Previously I wasn't a part of any DT or AT and look now. πŸ€£

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

They are looking like fairy tale's Prince and princess 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

pyarasa khan  family, Ammi and Tamatar , chalo this season i love Tamatar's profession.. hacker , hopefully in next episodes she will help bhaijan β€οΈ

i just hope rashid khan ka lambe dastan jeyada iske sath juda na ho pilisssssss

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

Where are you finding the interviews where these two are saying it's a tragedy and all dude? πŸ˜† I have watched everything but I never saw them saying tragedy. Idk Ankie, how you only find these random stuff πŸ˜† Kaunsa interview tha Bhai? 

I love tragedies - I loved Devdas. But would I love AsYa tragically dying or separating? Can't imagine. For me, AsYa tragically separated when KSG left. And I didn't like it at all. Then they killed off AsYa only. Also why I hate Gul. Never gave proper closure to anyone. Useless woman. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I love this statement about gul.preach woman.you said it so right.she never allowed our asya to be together but her other shows majority of the leads stayed together

I am glad they have (hopefully) moved on from Balaji to better turf. So I am happy with status quo. 

Yeah, they are keeping him white dude. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They haven't even let him kill the General. They inserted that random, bizarre stuff of the doctor giving something, then Asad's glass dropping. All that to make sure Asad's hands don't have blood. Coz his conscience can be cleared the instant they incriminate Damini Sood πŸ€£

I am not able to see what you replied to, so I replied based on what I remember. 

Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I finished watching QH 2.0 yesterday......God!!! Nostalgia has hit me so hard since that

I loved the career oriented Zoya and more gentle and less shouting Asad

I like Asad 2.0 more that Asad 1.0

But since it was a web series there were not scenes where AsYa could bond emotionally ( I mean them sharing their past grief and all).

I liked it a lot

What a cliffhanger

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

learnt from her mistakes. πŸ˜† 

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I'd rather go to Metropol Palace and see them shoot. That's Jannat for me πŸ˜† Must have been cool no. Their hotel itself was their shooting location. 

I preferred the shoot and scenes in Serbia to the one they showed as Pakistan.

Even if they both are the same but the quality looked different in the first 4 epis.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayurChan

I preferred the shoot and scenes in Serbia to the one they showed as Pakistan.

Even if they both are the same but the quality looked different in the first 4 epis.

The Pakistan firing scene was stupid and ridiculous and made absolutely no sense to me. Matlab action ke naam pe Kuch bhi

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

YayπŸ₯³150 completed

Thanks to everyone for participating hereπŸ€—

Let's move in hereπŸ‘‡

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5213423

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Pakistan firing scene was stupid and ridiculous and made absolutely no sense to me. Matlab action ke naam pe Kuch bhi

I know right.

Ek toh pakistan ka minister aur aise hee shaukiya log aake ghus ke firing kar rahe hai mazaak tha ek dum.

Issey acha toh Mangalpur action sequences thay.