Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sharafah

Not getting good vibes from sapoorna. How can mami always try take advantage of Bon? Omg!!! She is worse than Mini!! If sampoorna is angry around what is happening to her is understandable but if she betrays Bon and Ani she is worse than Mini... I hope they show more rudhita scenes than sampoo scene and no matter how hard a situation Ani and Bon should always be together and trust each other fully 😊

I just Sampoorna doesn’t become Mini part 2 🤢 I got those vibes when her evil mom planted the seeds of treachery in her mind while whispering in her ear. And isn’t Sampoorna supposed to take care of Saurabh’s family in his absence? What the hell is she doing in that haveli? I hope they don’t get her married to Som 🤔

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Dhanu❤️🤗

Didn't watch the epi yet😆

But seriously RC mansion kya Dharamshala hai, jisko bhi ghar se nikala jata hai, use RC mansion leke aajate hain Rudhita

I too have a feeling Sampoo Ani pe dore dalne lagegi but somehow I hope they don't take this route, it would completely ruin Sampoo-Bon bond that is already so damaged for us Hope they bring some new guy for Sampoo and show something like widow remarriage and all rather cliche of showing sisters as plotting against each other. And Ani should immediately declare Sampoo as his sis🤪

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Whats with the makers showing Bon and Sampoo entering the mansion together😭 please I don't want any Sautan drama with Sampoo but mami ne kya kaan bhare hain

Lovelypathak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

🥺

Dhanu❤️🤗

Didn't watch the epi yet😆

But seriously RC mansion kya Dharamshala hai, jisko bhi ghar se nikala jata hai, use RC mansion leke aajate hain Rudhita

I too have a feeling Sampoo Ani pe dore dalne lagegi but somehow I hope they don't take this route, it would completely ruin Sampoo-Bon bond that is already so damaged for us Hope they bring some new guy for Sampoo and show something like widow remarriage and all rather cliche of showing sisters as plotting against each other. And Ani should immediately declare Sampoo as his sis🤪

Shreya 🤗

Where r u nowadays? EDT mai bhi nahi dikhti.

Missing you.😭

The way Mami instigating her and was listening to her bakwaas chupchap made me🤪. Even i feel ye kuch ulta seedha karegi jarur. 🤔

Heck! I want stern kaka back. 😈

Kaka should ask Ani kis rishte ke adhikaar se rahegi RCs haveli mai.😡 like he asked Ani when the latter refused to accept bon as his wife.

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aur kya bhai tumne toh muki baat chinli!Kaisi Bulbbul ki Binodini didi jaisi lag rahi thi safed saree pehenke!Pakka Saudamini returns khelenge abhi makers!

What if she seduces hamare Anirudh ko!Bechara sadme se mar jayega!Kuch utpatang karegi toh kaka bachale bass!

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

Sampoorna's new white saree looks like one wore by the actress of Ram teri Ganga meri! Same white color ki revealing🤣

Oh bhai🤣maaro mujhe maro🤣🤣🤣Died laughing.yeh meri aatma ne likhi hain🤣

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I just Sampoorna doesn’t become Mini part 2 🤢 I got those vibes when her evil mom planted the seeds of treachery in her mind while whispering in her ear. And isn’t Sampoorna supposed to take care of Saurabh’s family in his absence? What the hell is she doing in that haveli? I hope they don’t get her married to Som 🤔

He called Saurab his brother... if Sampoo tries to woo him it will be so gross!! She knows what saurab meant to him and if she does that it is like betraying saurab as well :( saurab would have never wanted her to do this and he didnt give up his life for her to ruin... I will get so mad if she does something against rudhita!!! I hope she does not try Mini route by putting sleeping medicine in his food or trying to corner Bon by putting her into trouble... already cuz of her Bon went through alot :(

Mayu_ra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

OMG🤪..when they returned home from Vrindavan Ani to Bon - aao paer chute hain... (kaka ke)🤣

Jode se paer chuye kaka ke🤪❤️. Anirudh is full on gone man🤪🤣 ab he wants couple paer chuna😆

Bon looks so pretty and mature in new hair style❤️

Welcome new ZIMMEDARI OF ARC/Rudhita "SAMPOO DIDI"

Welcome to the new vamp/mini part 2 "SAMPOO DIDI" she'll be worse than mini as she's daughter of mami after all..😵

Bondita is classic example of "Aa bail mujhe maar" iss baar bhi madam decided to take sampoo to RC mansion and her JKG husband was as usual "HA BONDITA" aajse sampoo will live with us😵

Anirudh should start calling sampoo as Didi.. I hope ye dore na dale Ani pe...chances are high ki dalegi🤪🤣

Thank god today they showed fbs of Saurabh with all Anirudh Bondita and sampoo💔😭

Btw Bondita asks Anirudh about sati and uska jo fbs start hua woh Rudhita shadi pe hi jake ruka🤪. I was like she asked only about sati ye kyu shadi rasm tak gya fb mein🤪🤣

I love how Anirudh takes Bondita with himself everywhere 🤪🤣 akele nahi chodta biwi ko na khud akela kahi jata🤣 he's always like "main aur Bondita"😆 next time ye "main" bole I'll add "aur Bondita" usse pehle 🤪🤣

Now start "mumma" track asap🤪

Sahi ye Bondita pehle kuch esa volegi ki Ani clean bold ho jaye aur phir apna kaam nikalwa leti he and Ani in his dreamland Haa Bondita.

Usko baad me realize hota he ki kis cheez ke liye Haa Bondita bola🤣

Gone case ARC🤪

Ani should ask sampoorna tie rakhi to him so agar koi relation puche to bol sake ki sister he🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I thought the actress playing sampoorna is also leaving the show ...there was goodbye messages on her iG story...🤔..so what’s happening now 💁🏻‍♀️

Na na she's not leaving show. Sampoo will be there for long to boil our blood😡😆

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

Sampoorna's new white saree looks like one wore by the actress of Ram teri Ganga meri! Same white color ki revealing🤣

Ohhh😲 I'll search on YT🤪🤣