Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

They hid the likes and dislikes and are deleting the negative comments wah wah 🀣

You were right. They cant recreate magic

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You were right. They cant recreate magic

I am usually right when it comes to music πŸ˜†

I'll suggest u to listen to the OG film's soundtrack. Some songs are a bit traditional but they had a very strong melody.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Mujhe video dekhne se hi darr lag raha hai πŸ˜† On a scale of 1 to 10 kitna bura hai yeh ?

-10. Seriously my eyes are still demanding to know why I subjected them to this video. I liked Varun in his early days. Even Main Tera Hero wasn't that bad despite the overacting. But now...sheesh. He needs to concentrate on movies like Badlapur and October.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

-10. Seriously my eyes are still demanding to know why I subjected them to this video. I liked Varun in his early days. Even Main Tera Hero wasn't that bad despite the overacting. But now...sheesh. He needs to concentrate on movies like Badlapur and October.

Hahahaha glad I waited it out. The trailer was enough to feel sorry for myself I didn't wanna endure anymore. Main tera hero is still something I can watch and enjoy. I can't even tolerate the trailer here.

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Varun did good job in main tera hero and judwaa songs but this is just way too OTT.

Didn't like the song.

Varun was giving some OTT monkey like expression. Sara was pretty bland. She was going through the motion nothing natural.

Blah

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I am usually right when it comes to music πŸ˜†

I'll suggest u to listen to the OG film's soundtrack. Some songs are a bit traditional but they had a very strong melody.

Ill listen and give you my unbiased review ❀️

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Hahahaha glad I waited it out. The trailer was enough to feel sorry for myself I didn't wanna endure anymore. Main tera hero is still something I can watch and enjoy. I can't even tolerate the trailer here.

OMG yes! The trailer was so bad!!! I actually joked with my friend that the trailer was fabulous and she watched it and stopped talking to me. Then she took her revenge. She sent this song to me to watch calling it "a good response to a bad trailer". Obviously that's what it was. 🀣

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Varuns expressions are way too over the top, if he had just controlled his expressions he would have looked so much better, his expressions were good in the song first class, but in this song it’s just too much, I don’t know how David Dhawan let him act like this in the movie

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Would it be gay if find sara hot in the song πŸ€”

her matakna is very on beat in the song, she and varun both have rhythm

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Would it be gay if find sara hot in the song πŸ€”

πŸ˜†

No it is okay to bang anyone who turns you on, no homo.