Bigg Boss 14: Daily Discussion Thread - 15th Dec, 2020

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 14

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hKoeliLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

Take a dip.. 2020 style😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I finally saw episode yesterday and though I feel tiny bit bad for Vikas there is NO excuse to throw someone in a swimming pool. He shouldn’t keep bringing up her upbringing and he started it first. 

Would he say the same to a Rubina or Jasmine? Hmmm I doubt it. There is a certain type of woman that Vikas thinks it’s okay to talk shit about. Not saying Arshi ka zyada nahin ho raha par phir bhi. 
Tbh both Arshi and Rakhi are killing it in terms of footage lena. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Why did they not show the shot? 

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Day 73

Ek ye season hai sab alag alag sotey hain ek last season tha roz subah sidnaz scene dekhne ko milta tha😳

Pavjaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Ejaz is an idiot. He’s the sole  reason for his group to b scattered . He overanalyses everything according to the game,  even his bonds. That’s why his bonds look fake and fall flat.  He never respects his allies and their feelings, and his one big blunder is , he thinks that by fake fighting with his friends on the show, he’s giving them footage and they all will b saved. Which is bullshit.smiley44.This confused the audience as well as his group. Also, he footlicks the elite gang to win their approval. Saving Jas over Pavithra for a bowl of halwa is also a big boo boo.

On the other hand, the way Aly interacts with his group is so endearing and it attracts the audience too. Whether his affection for Rahul is genuine or not, but the way he acknowledges his friendship mskes it endearing to audience. And it makes ppl to gravitate towards him in the house too. That’s why Rubinav still trust him, inspite of his multiple backsnubs to themsmiley37

The thing with Pavitra is not about halwa. If you analyse the show, Eijaz at first tried to  trim her hair then he himself put her in swimming pool then hugged her. Eijaz's expression when Shardul came is weird. She started giving him less attention to him and also he once said wo nominate kari aur kiss kari. This is the way how Pavitra behaves, if she hurts someone she tries to do something nice to them. She nominated Shehzaad but gave him 6 for his looks. Eijaz took revenge from Pavitra for nominating him during starting weeks. 

Then the reason she got angry at him because he said ye sab apne village me  jake karna. She told him about how their grandparents in village told them to ek do maar ke ana, na ki maar kha ke when they were kids. It was hurtful to her because she must have felt he was calling her a village girl and she was opening up to him.

If you analyse all the scenes of them , you will realise they have quite a toxic bond. At some instances Eijaz was predatory and at one point he threw his boxers at her. I don't know why Pavitra kept bearing and show makers kept pushing this bond but it ended with nastiness. He was quite creepy with Pavitra. Putting Pavitra in same category as mutton. 

Pavitra herself is suffering from depression and is suicidal, I have watched one interview of hers. I don't think she is capable of taking care of another person with mental illness or whatever he has.

He definitely is not good for people's mental health.

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manu khud darta hai kya Arshi se ? ðŸ˜† Rakhi ko bhej raha hai ja k utha.. 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Vice captain ka post kab create hua😳

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arshi about Manu:Dusro ke kandho pe rakhke bandook chalata hai

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Aly Jasmin ka official proposal will be in BB house