As long as it's acha😆

Ha sach me accha wala hoga

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Thanks dear

Hope you enjoyed it

Are nayi shuruwat toh hogi na naye season me.

Don't worry sab thik hoga bas time lagega..

Keep reading

aur new season ki suruwat kab hogi will you please tell me

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Chapter 10

🔘Scene: Partying Together

Nice and perfect scene where friends spent some time together and enjoyed moments of happiness taking a break from their daily life. It felt nice to see Riya having her own friend circle, in whose company, she is comfortable and happy.

So when you giving us scene of them going for a movie or club? I prefer the later one. Even I want to see Riya doing outing with friends most of the saturday nights, as I left the expectation of Arjun planning anything like that for her, so it's better she enjoys life alone with her friends, leaving Arjun at home.

Next season me party ,movie ,club sab hoga..

🔘Scene: Ariya's Bedtime Talk

He hadn't thought with calm mind when he should have😒, so good for him utilising time to observe those things which he hadn't and let her enjoy her life

She came and ended his chain of thoughts. She blushed again on his act of holding her hand😳he hadn't said any romantic thing to her🤔 and till now she should've been used to his hand holding act, just saying bcoz he had done that many times before too.

She is so shy..

When he said she does so much for him, I was like ussi ka toh gham hai ki woh tere liye karti hain😔

🔘Scene: ETF Conference Room

Hey!!Arjun didn't know that she can fluently speak Marathi, btw I am not shocked at that thing, I was more surprised that Sam knows that and Ayesha hadn't any clue about it. It's Sam's goodluck that Ayesha isn't a Marathi, otherwise she had taken a class of him for hiding this quality of Riya from her😆

Yayy!!!Sam again taunted Arjun🥳Chalo der se hi sahi, par Arjun ko samajh to aane lagi hai baat👍🏼

Yah aayesha don't know this kyo ki usake samne marathi me baat karne ka koi chance hi nahi tha riya ko..

Sam ko toh pata hoga hi..

Yah sam ke taunts jaldi picha nahi chodenge arjun ka..

🔘Scene: Arjun's Cabin

Poor Arjun, there is long list of things which he needs to thinkand realise, but at that time paying attention to his wife, leaving all other things aside, was more important for him as there is no guarantee his wife would misinterpret his action as something else🤔, if he doesn't pay attention to her and throw divorce papers on his table the next day, who knows???(except u)This wife of him is capable of doing that

Ohh!!! dost ki baat dil par chubh gyi😒 waise pata bhi kaise hota, isko apne aap se fursat mile tab toh iska dhyaan dusron par jaye😒 

I really don't understand this girl instead of telling everything to Arjun on his face, so that they sort out everything of the past and look forward to their future, why she keeps on making his brother understand the things when he is nowhere at fault😡

Arjun did good job by shutting her mouth👍🏼and what a bouncer he threw at her👏 but she let it go 😔. Someone make this girl understand whenever she is going to tell him, it will hurt him in anyway so why not then when he himself asked to her?

Waah!!what a reply from Arjun👏Exactly when he doesn't care much before speaking why can't she? Konse shubh muhrat ka intezaar kar rahi h madam? Just speak up and end this, why to stretch it unnecessarily like a chewing gum? Jaate-jaate tariff bhi mil gyi pati se, not bad and he again lost in his thoughts.

Riya knows Arjun n sam's differences has grown more ..she don't want to increase them more..

Yah she can share so much things to Arjun but when it comes to about her feelings n arjun ,she get shy n conservative..

🔘Scene: Lunch Time

Normal lunch scene with thodi ghupshup😊 Shreeza's little banter was cute.

