Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShumiM

It was not even clear why ridhima fall for vanshπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.she was like ready to escape vansh’s lair then suddenly shootout and boom,they staring to care about each other.sab nafrat,shak.......chu mantar chuπŸ€”.aj tak ai nehi pata chala why vansh riddhima in the first place?????khuch to clarity do hame☹️

Vansh had feelings for Ridhhima since beginning.. after shootout Vansh started genuinely falling for her... looking the love in Vansh's eyes,Ridz also started reciprocating..

And still now,I feel they are falling deeply.. exploring each other and themselves..and they have a long way to go before calling each other "soulmates"

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was not even clear why ridhima fall for vanshπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.she was like ready to escape vansh’s lair then suddenly shootout and boom,they staring to care about each other.sab nafrat,shak.......chu mantar chuπŸ€”.aj tak ai nehi pata chala why vansh riddhima in the first place?????khuch to clarity do hame☹️

Chu mantar nhi hua tha divert hogaya tha Ap k pichhe.... πŸ˜†

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Vansh never loved Ragz tbh..

Dadi said "Vansh loved only one girl till now that is Ridhhima"..

She also said that was an arranged marriage..and Vansh is someone who values relationship..so as a sign of loyalty he made tattoo ...iss mein people got so madπŸ˜†

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anysia

😭

waise tum agar achaar dal rahi ho tho ... taste kaisa raha bata dena 😳

uske baad moi bhi decide karungi mera subscription ka achaar dalna hai ki nahi πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

sorry for the pj πŸ˜’ voot episode na dene ka sadma laga hai mujhe πŸ€ͺ 🀣

4 din ach tha taste fir bigad gyaπŸ€ͺ

Happens happens 🀣

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I feel so cheated...maine subscription liya tha iss month ko and now voot is just giving mw dhoka😭

Maine 4 din pehle liya 😭

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

She always craved for a family which vansh gave her. She always craved for the protection, care, attention which he gave her. Kabir's love is all about flower & gifts. I'm May be one of the minority who thinks that the day kabir forced her to marry vansh from that day emotional distance came between them. Ridz unknowingly distance herself from kabir emotionally.
Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Beyond Dreams Insta page has suddenly become active😲, posting stories also regularly . Mera bhi edit share kiya

MafiaQueen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Maine 4 din pehle liya 😭

Ab tum sab ro rahe ho toh me bhi roti hu 🀣

Mene 2 days pehle liya 😭😭😭

ShumiM thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Vansh had feelings for Ridhhima since beginning.. after shootout Vansh started genuinely falling for her... looking the love in Vansh's eyes,Ridz also started reciprocating..

And still now,I feel they are falling deeply.. exploring each other and themselves..and they have a long way to go before calling each other "soulmates"

May be but the process was so rushed that I never feel this happened organically.like their chemistry is organic but falling madly for each other (if I see it from both character’s perspective) never feel like magical,like their chemistry.it seemed planned like cvs planned it...ridhima kuchi din hate Karena,the she will take bullet then vansh will show care and riddhu will fall for him,forget that sometimes ago she was madly in love with kabir πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.purely my personal POV.in my opinion they could go slow then it could have become more beautiful and organic. Thanks

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

GE... :)

Any new update?