Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abjini

Lmao you are correct🤣🤣🤣

If the show gets another extension, I won't be surprised if contestants comes back for a third time. 🤣

NINALOGY thumbnail

Becharey Eijaz, Rubina, Jas aur Abhinav ka Kya qasoor hai unko bhi ek do din ky liye bahir bhej do. Especially eijaz ko. Rubina and Abhinav have support system and Jas has aly but bechara Eijaz iska Kya qasoor hai. Isko bhi rest dy do. 

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

did u guys notice sallu talking without any interest. He at least scolded Arshi a little bit coz the creatives offered him extra money to scold her, warna usko interest nahi

priyathapar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Becharey Eijaz, Rubina, Jas aur Abhinav ka Kya qasoor hai unko bhi ek do din ky liye bahir bhej do. Especially eijaz ko. Rubina and Abhinav have support system and Jas has aly but bechara Eijaz iska Kya qasoor hai. Isko bhi rest dy do. 

Abhinav ko ghar nahin bhej rahe because Rubina thinks woh ghar pe akele text aur call karne lagega ladkiyon ko. Isiliye he will continue to stay in the house until Rubina is there so that Rubina can keep an eye on him

Pinster3322 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Manu will record some you tube reviews from his hospital bed, get the latest TRPS,  latest trends and come back to the resort with fresh #gyan for the house. 

WinterPrincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

This show has become a joke like our lives after Covid19. 😆 No darr, no ichcha, no junoon... boring. 

Had these people returned back  with more smartness and played a better game, it was still ok, at the end of the day, we are here for entertainment.. 

But what to do we get, they return back with a terrible game, and show oversmartness and ruin their own game and annoy us even furthur

Example:1.Aly- he looks even more evil now

2.Rahul- came back with extreme overconfidence, unnecessarily poking his head in every single matter of the house and annoying us even furthur. 

Pinster3322 thumbnail

Manuji - we and the contestants look forward to your post hospital tipaani about everyone's game, TRP, trends, ranking,  feedback, latest gossip from outside world on this 'reality show'. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

true i want have started to skip Ali and RV parts they think giving content is only fighting and poking we want some entertainment not the fights 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: WinterPrincess

Had these people returned back  with more smartness and played a better game, it was still ok, at the end of the day, we are here for entertainment.. 

But what to do we get, they return back with a terrible game, and show oversmartness and ruin their own game and annoy us even furthur

Example:1.Aly- he looks even more evil now

2.Rahul- came back with extreme overconfidence, unnecessarily poking his head in every single matter of the house and annoying us even furthur. 

Ek dusre ko neecha hi dikhate hain aur kuch nahin. They are not giving their 100%. Don't even strategize the way it should be. 

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I already miss manu  I'm getting obsessed with his presence 🤣

No I'm not a fan and not fangirling but he is the only challenger who left a mark for me... And Rahul mahajan is a sweetheart ❤️ usko bachaa lena please