His Passion Her Love (Chapter 3 updated on Page 2)

nandinishelat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey Guys...I am new to the forum but I have been watching the show since three months..I never thought I could write something but here is a try..Also, this fanfiction is being built in the Wattpad app by the same name...

INTRODUCTION

Anirudhh Roy Chowdhury, our beloved Pati Babu had become obsessed with Bondita.His world revolved around her.He was 27 now,handsome and an ideal for all the girls around.He always wanted to be with Bondita but never accepted her more than his responsibilty.He would take Bondita's side claiming her as his wife but never accepted the fact he had fallen for the teen-aged girl-his wife.He would treat her like a princess because she was one.

Bondita had become mature.Growing up as a young girl,she understood what exactly a husband-wife relationship really meant.She never expected it from Anirudhh.Apart from emotions she was studious and never had time for love and infatuation.

The course of true love never runs smooth as they say, are these lovebirds meant to be?The age gap factor would fade away? Or the truth behind their marriage and a costly misunderstanding would separate them forever? Lets unveil the story away...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

Likhna shuru kiya hain bhi ya nehi

Jaldi se chapters update karna shuru kaardon๐Ÿ˜Š

nandinishelat thumbnail

Kar diya hai shuru....

Today I will update further...๐Ÿ˜Š

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinishelat

Kar diya hai shuru....

Today I will update further...๐Ÿ˜Š

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Word Count: 0

Lovelypathak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sounds interesting. Please continue.

nandinishelat thumbnail

Here is the first chapter.....

Edited by nandinishelat - 3 years ago
nandinishelat thumbnail

Note-Bondita has developed an independent cursh on Anirudhh.There is no paedophilic feeling.I have tried to portray adolescent love which stages from serious admiration to genuine love.Coming to Anirudhh, it is normal to feel a bit different for Bondita, she being his wife.

Bondita usually sat in the library to read and study with Anirudhh.Even without him she would sit there and learn.Trilochan Kaka would always comment "Anirudhh ne bilkul apne jaisa bana diya hai ise.Ise dekhte hai to chhota Anirudhh yaad aa jaata hai".He knew his loving Bondita would constantly ask questions to Anirudhh-her shikshak babu...Anirudhh was habituated to this.He loved her curiosity if not her.She had a very happy and positive childhood, all thanks to the Roy Chowdhurys.Batuk would play with her,Somnath would protect her as her elder brother,Binoy being a father figure to her-showered her with love and gifts,Anirudhh became her best friend and she became his lamp in the dark cave.Trilochan Kaka would tell her about our culture.When she went to school she had a distinct influence on other children.

On the same evening when Bondita hopped in to the study Anirudhh's eyes lit up.He had been working all day for the women of the village next to Tulsipur.For Anirudhh, Bondita was a medicine.Her glimpse would make him smile taking all his tiredness and anxiety along with her.He noticed she was curious about something and asked,"Bolo na Bondita, kya prashna hai tumhare man mei?Apne baristra babu ko nahi bataogi?"Bondita asked him,"Apko kaise pata ki mujhe kuchh puchhna hai aapse Shikshak babu?" The words Shikshak Babu pierced his heart.He wondered why didn't she call him Pati Babu now.He couldn't decipher his feelings but felt a bit insecure.He thought if Bondita does not think of him as her husband.He was so lost in his string of thoughts that he didn't notice Bondita standing.She snapped her fingers in front of his eyes so that he could come back out of his trance.He was back in the moment and answered the questions Bondita asked.Bondita having got the answer moved to the bookshelf behind the couch Anirudhh was sitting on.Her saree's thread got dangled and she fell on Anirudhh's chest.For a moment,Anirudhh felt good, he felt as if the girl of his dreams just had a filmy landing on him,his Bondita.But he started to feel nervous and aroused at the same moment.Bondita had closed her eyes as she was not able to process what just happened.Both felt unusual desires creeping in, something they never felt even if they were close.They both got up.An awkward but comfortable silence prevailed between them.Anirudhh thought,"Ye mujhe kya ho raha hai??Meri dhadkan to aise tez ho rahi hai jaise mere dil ko Bondita ke chhune ka intezaar tha...Nhi Anirudhh tum galat soch rahe ho Bondita sirf tumhari zimmedari hai aur isse zyaada kuchh nhi.Vaise bhi Bondita chhoti hai"

Bondita rushed to her room unknowingly smiling.She looked at her face in the mirror.She had turned scarlet.She wondered why was she smiling.She thought to herself"Bondita,tu muskura kyu rahi hai aur tere dil mein ek ajeeb sa sukoon kyu hai unke chhune se".

They became awkward around each other but were forced to eat dinner together with the family.Unable to face each other,they chose to remain silent but the tension between them was noticed by everyone but they chose to remain silent and let the couple to settle the friction by their own.

Looking at Bondita's emotional dilemma Anirudhh decided to talk to her.He approached her and sat a bit away so that she does not feel uncomfortable.He slowly began,"Bondita, aaj jo study me hua vo normal hai.Hume isilye ajeeb feel hua kyonki humne kabhie ek dusre ki ankho me aise nhi dekha.Lekin me dhyaan rakhunga agli baar aisa na ho..."

He left the room speaking under his breath,"Bondita,tumhare khaatir abse mei tumse door rahunga.Apne dimaag ko to mei samjha lunga par apne dil ko me kaise samjhau.Tumhare kareeb aane ke baad is dil ko tumhara nasha chadha jaa raha hai.."Bondita pondered,"Ap to kehkar chale gaye ki aap mujhse dur rahenge lekin mujhe to achha laga tha aapke paas ana.."She thought all of this completely unaware of the truth behind their marriage.Anirudhh corrected his feelings,"Bondita sirf meri zimmedari hai aur kuchh nahi..In sab ke baare mei sochne ki ummar nahi hai uski.Ye sab sochna galat hai,gunaah hai".

The already helpless in love souls lied on the bed thinking about the moment they shared.The moon laughed at them and planned their destiny.....

Hey everyone,

This is Nandini...This is the very first time I am writing something on a show...Do comment and vote if you like the content..

Thank you...

I will post next chapter every two or three days!!!

AARIAAL_432 thumbnail

Bohot acchi laagi mujhe ye story

and un donoka yeh emotional turmoil bhi bohot acchi laagi mujhe

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Very nice story pls continue

Scarlett_15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hello Nandini ๐Ÿค—

Welcome to the Forum..

The chapter was amazing..๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผI loved the way you penned down the inner turmoil of Rudhita..๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was simple yet so beautiful..The story seems interesting so far..They both are already in love with each other but I'm sure it will take them ages to realize their feelings for each other..I hope I'm proved wrong๐Ÿ˜†

Waiting for the next chapter dear..Plz update soon๐Ÿ˜Š