You should be ashamed': Jaya Bachchan stares at paparazzi

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

'You should be ashamed': Jaya Bachchan stares at paparazzi, lashes out after exiting showroom

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/you-should-be-ashamed-jaya-bachchan-stares-paparazzi-lashes-out-after-exiting-showroom-831440

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The incident happened when Jaya and Agastya left the showroom and headed down the stairs towards their car. Both, Jaya and Agastya were seen sporting their masks. At first, Jaya gave a hard stare to the camerapersons who were then seen asking each other to back away. However, when they didn't leave, Jaya was seen saying, "Sharm aani chahiye (you should be ashamed)".

So, neither of the paps wanted to move so Jaya could get past them and get to her car.  During a pandemic.  They should be ashamed even if she is a cranky grande dame.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

she should join BJP ASAP  then we will feel ashamed  πŸ€£

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is normal when she steps out πŸ€£

She reminds me of my Dadi

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Talis

The incident happened when Jaya and Agastya left the showroom and headed down the stairs towards their car. Both, Jaya and Agastya were seen sporting their masks. At first, Jaya gave a hard stare to the camerapersons who were then seen asking each other to back away. However, when they didn't leave, Jaya was seen saying, "Sharm aani chahiye (you should be ashamed)".

So, neither of the paps wanted to move so Jaya could get past them and get to her car.  During a pandemic.  They should be ashamed even if she is a cranky grande dame.

Not true. They maintained enough space.

Jaya B is so stuck up and arrogant. We have known her hatred for the paps, but at the end of the day, it's a job and they have to do it to feed their families. She has no right to ask them to stop. Her arrogance comes from entitlement, as she considers herself better than other human beings. Despicable behaviour.

If she's so concerned about being identified and photographed, she chose the wrong profession. She should have done a regular job and not become an actor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwlWFAl5HLg

GumGum thumbnail

The cutest Bachchan. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jaya is snobbish & arrogant, but I don't understand what exactly these paps are doing here?

They're just doing it to rile her up at this point.πŸ˜†

I mean what are they trying to capture here?πŸ€”

She isn't even at a public platform/function.

There's no scope of controversy, gossip or anything remotely newsworthy.

This "Oh but they're also doing their job to feed their families" is a pathetic excuse to justify these peeping tom reporters, who've no respect for anyone's privacy.🀒

Doesn't matter you're a celebrity or not. Nobody likes a camera on their head 24x7.

I pity those people who're interested in knowing where these so-called "stars" eating, dancing, shopping etc etc.πŸ€”πŸ˜΅

Edited by diasingh2 - 3 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

She’s such a khadoos πŸ˜†. What does it take for someone to turn into this in old age? Usually old people are happy in my experience especially if they are rich too πŸ˜†

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I mean what are they trying to capture here?πŸ€”

She isn't even at a public platform/function.

Because they are paparazzi. That's what they do.

And millions on instagram love seeing such pictures of stars in their candid moments.