New zimmedari of Rudhita "Sampoo Didi"

vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

OMG🤪..when they returned home from Vrindavan Ani to Bon - aao paer chute hain... (kaka ke)🤣

Jode se paer chuye kaka ke🤪❤️. Anirudh is full on gone man🤪🤣 ab he wants couple paer chuna😆

Bon looks so pretty and mature in new hair style❤️

Welcome new ZIMMEDARI OF ARC/Rudhita "SAMPOO DIDI"

Welcome to the new vamp/mini part 2 "SAMPOO DIDI" she'll be worse than mini as she's daughter of mami after all..😵

Bondita is classic example of "Aa bail mujhe maar" iss baar bhi madam decided to take sampoo to RC mansion and her JKG husband was as usual "HA BONDITA" aajse sampoo will live with us😵

Anirudh should start calling sampoo as Didi.. I hope ye dore na dale Ani pe...chances are high ki dalegi🤪🤣

Thank god today they showed fbs of Saurabh with all Anirudh Bondita and sampoo💔😭

Btw Bondita asks Anirudh about sati and uska jo fbs start hua woh Rudhita shadi pe hi jake ruka🤪. I was like she asked only about sati ye kyu shadi rasm tak gya fb mein🤪🤣

I love how Anirudh takes Bondita with himself everywhere 🤪🤣 akele nahi chodta biwi ko na khud akela kahi jata🤣 he's always like "main aur Bondita"😆 next time ye "main" bole I'll add "aur Bondita" usse pehle 🤪🤣

Now start "mumma" track asap🤪

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mini fiasco ke baad Ani Jaanta hai Bon ke sath rahna is safe for him as she is his rakshak bondita. Want bon say aaj se aap meri didi ke sath sath pati babu ki bhi didi hain as pati babu ke do bhai hai par bahen nahin😎

Neh_Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

OMG🤪..when they returned home from Vrindavan Ani to Bon - aao paer chute hain... (kaka ke)🤣

Jode se paer chuye kaka ke🤪❤️. Anirudh is full on gone man🤪🤣 ab he wants couple paer chuna😆

Bon looks so pretty and mature in new hair style❤️

Welcome new ZIMMEDARI OF ARC/Rudhita "SAMPOO DIDI"

Welcome to the new vamp/mini part 2 "SAMPOO DIDI" she'll be worse than mini as she's daughter of mami after all..😵

Bondita is classic example of "Aa bail mujhe maar" iss baar bhi madam decided to take sampoo to RC mansion and her JKG husband was as usual "HA BONDITA" aajse sampoo will live with us😵

Anirudh should start calling sampoo as Didi.. I hope ye dore na dale Ani pe...chances are high ki dalegi🤪🤣

Thank god today they showed fbs of Saurabh with all Anirudh Bondita and sampoo💔😭

Btw Bondita asks Anirudh about sati and uska jo fbs start hua woh Rudhita shadi pe hi jake ruka🤪. I was like she asked only about sati ye kyu shadi rasm tak gya fb mein🤪🤣

I love how Anirudh takes Bondita with himself everywhere 🤪🤣 akele nahi chodta biwi ko na khud akela kahi jata🤣 he's always like "main aur Bondita"😆 next time ye "main" bole I'll add "aur Bondita" usse pehle 🤪🤣

Now start "mumma" track asap🤪

Ani ke fav dialogue - Ha bondita , chalo bondita , ayo bondita, betho bondita , theek hai bondita yeh famous dialogue ban chuke hai 😆

sharafah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not getting good vibes from sapoorna. How can mami always try take advantage of Bon? Omg!!! She is worse than Mini!! If sampoorna is angry around what is happening to her is understandable but if she betrays Bon and Ani she is worse than Mini... I hope they show more rudhita scenes than sampoo scene and no matter how hard a situation Ani and Bon should always be together and trust each other fully 😊

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

Mini fiasco ke baad Ani Jaanta hai Bon ke sath rahna is safe for him as she is his rakshak bondita. Want bon say aaj se aap meri didi ke sath sath pati babu ki bhi didi hain as pati babu ke do bhai hai par bahen nahin😎

For Anirudh safe rehna has become his priority 🤣 and he takes bon with himself for that purpose uparse can't live without wifey🤪🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neh_anidita

Ani ke fav dialogue - Ha bondita , chalo bondita , ayo bondita, betho bondita , theek hai bondita yeh famous dialogue ban chuke hai 😆

True that 🤣🤣

vibrantvibes thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharafah

Not getting good vibes from sapoorna. How can mami always try take advantage of Bon? Omg!!! She is worse than Mini!! If sampoorna is angry around what is happening to her is understandable but if she betrays Bon and Ani she is worse than Mini... I hope they show more rudhita scenes than sampoo scene and no matter how hard a situation Ani and Bon should always be together and trust each other fully 😊

TBH mami is worst🤢 she's ready to make her only child/daughter sati but responsibility nahi li👎🏼

Mini kuch nahi bigad payi Rudhita ka ye sampoo kya cheez hain

I want new track to start asap with bon school going scenes and Rudhita scenes ⭐️

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsm123

TBH mami is worst🤢 she's ready to make her only child/daughter sati but responsibility nahi li👎🏼

Mini kuch nahi bigad payi Rudhita ka ye sampoo kya cheez hain

I want new track to start asap with bon school going scenes and Rudhita scenes ⭐️

I thought the actress playing sampoorna is also leaving the show ...there was goodbye messages on her iG story...🤔..so what’s happening now 💁🏻‍♀️
Patibabu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sampoorna's new white saree looks like one wore by the actress of Ram teri Ganga meri! Same white color ki revealing🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I too don't lile Sampoorna 's entry.

Like you said she is Mini number 2.

I wonder why CV'S want only Minis??

🤣🤬