Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dsm123

Shreya 🤗❤️ ❤️

Honesty speaking I so dislike Bondita for taking everyone to haveli and Anirudh agreeing with her happily.. it's not just their house that they take such decisions everytime without asking elders. Tumko samaj seva karne ka shauk hain toh apne dum pe karo na yaar.. why trouble poor RC's 😡 dono miya biwi are getting on my nerves

Sampoo will defo trouble Rudhita 😵 i just hope ani pe dore na dale🤣 waise she won't 😆

After fake mumma please sampoo ka remarriage dikha do. Isko jyada jhelna is impossible 😭

Sacchi Dhanu its so irritating the way Rudhita bring whomsoever they want into the mansion, without even properly discussing it with everyone

Its not about them being zamindars and all but when they are bringing someone to stay with them forever can't they even consult anyone? Aisa kaun karta hai? And how many zimmedaris will Ani take? but glad ki he uthaoed Saurabh body instead of going for drama🤪

I was dreading kahin jake Sampoo se bhi shaadi karne ki naubat nahi aajaye🤣but Ani is isshmaart😎 sirf biwi ke case mein josh mein aakar shadi karli🤪

Yeh body uthane ka stunt tabhi bhi karsakta tha na😉🤪

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

But things have been set in motion. No matter what Bon did in the past Sampoo will blame her for Saurabh’s death n she will create problems especially when she sees Bon enjoying her life. Dumb tracks!

I get that same feeling too :( urghh I am going to hate sampoo if she does that

bhshre95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovelypathak

Shreya 🤗

Where r u nowadays? EDT mai bhi nahi dikhti.

Missing you.😭

The way Mami instigating her and was listening to her bakwaas chupchap made me🤪. Even i feel ye kuch ulta seedha karegi jarur. 🤔

Heck! I want stern kaka back. 😈

Kaka should ask Ani kis rishte ke adhikaar se rahegi RCs haveli mai.😡 like he asked Ani when the latter refused to accept bon as his wife.

Shilpi🤗❤️

Long time😆

Haan my exams are coming so have cut down coming to the forum and stopped visiting EDT altogether😆

I didn't get good vibes when she was silently hearing to everything Mami said

And why couldn't mama mami take her to their home, why with RCs?

I seriously want that strict Kaka back, I miss him so much🤔 I feel him being orthodox is much better than seeing Rudhita being unnecessarily generous

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Sacchi Dhanu its so irritating the way Rudhita bring whomsoever they want into the mansion, without even properly discussing it with everyone

Its not about them being zamindars and all but when they are bringing someone to stay with them forever can't they even consult anyone? Aisa kaun karta hai? And how many zimmedaris will Ani take? but glad ki he uthaoed Saurabh body instead of going for drama🤪

I was dreading kahin jake Sampoo se bhi shaadi karne ki naubat nahi aajaye🤣but Ani is isshmaart😎 sirf biwi ke case mein josh mein aakar shadi karli🤪

Yeh body uthane ka stunt tabhi bhi karsakta tha na😉🤪

Rudhita se jyada Bondita..yaar khud uss ghar ki bahu hain but kisiko puchti bhi nahi🤪🤣 asks only Anirudh that too like haina pati babu? Usko pta ye ghanta NA bolega🤣🤣🤣 I so want kaka to do dhulayi of these pati patni.. sarpe chadh ke naach rahe dono... see I'm not against revolutionary work or even social work but I'm strictly against taking everyone home. Home is private and very Personal thing... it has to be maintained like that😡

Ani behaved too smart aaj🤣 body uthake sampoo ko bacha liya and even sabke samne drama hota toh Rudhita marriage truth reveal hone ke chances were high... Ani never wants this to happen.. he played safe😆

But munshi deserved to do his last rights

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Haan my exams are coming so have cut down coming to the forum and stopped visiting EDT altogether😆

When will your exams start? All the best for studies and exams 🤗

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OMG🤪..when they returned home from Vrindavan Ani to Bon - aao paer chute hain... (kaka ke)🤣

Jode se paer chuye kaka ke🤪❤️. Anirudh is full on gone man🤪🤣 ab he wants couple paer chuna😆

Bon looks so pretty and mature in new hair style❤️

Welcome new ZIMMEDARI OF ARC/Rudhita "SAMPOO DIDI"

Welcome to the new vamp/mini part 2 "SAMPOO DIDI" she'll be worse than mini as she's daughter of mami after all..😵

Bondita is classic example of "Aa bail mujhe maar" iss baar bhi madam decided to take sampoo to RC mansion and her JKG husband was as usual "HA BONDITA" aajse sampoo will live with us😵

