Anupamaa Written Update 11 Dec 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Kavya seething with jealous rage silently as Anu’s words reverberate in her mind, that Vanraj would still be here in his own house had Babuji not thrown him out . Babuji threw him out and Kavya picked him up from the streets . One should never be proud of stuff picked up from streets . 

VanYa share their happiness and satisfactions at the success of Pakhi’s birthday party. Both are pleased they had upset Anu’s plans n gave her heart brake n shown her her place . 

Kavya asks Vanraj to present his divorce papers to Anupama. She will also hasten her divorce from her husband and only then can the get married . 

It’s the last day of the month, Anupamaa and Baa are seen struggling to make the ends meet, they are overwhelmed with the pile of bills. Babuji n mama ji are watching them with despair. Toshu and Samar decide to take up some jobs to co tribute to the family income. Anupamaa’s maid Jhilmil tells Anu that she has many work offers , so Anu should not worry about her payment, she could pay her when she had the money .Babuji is seen cutting dow his calcium n vitamins n purchasing the essential heart medicines to cut down expenses. Anu watches this n gets upset, she has no option but to inform on phone that they were having financial crunch, so she needed help. 

Van receives a phone call and smirks as he was waiting just for this moment.

He rushes out . Kavya notices and thinks that this kind of smile plays on his face only when he wins against a Anupamaa. She wonders if Anu had called him , or demanded something thru the kids, unable to control her insecurities she asks him, Van smiles n says he was going out for some work, he was not going to meet his family . pat a restaurant Van is seen meeting some one n finalising a business deal, he is very happy that he finally cracked this project . 
in the same restaurant Anu is seen meeting a friend and seeking help to find her a job as it was impossible to run the household with her meagre dance class earnings.

Anupama is advised by her friend not to feel guilty for the financial crisis. It was not her fault. Anu says although no one was blaming her , but this happened because of her only. She feels sad that she walked all the last 25 yrs depending on her husband, now she has to learn to start working n earning on her own . She would be benefitted by a job. 

Toshu shares with Samar the happy moments he had with Kinjal, Samar also thinks of Nandini and their love affair that never took off. 

Kinjal is leaving for meeting Toshu but Rakhi guesses her plans and stops her . Kinjal tries to leave by making an excuse but Rakhi guesses her plans n stops her. She notices the messages from Toshu that Kinjal was trying to hide. Kinjal makes an excuse that Shreya was messaging her. Rakhi taunts her that all her friends messaged in ENGLISH none in HINDI . Only Toshu messaged in Hindi , she insults Toshu and asks her to stay away from him. 

Precap

Rakhi angrily warns Samar, Toshu n Pakhi , they they better keep away from Kinjal or face police action. 

Anupamaa talks to Rakhi fo day about Toshu and Kinjal being in love. Rakhi states Anu also loved Mr Shah , but look what she got in return!! . She demands luxuries and happiness for her daughter not poverty , betrayal , and heart breaks . Anupamaa is shocked n hurt at the accusation . 

PS...All readers please hit like button , it affects forum ranking .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for update 🤗

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

aww you are giving update so soon.❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

aww you are giving update so soon.❤️

Hello my dear ,

Good morning , yes update is completed . It was a unhappy episode . Full of financial crunches n sadness. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Hello my dear ,

Good morning , yes update is completed . It was a unhappy episode . Full of financial crunches n sadness. 

yeah 😒

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah agree financial crisis to hai par yahi to Anupama ki main test haina? Abb Anupama apne liye rasta dhundhegi na? Struggle to ayegi tabhi to success milegi 👍🏼

Somewhere again I agree with rakhi because her tone might be rude or wrong but as a mother I'm completely agree with her 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Yeah agree financial crisis to hai par yahi to Anupama ki main test haina? Abb Anupama apne liye rasta dhundhegi na? Struggle to ayegi tabhi to success milegi 👍🏼

Somewhere again I agree with rakhi because her tone might be rude or wrong but as a mother I'm completely agree with her 

As a mother Rakhi is always right according to me. she thinks for Kinjal and that is valid also.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

As a mother Rakhi is always right according to me. she thinks for Kinjal and that is valid also.

Rakhi does what she feels will be the best for her daughter..true but  being so rude to others and unmindful of their pain n insult is not forgivable. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Rakhi does what she feels will be the best for her daughter..true but  being so rude to others and unmindful of their pain n insult is not forgivable. 

Yeah insult should not be forgivable in any cost I totally agree with that. 

But I am just telling that I like her grey character.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Yeah insult should not be forgivable in any cost I totally agree with that. 

But I am just telling that I like her grey character.

The actress playing Rakhi is  a very good actress, and quite nice looking too . She is prettier that Anupama and Kavya if you ask my opinion .