getting loads of vote, they got him out with the ‘emergency’ excuse.

Pavitra who did talk about the show’s biasedness and she claimed that she didnt get the lowest votes, infact she was on 4th position. Pavitra may not have much online fans but generally she may have lot of fans for her sab tv show. Its surprisinging they would evict an strong contender from day 1 despite the fact she got enough votes.

Sara well idk how she would have been as a player  as she stayed for a week only, her eviction was unfair.

I guess Manu decoded this biasedness thing well since he is quite smart and he himself is the victim this time toh grudges toh rahega. In Manu’s season the biasedness wasnt this much plus he wasnt the victim isliye he always spoke in show’s favour and had a different POV like general audience. But this time when he himself is the victim he realized the actual matter. Manu criticized many contestants and their playing style, but now he realized the problem was not the contestant or their playing style the problem was the makers itself who has been manipulating this entire season.

This season could have been a sureshot hit if it aired on sony. 

I know Channel want their bahu to win. Rubina honestly is a good contestant too. I like her personality and her game is okayish. But I see so much fire and potential in her, thats why I wont mind if she wins, but the reason I dont root for her mainly as I m against biasedness. If Rubina had many strong contenders, audience could have seen the best out of Rubina but now that all the strong contestants are being cleared out of Rubina’s way she doesnt even need to try now.

Jasmin I dont even wanna talk about her. I dont hate her yet, but her game plan or the way she is presenting herself in the show is so horrible. All these days I used to wonder why ppl hate her so much, but when she threw the dumbell at rubina to show the same energy when rubina rejected what she said, and the way she did heh sooo much fakeness and attitude was evident there 🤢 Even Aly knew she is gone case he cant do anything to guide her. I still think probably outside she isnt a bad person, but seriously the way BB saved her infinity times, the more she is being saved the more blunder she is making its kinda ruining her image. It would have been better for her if she would have got evicted naturally in the intial weeks, at least image toh rehta. She is definately a terrible choice by channel for their choosen one, Rubina at least doing something but Jasmin is 🙄🙄 she shld focus on doing well in task instead since she is good in task instead of doing nautankis and faking dramas.

P.S sorry for the big comment could have made a seperate post lmao, but just wanted to vent out my frustration over the show

Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think he will be 'sick and out' until EK is sidelined further and ignored. He will make a comeback with gusto flying in and saving EK and energizing him to take on the villians in the house. That would be a filmy storyline fitting a reality show on Colors! 

The fact that he is reviewing the show while he is supposed to out sick is hilarious!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I heard Manu was getting very few votes. I guess it was fine to save a Eijaz. I feel he would have hot least votes in last weeks nominations. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like Mannu is not coming back...issliye khundak mein hai...show ke saath...and probably tht is why they didn't evict anyone .😆

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here is his latest. A total expose of Bigg Boss and his treatment of Vikas. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tALX0RvRLM&feature=emb_title

Either this guy is not coming back. 

Or he's going to be fireworks in the house!!! 

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I guess there might be something else. Manu’s exit was so sudden and uncalled for. It seems that he himself didnt want to go out. Either he genuinely is unwell or BB saw Manu getting a lot of votes and to make sure he isnt a threat they smartly got him out with the ‘unwell’ excuse which probably Manu had understood. He will comeback in the show most likely but first of all he entered midway and secondly he will be absent for weeks which does impact on the game and affect the votebank too as audience find another fav by then.

Last season was tooo biased, but this season is on another level.

More than 50% of the evictions has been highly manipulated.

I can give so many examples of how many contestants have been unfairly evicted this season.

The victims of this season are Shehzad, Nishant, Rahul V, Aly, Manu, Pavitra as they could have been a threat and competition to their choosen ones so they are ‘smartly’ getting the competitiors out. 

Shehzad though he didnt get more votes than Rubina n Jasmin, if i m not wrong his and jasmin’s votes were very close and he was doing well he had one quiet week he is out with seniors twist.

