Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: castlebones

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Amazing! Awesome!! Fantastic!!!

The way you expressed their emotions it left me in tears😒

Well done❀️

PS- i think i know you from somewhere, Bepanah IF, right?

Heyyy buddy...πŸ€—Thanks a lot for your kind comments.

Yeaaa.. Bepannaahhhhhh... I used to be very active there. In fact, it was perhaps the last forum I was the most active at, and the last show for which I wrote fanfics.. πŸ˜† Yesss I remember your username. I think we have interacted over there a lot too... πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Lovely to meet you again, buddy.. What shall I call you?😳 I am Ayesha... 😊

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryrose

Haan. Abhi ye sab leap ke baad hi dikhegaa. Tab tak isse kaam chala lenge. Waiting for more of your beautiful and innovative writings😍

Thanks for all the encouragement,buddy... πŸ€— Means a lot. 😳

Haha.. tabb tak yehi fanfics se hi kaam chalana paday ga. Honestly, I am not so keen for the leap as yet. I really like the way Aurra and Pravisht are doing... I feel a lot can be explored amongst them even now also. Romance does not necessarily have to be all about kisses and xxx stuff... 😳Thats my opinion though.. I may be wrong.... 😊

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlett_15

Ayesha dearπŸ€—

It was a spellbinding OS❀️I was totally engrossed in the story and didn't want it to end..It had my rapt attention..😳

The emotions were penned down so beautifully that I was literally able to feel and visualise them crossing their faces..πŸ‘

Overall it was an astounding OS!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm really looking forward to more such beautiful writings Ayesha!😳

Hiii buddy!πŸ€— Thankkk you soo much for such a wonderful review/ response to my OS. I am so glad that you liked it. 😳❀️

Haan, I shall write more... Bass time ka thoda masla rehta hai... lekin I really want to explore a lot of different things between now wali Bondita and Aniruddh. I believe romance does not necessarily mean all kisses wisses. Yeh aise bhi ho skta hai because its all about how two people feel about each other. I think that abhi walay Bon and Ani already love each other a lot.. They just have to explore their feelings and emotions for each other. Thats what I want to write about because leap aur grown up Bondita and that regular man woman wala love tou dekhte hi rehte hai aur woh tou ho hi jayega... Asal exploration tou abhi hai when Bon is so young .. πŸ˜† Yeh sirf mere khuraafati khayal hain. I may be wrong... πŸ˜†

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

It's fabulous πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈ

Trust me it's nowhere near paedophilia or anything. And for me it's not an overflow too 😳

I really loved reading this. The pure emotions and pure trust between two pure innocent souls only was overflowing in this os❀️

I really loved it and thank you for writing this topic so beautifully πŸ€—β€οΈ

Please do write more❀️

Btw how should address you? I am not much active in forum these days so don't know your name sorryπŸ˜’

Heyyyy Buddy! πŸ€— Thank you soo much for such an awesome comment. Really made me feel so good. Thank you once again!❀️

I am Ayesha, by the way... How shall I call you? Prit?? 😊

And yes, I do plan to write more on RudhiTa... Bass time ka issue rehta hai mera bhi aur uski wajeh se I dont get to interact with all the amazing people here... 😭

Edited by Doc.love - 3 years ago
Cherryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Thanks for all the encouragement,buddy... πŸ€— Means a lot. 😳

Haha.. tabb tak yehi fanfics se hi kaam chalana paday ga. Honestly, I am not so keen for the leap as yet. I really like the way Aurra and Pravisht are doing... I feel a lot can be explored amongst them even now also. Romance does not necessarily have to be all about kisses and xxx stuff... 😳Thats my opinion though.. I may be wrong.... 😊

I totally agree with you. Relations are not just about physical compatibility afterall. Even i also want to just njoyy Aurra and Pravisht. They are such cutiepiesss. Totally in love with them. Want to see more of their scenes😍😍😍

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Heyyyy Buddy! πŸ€— Thank you soo much for such an awesome comment. Really made me feel so good. Thank you once again!❀️

I am Ayesha, by the way... How shall I call you? Prit?? 😊

And yes, I do plan to write more on RudhiTa... Bass time ka issue rehta hai mera bhi aur uski wajeh se I dont get to interact with all the amazing people here... 😭

Hey Ayesha πŸ€—Yes I am Prit 😳

Your beautiful writing deserves awesome comments ❀️

Same here busy schedules ki wajah se I am getting less time to write and interact with my sweet rosogolla behenas 😭

Our forum is full of sweet and amazing people do bakbak when you'll get you'll enjoy it 😳❀️

1070625 thumbnail

Amazing OS & this is written very beautifully! Makes you feel what characters are going through:)

castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Heyyy buddy...πŸ€—Thanks a lot for your kind comments.

Yeaaa.. Bepannaahhhhhh... I used to be very active there. In fact, it was perhaps the last forum I was the most active at, and the last show for which I wrote fanfics.. πŸ˜† Yesss I remember your username. I think we have interacted over there a lot too... πŸ˜ŠπŸ€— Lovely to meet you again, buddy.. What shall I call you?😳 I am Ayesha... 😊

You are most welcome ☺️!!!

Yes, your stories were wonderful

Hi Ayesha πŸ‘‹ I'm T😊

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: castlebones

You are most welcome ☺️!!!

Yes, your stories were wonderful

Hi Ayesha πŸ‘‹ I'm T😊

Hey T!!! Thanks yar... πŸ€— All the wonderful comments and appreciation mean a lot... 😳❀️

Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashna05

Amazing OS & this is written very beautifully! Makes you feel what characters are going through:)

Awww! 😳 Thank you so much buddy! πŸ€— I am glad you liked it... ❀️