Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Stella_001

what did I just read again pls educate yourself ... cos this ain’t it

saying trans women and trans men aren’t actually women or men is literally transphobic thing to say ...

refer to this thread by a trans person ..

https://twitter.com/unsolvedtwt/status/1333826775642587136?s=21

Why and how is sharing facts transphobic 😕You're asking me to educate myself from what, some person on twitter? I would rather educate myself on actual facts and medical science. And no medical science would disagree with anything I said.

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Why and how is sharing facts transphobic 😕You're asking me to educate myself from what, some person on twitter? I would rather educate myself on actual facts and medical science. And no medical science would disagree with anything I said.

Educate yourself from listening to trans people... and how they feel and how they identify themselves and not from some medical articles written by cis het ppl ..

Edited by Stella_001 - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not asking transpeople to have any less rights or respect that I do. I, as a woman, do not think a trans person can claim to be a woman because the reality is that they are not. They have not lived or experienced the life and pains and trials and tribulations of a woman. It's just a simple fact, nothing to be offended about.

Imagine if I go around claiming I'm a man or a hijra just cuz I feel like it. That's just so disrespectful to the men and hijra community out there.

And who decides what are "pains, trials and tribulations" of women?

What you consider pain, trials and tribulations of women, maybe some "real woman" thinks something else as pains, trials and tribulations of being a woman which you don't.

Is that woman also not a "real woman" in your dictionary?

Trans people are people who feel that they are supposed to be the opposite sex, not the gender which they were assigned at birth.

Cisgenders never feel like they were supposed to be hijras.

So your analogy doesn't make any sense.

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

What you consider pain, trials and tribulations of women, maybe some "real woman" thinks something else as pains, trials and tribulations of being a woman which you don't.

Trans people are people who feel that they are supposed to be the opposite sex, not the gender which they were assigned at birth.

@bold exactly this

Sharpener thumbnail

Feelings are not always congruent with facta. Just because I feel like a man doesnt make make me a man.

If a trans woman wants to feel, dress, act, live like a woman, they have a 100% right to do so.

However, claiming to be a woman is just inaccurate and not based in reality at all.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Feelings are not always congruent with facta. Just because I feel like a man doesnt make make me a man.

If a trans woman wants to feel, dress, act, live like a woman, they have a 100% right to do so.

However, claiming to be a woman is just inaccurate and not based in reality at all.

So you agree with the Jk Rowling school of thoughts from recent years??

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very conveniently and smartly you picked one word from a sentence to make a point.😆

If a male FEELS like he belongs to a different sex and changes it to female, then he's now a she, and 100% biologically a female.

Then she's not claiming to be a woman. She's a woman!!!

Sharpener thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

So you agree with the Jk Rowling school of thoughts from recent years??

She is not a medical professional so I don't care for what she says or thinks.

Sharpener thumbnail

Very conveniently and smartly you picked one word from a sentence to make a point.😆

If a male FEELS like he belongs to a different sex and changes it to female, then he's now a she, and 100% biologically a female.

Then she's not claiming to be a woman. She's a woman!!!

If a male feels like a woman and gets a sex change, all the power to them. But they are still not a woman (as per facts and science). They are & always be in the trans category.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Cis Woman will decide How much Woman a Trans Woman is.

Minister will decide Whom women will get married to Hindu or Muslim..

What else?