🔘Scene: Way Back To Home

What a smart Biwi he got, first she asked him with her lovely talks about the idea of inviting Shree for lunch at their house😳, then next moment she dropped the bomb that she had already invited not only Shree but the whole group😲 without listening a proper reply from him🤣 Nothing much left for him to say, as his wife had made him speechless phir bhi himmat juta ke bol diya 'Acchha kiya... Riya'😆

Biwi  ke doston ko na kaise bol sakta hai..🤣

🔘Scene: Saas-Bahu Talks

Arjun ne 3 shabdon me baat khtm kar di aur Aai ne toh puri kahani hi suna dali😆btw I loved Aai's scene❤️

Nice thought by Riya to reduce differences of SamJun👍🏼

🔘Scene: Get-Together on Sunday

Day starts with everyone busy in their work. Aai remembered abt Baba's regular checkup. In most of the hospitals only Emergency services are open on Sundays and regular services are closed Arjun took them to hospital leaving Riya at home for the preparation of lunch.

Ayesha came with Adi, both Bua-Adi had a cute moment😳Finally Ayesha and Riya were done with the preparation by the time Arjun and his parents cane from the hospital. Sometime later all reached to the place.

All enjoyed the food prepared by Riya. Arjun was amused to know that she cooked non-veg too. Thanks to his stars that he got saved from Sam's taunts at that time, but not for long. All appreciated Riya's cooking including Arjun. He second to Sam's taunts which got them involved into staring session. Riya's voice broke their moment and they started looking away. Everyone again got busy in their talks. Sometime later they all left her place by thanking her. Choree teased and hugged her too respectively.

🔘Scene: Bedroom Talk

So the truth is out why and how she learnt to cook nov-veg food which made the situation serious, so she tried to ease the situation and then their food talk. Both share some cute and cosy moments😳 and she left to met her Masa leaving Arjun in the room with his thoughts. 

I don't like it much when they talk/express about the past in installments, as this hurt them both everytime when the topic came. Just speak up all at once, close the matter & move on. If there is need to talk more in future(diary part or smthg else), tab kar lena.

I want them to clear the all past things first n then moved ahead..

As I said earlier too, it was a long and wonderful update.

Thanks dear

I m glad you enjoyed the update..

Keep reading

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupurjaishwal

aur new season ki suruwat kab hogi will you please tell me

Will post very soon..may be tomorrow..

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavya1994

The Epilogue

Wow, what a twist, I m all excited😛

Oh twist ki shuruwat hai bas..bahut kuch baki hai abhi..

But Sam ne sirf Arjun ko sunaya, sunana toh usse Riya ko bhi chahiye tha ki why she was keeping fast & all for that person, Not fair, agli bar usko bhi sunwa dena...😆

He loves his lado so much n he know how she is..so better to sunao arjun😆

Riya se related sawal par, seedha jawab dene mein Arjun ko koi problem hoti hai kya🤔... hamesha gol-gol jawab deta hai

Riya madam phir bhag gyi baat sunke, Arjun ki aisi baatein sunke yeh do-chaar sunati kyu nhi isko🤔... anyway thodi emotionally detached hogi Arjun se, tabhi uske side se kuch effort dikhega, warna saara effort Riya hi karti rahegi aur Arjun sirf respond. I am excited to see Arjun making efforts😛

Well riya ka agla step kya hoga ye toh dekhna hai..aur usaka arjun par kya asar hoga ye bhi pata chalega..

This time I don't want Sam to trust his words, even if Arjun is saying truth. [Kabhi-Kabhi Sam ko bhi galat hona chahiye] I also don't want them to patch-up now, but I miss their friendship😒He always trusted his words, but in return rewarded with a broken trust from him😭

Jo bhi hai sam riya se bat karke clear toh karega hi..

Yah..their friendshipit will get time to heal..

Arjun chose his happiness distancing himself away from Sam and Riya leaving them in hurt and broken, and now he should cover that distance alone & come back to them winning their hearts.

Congratulations on successful completion of this season💐🥳and Best Wishes for The New Beginning

Thanks dear

I m glad you enjoyed this season..

Waiting eagerly for the next season

Keep reading next season is coming soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Will update very soon dear..

Will be waiting⏳ 🤗🤗

ariyabestfan thumbnail

Hi,

I have started new season for this story.

Here is link of season 6:-

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157163142

Thanks

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago