Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aegon thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: born-leader

What is the show about? To get ahead. How are you going to do that? And maybe you missed it that Ejaz was the one who said boycott or cut off won't work. Ab strategy na banayein?

Did I make a post against their strategy? I am just replying to a post which is against Rubina for nominating Eijaj, they are in the game and they can do all they want to win

TM is saying Rubina bullied Eijaj today by nominating him and not nominating Arshi, strategy to show her negative is game but nominating is not? Didn't Eijaj nominate her too? Bigg boss asked her to nominate someone, isme bullying kaha se ho gayi?

Now Eijaj threw her bag out when he could have thrown Rahul's bag who is mocking his trauma, but game is game 

Then Rubina talking about Eijaj is bitching (which she didn't do in today's episode) but Eijaj making plans with his tigdi is strategy, wasn't he bitching about Rubina with Arshi? 

Edited by Aegon - 3 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Shes part of b*ing gang lol

So is all in the house including rahul and eijaz...they are no saints

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aegon

Did I make a post against their strategy? I am just replying to a post which is against Rubina for nominating Eijaj, they are in the game and they can do all they want to win

TM is saying Rubina bullied Eijaj today by nominating him and not nominating Arshi, strategy to show her negative is game but nominating is not? Didn't Eijaj nominate her too? Bigg boss asked her to nominate someone, isme bullying kaha se ho gayi?

Now Eijaj threw her bag out when he could have thrown Rahul's bag who is mocking his trauma, but game is game 

Then Rubina talking about Eijaj bitching (which she didn't do in today's episode) but Eijaj making plans with his tigdi is strategy, wasn't he bitching about Rubina with Arshi? 

He actually differed with Arshi and said we shouldn’t ignore his problem is mainly with Abhinav who he thinks is non deserving. He wants to see how Rubina plays without a support system which is fair.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: akniti

So is all in the house including rahul and eijaz...they are no saints

Yes they are learning from Rubinav and Jasaly

dair aye but durust aye 

peeyara thumbnail

What did Rubina do to him? 

Didn't he join the bandwagon against Rubina and was plotting to show her negatively with Manu and Arshi?

Rubina didnt speak behind his back, she wasn't a part of any anti Eijaj conversation, it was Eijaj who was targeting her and plotting against her 

Arshi was saying to do isolation and negative image thingy to which Manu and Eijaaz explained to her that isolation always brings sympathy irrespective of negativity or positivity

Arshi even said nominating her again n again, may be they can eliminate her to which again Eijaaz said she wont go

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

Kucchh logon ka mental contraction has become more dangerous than constipation. Who cannot make distinction between direct nomination and nominating somebody as revenge.

Bulshit oops Bully gang kutte ki tarah se Eijaz ke peeche pada hai.

Bunch of bullies i hope they get bajoed

PranPriye thumbnail

The 'Eijaz ke sare friends nikal jaate hai' is a very mean thing to say.👎🏼 Manu was spending max time with Nikki, not Eijaz. Even Jaan lost his game because he was more interested in chasing Nikki. It's the eliminated people's fault and not Eijaz.

hasini009 thumbnail

Eijaj bhi to nominate kiya

Eijaj was the one who ganged up against Rubina today and supported Rahul who mocked his trauma, convenience thy name Jaichand 

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1341077957595586560?s=19

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1341076171761577986?s=19

Who was making strategy to portray Rubina negative today with his gang?

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1341079186513997827?s=19

Ruby ki beizzati/corner ki toh scripted hai. Serving footage and sympathy on platter. dusronki ki toh asli wala beizzati. aap nahi samjhoge Aegon ji.🤣

and everyone has right to bully her. Kyunki she has superiority complex. and everyone has right to mock her personal life because she herself sold it for game. but aur kisike personal life ko discuss nahi karne ka

Edited by hasini009 - 3 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

Ruby ki beizzati/corner ki toh scripted hai. Serving footage and sympathy on platter. dusronki ki toh asli wala beizzati. aap nahi samjhoge Aegon ji.🤣

and everyone has right to bully her. Kyunki she has superiority complex. and everyone has right to mock her personal life because she herself sold it for game. but aur kisike personal life ko discuss nahi karne ka

Team A jasmean aly rahul nikki against ruby , as aly and rahul mission eliminate abhi as abhi Is Ruby's emotional support he wanna break it

Team b eijaz khan mannu arshi mahajan rakhi yesterday was plotting day for isolating rubina...

They too against rubina

Now I see post eijaz is cornered? Arshi rakhi mannu mahajan all support him..in lf he sorted things with aly rahul jas and  now they all are big group....

Actual cornered is rubinav not eijaz khan in any way....

Am I watching different show?

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel bad for Eijaz. Kahan phass gaya hain inn bullies ke beech. I have gone through bullying in real life and I can understand how he must be feeling. Rahul is crass, Jasmine is very mean and additionally manipulative Ally is their gang leader. God help Eijaz from these bullies.