Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Congrats, even though I'm not a fan

I liked him in Gullyboy and Lootera

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I watched Band Baaja recently and man, he has grown so much as an actor. I can sit though Padmavati just for him (and Shahid, maybe) Also, he was fab in Lootera I am excited for 83!

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is a good actor, a terrific team player with a great script sense - all in all a Brilliant entertainer! Heres to many many more decades of Ranveer Singh on the Indian Cinema!🥳

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Irritating person ...both on n off screen...

mintyblue thumbnail

I like Ranveer when he is understated like in Gullyboy, Lootera, and Dil Dhadakne Do. He's pretty good in these movies.

I don't like him when he goes OTT and overboard with expressions, like in Padmaavat. Maybe that's what the role demanded, but does evil always have to be loud? It would have been much more menacing if he had underplayed.

But overall, he's a good actor.

.Lonewalker. thumbnail

What a drought Bollywood is going through🤓 

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I like Ranveer when he is understated like in Gullyboy, Lootera, and Dil Dhadakne Do. He's pretty good in these movies.

I don't like him when he goes OTT and overboard with expressions, like in Padmaavat. Maybe that's what the role demanded, but does evil always have to be loud? It would have been much more menacing if he had underplayed.

But overall, he's a good actor.

It was clearly SLB’s vision but yes I couldn’t bear him as Khilji either but surprisingly it happens to be one of his most popular roles. (Contrary to the popular choice, I absolutely LOVED Shahid in Padmaavat. 🤓)At the same time I loved him as Simmba, because that is what the role demanded and he absolutely lived it- this coming from someone who detests OTT slapstick kinda acting. 

He is absolutely a very good actor. One of the best BW’s got at the present fosho. 

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

It was clearly SLB’s vision but yes I couldn’t bear him as Khilji either but surprisingly it happens to be one of his most popular roles. (Contrary to the popular choice, I absolutely LOVED Shahid in Padmaavat. 🤓)At the same time I loved him as Simmba, because that is what the role demanded and he absolutely lived it- this coming from someone who detests OTT slapstick kinda acting. 

He is absolutely a very good actor. One of the best BW’s got at the present fosho. 

Absolutely agree. I loved Shahid in Padmaavat - I thought he brought this sort of refined elegance to his role.

Aanandaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Absolutely agree. I loved Shahid in Padmaavat - I thought he brought this sort of refined elegance to his role.

Not to mention his and Deepika’s pairing. Their scenes are my favorite part of the movie, especially the last scene where she takes his hand prints on her dupatta.😭