Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: buttercups2020

Isn't varun in a committed relationship and sara wanted to be more focused in career ?? 

Is this a fun topic? Sorry I am lost. 😆

this career? 😆

yeah right..i can totally see the focus seeing her craft or lack of it

GumGum thumbnail

Well she didn't catch the corona. Neither did her watchman. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

Well she didn't catch the corona. Neither did her watchman. 

Is that a sign ? 

GumGum thumbnail

Rekha's watchman caught it when Big B was tested positive.

Anyway, do you really think Varun and Saru Bhai doing ding dong sing song? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

❤️

Anyway, do you really think Varun and Saru Bhai doing ding dong sing song? 

I dont know I think Sara likes him

The chem is tooo much 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I dont know I think Sara likes him

The chem is tooo much 

If Varun also likes Saru Dada that'd explain why Varun often takes Thailand trips. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

No, am only referring to the movie song video, recently released. Have you watched it? He has always treated his co-stars respectfully in the movies I have watched.  Of course, am happy to be proven wrong.

Uggh, to the video you mentioned.  Yes I agree that Kiara too did a similar marketing tactic with Shahid for their film together in front of photographers.

The song video is choreography not real life.  But I agree that it is vulgar and crude.  Only exception might be that one song he did with Parineeti.  He kisses her at the end and she’s seems caught off guard.  Wasn’t it mentioned later that he added that on his own at the end of shooting?  I haven’t watched Judwaa2 songs so don’t know about that one.  

To an extent Kiara and Shahid continued whatever they were doing even after the movie released and became a blockbuster. And Shahid isn’t exactly known for getting along with everyone so 🤷🏻‍♀️   

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The song video is choreography not real life.  But I agree that it is vulgar and crude.  Only exception might be that one song he did with Parineeti.  He kisses her at the end and she’s seems caught off guard.  Wasn’t it mentioned later that he added that on his own at the end of shooting?  I haven’t watched Judwaa2 songs so don’t know about that one.  

To an extent Kiara and Shahid continued whatever they were doing even after the movie released and became a blockbuster. And Shahid isn’t exactly known for getting along with everyone so 🤷🏻‍♀️   

You are right. The song is quite vulgar and crudely done, but that doesn't mean anything else is going on.

Btw,  Joey was one of my fave Friends character too.😃

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Whats the consensus 😆

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Flings are more common onset than we think and much more than they get reported in the media. But in this case it seems to be a case of both their PR teams trying to sell their chemistry. 

As I said, even if they slept with each other once- no one on set would even blink an eye. So it is possible as a one off but no one "caught feelings". Varun is too ambitious and his parents have probably laid down the law as far as Natasha is concerned- marry her and no one else.