Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Vansh never loved Ragz tbh..

Dadi said "Vansh loved only one girl till now that is Ridhhima"..

She also said that was an arranged marriage..and Vansh is someone who values relationship..so as a sign of loyalty he made tattoo ...iss mein people got so madπŸ˜†

That tattoo make me laugh.πŸ˜†
SexyPotato thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

May be but the process was so rushed that I never feel this happened organically.like their chemistry is organic but falling madly for each other (if I see it from both character’s perspective) never feel like magical,like their chemistry.it seemed planned like cvs planned it...ridhima kuchi din hate Karena,the she will take bullet then vansh will show care and riddhu will fall for him,forget that sometimes ago she was madly in love with kabir πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ.purely my personal POV.in my opinion they could go slow then it could have become more beautiful and organic. Thanks

I've said this before.. chalo we can agree on this point.
urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aj ka episode out hua kya voot pe...

Muskie thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Vansh never loved Ragz tbh..

Dadi said "Vansh loved only one girl till now that is Ridhhima"..

She also said that was an arranged marriage..and Vansh is someone who values relationship..so as a sign of loyalty he made tattoo ...iss mein people got so madπŸ˜†

same with Riddhu, she never loved Kabir. She always wanted someone to love her and care for her. Kabz did the same and she thought she's in love
ShumiM thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NewAccount

She always craved for a family which vansh gave her. She always craved for the protection, care, attention which he gave her. Kabir's love is all about flower & gifts. I'm May be one of the minority who thinks that the day kabir forced her to marry vansh from that day emotional distance came between them. Ridz unknowingly distance herself from kabir emotionally.

May be you are right but my only complain is they rushed the process.if you loved someone that deeply for two years and can do anything for that love,it takes time to move on irrespective of the reason why you are away from your love and there are every reason to hate Vansh from ridhima’s side.he just only started to show genuine care post shootout.and ridhima just fall very quickly,while she was in constant touch with kabir.it is not even β€œout of sight out of mindβ€πŸ€”

Just my POV.

Edited by ShumiM - 3 years ago
Muskie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Maine 4 din pehle liya 😭

maine kal hi liya over existed hokeπŸ˜†
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17

Ab tum sab ro rahe ho toh me bhi roti hu 🀣

Mene 2 days pehle liya 😭😭😭

Voot🀣😭

Word Count: 1

ShumiM thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47

Chu mantar nhi hua tha divert hogaya tha Ap k pichhe.... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚

Word Count: 0

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Muskie

maine kal hi liya over existed hokeπŸ˜†

Sabki same kahaniπŸ˜†

Ye voot ne sabko choona lagaya😭

Muskie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

May be you are right but my only complain is they rushed the process.if you loved someone that deeply for two years and can do anything for that love,it takes time to move on irrespective of the reason why you are away from your love and there are every reason to hate Vansh from ridhima’s side.he just only started to show genuine care post shootout.and ridhima just fall very quickly,while she was in constant touch with kabir.it is not even β€œout of sight out of mindβ€πŸ€”

Just my POV.

totally agree. Her shift was not shown properly