Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 2

Whoa so Geet is actually a doctor...? Now that explains the terms of talking she's using. She's a badass for sure but not heartless. And Maan 🤣what a typical way of waking up after an accident yeh main kahan hon.... It's unusual for me to see Maan like that its always been Geet in that situation but I like this swap. And I must say that your doing a great job on the dialogues especially when Maan is going to faint... 😆khud marr raha hai, phir bhi dhamki de raha hai that's a good one.... 🤣and Geet is a smart one to hide the legal papers where Maan couldn't find.... And their bantering like kids lekin mujhe ek doubt hai ki yeh dono jagda karahi hai ya phir romance.... 😛kyun ki dekhne jayi indono ki words jagde wale lekin body language se aise nahi lagta.... 😉. Maans last words before going out of the room and Geet's childish mimics are really cute... And yeah I'm really excited to see how it goes with the revenge thing..... 😁. And thanks for the pm Di 

meera051988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super. This geet is not navie she gives back to back to maan.

UmaDevi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 3

Wow Di yeh bohot hi interesting hai... Yeh dono aapna aapna hissah barabar karke jarahe hai...😲arre ab lagta hai ke yeh revenge nahi yeh dono pyar karahe hai ek dusre se.... What really cracked me up was ki yeh dono normal revenge seekers nahi hai 🤣yeh dono rounds me karahe hai like a competition.... Par Maan ne Geet ko restaurant me dekh hi liya hai ab kya hone wale hai pata nahi. But abhi mujhe Geet ka chocolate brownies sunke chocolates ki cravings ho rahi hai....😋🤦‍♀. Lekin yeh dono bada ajib hai.... 🤣. Really funny and cute update Di awesome.... 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow what tit for tat.  Really romantic revenge maan surprised by geets reaction. He did not expect that. Hmmm

wonder where this is going 

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

Continue soon..

Thank you for pm..

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

Thanks for pm

Watting for update

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

It's surprising revenge he want to ruined her image but Geet to stubborn she too did same without hesitation 

I think both fall in love without knowing and realize late 

Maan getting bore with his date and suddenly he saw Geet in restaurant eating chocolate brownies now what he plan and what about his date

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great 

geet is giving equal fight to maan 

geet comes very different than what maan think of her 

now their fight seems to be boring or say casual to both after their 4th meet

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

hahha wat aperformance wonderful

sun4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update and specially maan geet banter. geet treated him but sheis understanding that she is in problem and maan is thinking of revenge now. geet must stay strong now. both are effected by each other closeness. Waiting to read further.