Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I would be more than happy if someone like Abhinav wins in this Kalyung 🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Cause that time votes were valued

So that’s why nice ppl won the initial seasons

but recent seasons winners have been highly manipulated, and this started from flop s9

i remember how calm contestants like digangana got saved cause of audience voting so bb just evicted her by housemates votes as she wasnt providing masala

in s12 also neha pendse was unfairly evicted by nominating her with 2 more popular ppl

last season it was vishal who was suppose to take the finale spot instead of arti

and then colors started this new thing since from s12 and that is to favour their face 🤪 this thing wasnt even there in s7-s8

if channel face thing didnt happen sree, asim shld have won their seasons and this season they r favouring jasmin.

if voting was organic and all the eviction were done based on voting this season the finalist would have been diff eijaz n abhinav wont have made it to finals in that case. and contestants like shehzad n nishant could have gone very far or even one of them making to finals as both of them had decent votebanks, close to jasmin’s votebank. 

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I like Abhinav too. It’s a personality show, and he has the best personality. Hands down. 

kyapa thumbnail

Rahul Roy was a better person 

Nalla is NALLA 

HUGE difference 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because it's unfair to other contestants who give content and entertain and who takes the show forward, as the format of bb has changed throughout the years. 

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anazia20

Fake, cheesy, forced, over the top content...

Agreed its fake and over the top. But if everyone is like Abhinav, minding their business and doing their chores would you want to watch them for 1 hr? Dont think I want to see people cooking, eating, chilling around for 1 hr everyday. 

And if audience wants to see some drama, some laughter some fun, fight, arguement then whats wrong in providing that and whats wrong in declaring the one who provided entertainment as a winner. I think its fair.

As for older season, the people who were bought in had mixed personalities: Rahul was calm, Kaash was loud, Rakhi was drama queen and so on and season just went fine. But now people are more cautious about their image and how it shows on BB and also what people enjoy. 

kyapa thumbnail

Seriously? How are you so sure he’s a better person. He used to manipulate people in his season and was also applauded to have sent everyone out quietly. He never actively participated in fights. It’s just that during that season people didn’t admire aggressive, superficial and fake actors. 

You don’t even have a logic.

yeah 

only u’ve got all the logic in this world 

natasa0607 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rahul roy was just like Abhinav and he still won the show. I wonder why audience enjoys fake drama and loud fights. Doesn’t seem like a reality show anywhere. People keep on saying he doesn’t do anything. That’s his personality. Can’t fake like everyone else :/

Voting pattern was different in Rahul Royz season. You had to vote for the person whom you want to evict. Ie you had to vote to evict not to save. This voting pattern helped Rahul in a big way. BB changed the voting pattern from season 2 because of this.