Anirudh should start calling sampoo as Didi.. I hope ye dore na dale Ani pe...chances are high ki dalegi🤪🤣

Thank god today they showed fbs of Saurabh with all Anirudh Bondita and sampoo💔😭

Btw Bondita asks Anirudh about sati and uska jo fbs start hua woh Rudhita shadi pe hi jake ruka🤪. I was like she asked only about sati ye kyu shadi rasm tak gya fb mein🤪🤣

I love how Anirudh takes Bondita with himself everywhere 🤪🤣 akele nahi chodta biwi ko na khud akela kahi jata🤣 he's always like "main aur Bondita"😆 next time ye "main" bole I'll add "aur Bondita" usse pehle 🤪🤣

Now start "mumma" track asap🤪

LOL..... hilarious review as usual🤣👍🏼

@underlined OMG....I didn't even notice that. I was busy looking at Sampoorna's blousless saree😲 I mean did widows ever dress like that? Or are they turning her into Mini part 2 and dressing her in styles that were way different from the era and totally out of character? After reading your post🤓 I went to check the episode on Voot again😆 Indeed, he wanted to take Couple's Ashirwaad from Kaka🤣 Such an interesting thing I missed looking at Sampoorna

Bondita is classic example of "Aa bail mujhe maar"🤣🤣🤣

This is so true. I really pity Kaka and the RCs. I mean who wouldn't be irritated if their home is turned into a dharmashala? I don't know if it was only me but when Bondita declared that Sampoorna would live with them in the RC haveli Anirudh seemed a bit shocked😆

@red Do you think it will happen?😕 Please, I don't want another person obsessed with Anirudh as if he is the last man on earth😵 I don't want another Mini type of drama No more Pati, Patni aur Woh drama PLEASE🤢 Did you notice when Sampoorna entered the house she entered with her left foot. That is considered apshagun right? Or maybe I have watched too many ITV dramas😳

Now start "mumma" track asapsmiley39

Me too looking forward to the Chotu Mumma track. I hope it will be entertaining and lighthearted😊

Edited by leanne_1983 - 3 years ago
Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ani pura pagal ho gya hain biwi ke piche🤪 biwi kuch bhi bole he has to say HA🤣 register toh kuch hota nahi k kyaa boli woh🤪🤣

Didi ya boudi kuch toh bol usko Anirudh 🤣🤣 bon se jyada we're getting worried 🤪🤣🤣

I realize one thing

Ani will never call sampoorna sister 🤣

Are agar usko behen bolega to taklif ho jayegi na

Bondita ki behen he sampoorna aur agar Ani behen bolega sampoorna ko to Bondita bhi to behen ho jayegi uski🤪🤣

bhshre95 thumbnail

Rudhita se jyada Bondita..yaar khud uss ghar ki bahu hain but kisiko puchti bhi nahi🤪🤣 asks only Anirudh that too like haina pati babu? Usko pta ye ghanta NA bolega🤣🤣🤣 I so want kaka to do dhulayi of these pati patni.. sarpe chadh ke naach rahe dono... see I'm not against revolutionary work or even social work but I'm strictly against taking everyone home. Home is private and very Personal thing... it has to be maintained like that😡

Ani behaved too smart aaj🤣 body uthake sampoo ko bacha liya and even sabke samne drama hota toh Rudhita marriage truth reveal hone ke chances were high... Ani never wants this to happen.. he played safe😆

But munshi deserved to do his last rights

Anirudh needs to learn to say nahi Bondita🤪 bohot zyada jhoru ka ghulam bana baitha hai and I want the old kaka back who stuck to his decisions varna Bon RC mansion ko NGO bana degi

I so agree with you Dhanu. Home is a very personal space and its so weird to see them bring random people to home like this that too for a permanent basis. Maybe I am feeling like this because I am a very private person. Mujhe toh kabhi kabhi guests ke aane pe irritation hojati when I go home. Aur yahan Rudhita har din ek naye insaan ko RC resident bana dete hain🤔

Yup yaar Munshi did deserve to do his son's last rites and Saurabh too deserved this last respect😭 I don't know I kinda didn't like how his body was treated by Rudhita I know their intentions weren't wrong but still I am very irritated with them today

bhshre95 thumbnail

When will your exams start? All the best for studies and exams 🤗

Jan end mein hai behen😭

Thank you behen🤗🤗

And Good night🤗

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

the tiltle would have been more appropriate if it was written as 'New zimmedari of Rudhita "Sampoo Didi" cum the new villain in line "sampoo" ' 👎🏼