Nishant got nominated with three more contestants who were more popular than him(not to forget his captaincy was snatched), but despite that he got more votes than two of then, still he was out with housemates twist.

Rahul V many may say Rahul ran away or quit the show but I feel this was highly manipulated. Not Rahul, if it was any other contestant who r being said 5-7 times show chor do show chor do voh chor dega, and earlier seasons so many contestants like Rimi, Sree do the ghar jaana hai rant infinity times still no action taken, but when Rahul did it once, they just let him go as he was a threat to their choosen one n got more votes than other choosen one, hence this affects his game and might make a difference.

Aly, I mean why do they had to bring him as Jasmin’s sahara or bf?! They should have brought him as another player. This is BB not some couples show. Aly is an actual BB material! Plus he was suppose to be there from day one, but then he was brought as wildcard. Again to showcase drama, they make Aly sacrifice for Jasmin, and once he is back, though he is playing differently but its still kinda evident they kept him for Jasmin only and now that he foil BB plan surely they will try to get him out of the way too. So far he is the least affected one.

Manu is the only challenger who could actually give a tough fight to the current contestants. Cmon admit it Arshi, Rakhi these ppl maybe hella entertaining but they dont have enough votes to make them win the show, so makers also dont need to get them out of the way as they are an asset to them, entertainment plus will never foil their plan. When they saw Manu getting loads of vote, they got him out with the ‘emergency’ excuse.

Pavitra who did talk about the show’s biasedness and she claimed that she didnt get the lowest votes, infact she was on 4th position. Pavitra may not have much online fans but generally she may have lot of fans for her sab tv show. Its surprisinging they would evict an strong contender from day 1 despite the fact she got enough votes.

Sara well idk how she would have been as a player  as she stayed for a week only, her eviction was unfair.

I guess Manu decoded this biasedness thing well since he is quite smart and he himself is the victim this time toh grudges toh rahega. In Manu’s season the biasedness wasnt this much plus he wasnt the victim isliye he always spoke in show’s favour and had a different POV like general audience. But this time when he himself is the victim he realized the actual matter. Manu criticized many contestants and their playing style, but now he realized the problem was not the contestant or their playing style the problem was the makers itself who has been manipulating this entire season.

This season could have been a sureshot hit if it aired on sony. 

I know Channel want their bahu to win. Rubina honestly is a good contestant too. I like her personality and her game is okayish. But I see so much fire and potential in her, thats why I wont mind if she wins, but the reason I dont root for her mainly as I m against biasedness. If Rubina had many strong contenders, audience could have seen the best out of Rubina but now that all the strong contestants are being cleared out of Rubina’s way she doesnt even need to try now.

Jasmin I dont even wanna talk about her. I dont hate her yet, but her game plan or the way she is presenting herself in the show is so horrible. All these days I used to wonder why ppl hate her so much, but when she threw the dumbell at rubina to show the same energy when rubina rejected what she said, and the way she did heh sooo much fakeness and attitude was evident there 🤢 Even Aly knew she is gone case he cant do anything to guide her. I still think probably outside she isnt a bad person, but seriously the way BB saved her infinity times, the more she is being saved the more blunder she is making its kinda ruining her image. It would have been better for her if she would have got evicted naturally in the intial weeks, at least image toh rehta. She is definately a terrible choice by channel for their choosen one, Rubina at least doing something but Jasmin is 🙄🙄 she shld focus on doing well in task instead since she is good in task instead of doing nautankis and faking dramas.

P.S sorry for the big comment could have made a seperate post lmao, but just wanted to vent out my frustration over the show

OMG how do you manage to type all of this mei toh itna type nai karsaktha warna I toh would fall 😴

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chopatgomake

OMG how do you manage to type all of this mei toh itna type nai karsaktha warna I toh would fall 😴

part time writer hoon yaar(as a hobby)

and also at my university i have to type so many pages reports sometimes😆