DIFFICULT TIMES CALLS FOR DRASTIC MEASURES!!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Res here..will be back soon😳

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes Heytal, The lion/king of the mansion is back😎 and everyone just stood there just like that. This is how the lion is treated without even roaring😉 you gave the perfect description of the scene on how kabir took a back step when Vansh/vihaan entered, even though he's not sure he is vansh, he is SCARED of him (the lion). Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.” – Mufasa

I now understood from your perception on why he let riddhu go to out house and did the divorce drama

1. he wanted her to feel the same pain he felt when he was away from HIS FAMILY- both of them loves their family and can go to any extent for them😒
  2. he didn't want AnuBir to feel Riddhu is his weakness👍🏼
  3. he wanted her to enter the room as HIS BRIDE😳

I don't understand why he said it's not just about the contract!!!!!

he's here to revenge on her enemies and also riddhu not because she's his enemy but coz her naiveness and impulsivenes. I hope and pray he will teach her how to play the game without her being aware of it. Kabir used her as HIS PAWN but he will use her as HIS QUEEN coz that's what she is

And yes. Regarding Riddhu, I don't feel her being silent during the MS and sindoor scene makes her characterless/weak. Sometimes being silent and acting along makes a person more stronger. She can do anything for her loved ones- as kabir says paagal hai yeh ladki, kuch bhi karsakti hai😆

Your story may not have such a happy beginning but that does not make you who you are, it is the rest of it- who you choose to be” kung fu panda. I don't remember who said it🤪

Edited by Muskie - 3 years ago
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very well written 👏

Want to add one more thing..it's stuck with me..dadi clearly told everyone...ye ghar Ridhima ka hai...why suddenly this dialog? 

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bang on post 👍🏼 u have said it all 😊

Finally three players playing the game in the same arena. All three fighting against each other  laying their traps and trump cards to attain victory. I sure the BB match will signify this more and show us a model play of the future track. 😉 

Another well planned part of the track these what i am wittnessing is evolution in Riddhima's character. She has evolved strong, fearless more alert as well as smarter. Her every move is very calculative, I loved how she handled kabir today. Today it was proved she has learnt from her mistakes. I hope makers don't do any unnecessary u turns and keep her character growth steady and impressive like this. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As always 

Take a bow ❤️❤️

Indeed, the property is the dangerous game she kept before him 

Hope before too late vansh learn whole truth 

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As always bang on post💥🔥

You analysed the mini remarriage track very well. Though the family never gave a damn about her, she was responsible enough to not leave them, particularly Dadi and Siya and stayed back to fight for them and safeguard them as "Vansh's wife" ,no matter what. It takes too much courage to give unconditionally knowing you won't get anything in return. Maybe all this is a build-up for the track we all are expecting- Va/Vi realizing the truth after losing her and after the damage has been done-the guilt trip. 

And today the property thing.....if he is really Vansh and if he uses his brain for a while he would get it that Ridhhima is doing all this to protect the empire from falling into wrong hands.... But guess he won't realise this anytime soon. 

Hope they carry on with Riddhima's character growth this way and don't show anything unwanted in the name of twists and turns.... Already much damage is done 🤔 and viewers are losing patience. 

Edited by Sunshine_nino - 3 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dipali13

Very well written 👏

Want to add one more thing..it's stuck with me..dadi clearly told everyone...ye ghar Ridhima ka hai...why suddenly this dialog? 

Thank u so much Dipali

🤗

nice DP😳

Riddhima is the eldest DIL of the house

Vansh is Man of the house so technically she becomes the Lady of the house

Toh her leaving the house is absolutely ruled out!!

Dadi has full faith in both RIANSH that they will always bind the whole house n family together😃

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Heytz-Maneet

Nice analysis .  I just want games to be over but once they do show ends...😃

At this point cant see any grey shade for Rhiddima emerging...her interaction with Vihaan very good whilst her heart pines for Vansh...are we going to be shown back scenes of Ragini etc..dont know.  

Vihaan as Vansh excellent as he switches between the two...

Lets hope that Dadi has faith that RiAnsh can bring the household together..still waiting for big twists whatever they are🤔  

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful post and analysis