Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Maybe I am the only but these two have absolutely ZERO chemistry😵, especially when compared to Chi Chi and Lo Lo.

Song is somewhere between below average to bad,

but the choreographer and cinematographer have tried their best👍🏼.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mages

They hid the likes and dislikes and are deleting the negative comments wah wah smiley37

I realise that loosers can't take criticism

They've both tried too hard to copy Govinda and Karishma.

though VD-sara they have a nice chemistry for todays age but they can never come even near to the iconic soulmates of 90s govinda-karishma chemistry was whole another level it will take 1000 births to reach their chemistry...they tried hard but failed😂

Even Sara, I liked her expressions in Aankh Maare but she overdid it here trying to give those Karishma like expressions.

truesmiley37....i love her lehengha though it caught my eyes

The song has tunes from two older songs, "Bholi Surat Dil Ke Khote" and "Govinda Aala Re Aala"...damn the second one is so ironic smiley37

😂😂

Overall the song was below average. Or maybe its just me coz the OG film had amazing songs. The effortlessness isn't there. And it all seems to fancy, that common Coolie wala feeling is gone.

OTT colours and red hurt my eyes

Galat kaam karenge man maani karenge phir logon ka gussa bhi niklega na.

I always felt VD and Sara would've made a good pair on screen but for a rom com, no one should try being ChiChi Lolo, its impossible.

Her lehenga, the dance and the song looks like it belongs in the Dulhaniya film series.

Costumes shouldn't have been so extravagant imo. Its a film based on a common man's life. The 90s version had very simple costumes for all songs, lehengas and all only, barring Husn Hai Suhana.

The colours are hurting my eyes too. In the original film Govinda wore blue for the title song, the only song on the bus stand so it wasn't so jarring. Looks like Varun's version is on the train station, hence the red.

Would it be gay if find sara hot in the song 🤔

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was expecting worse. Singer is good, so maybe that's why it is tolerable.

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cringey🤮

Varun is overacting ki dukaan. Bcoz of him I feel Govinda was nearly a legend. As a 90's kid I have seen almost all Govinda movies. Dulhe raja, aunty no.1, Hero no.1, Had kardi apne, Sajan chale sasural, jodi no.1.... I still watch these movies.

This is terrible. Below average song, zero chemistry. Besides this song I think all other songs are remake of old ones. Varun & Sara will ruin Teri nani mari toh....😰

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mujhe video dekhne se hi darr lag raha hai 😆 On a scale of 1 to 10 kitna bura hai yeh ?

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

OMG my eyes my eyes 👀

Such a terrible song, the tune reminds of that song ashiq surrender from badri ki dulhania.

Sara cannot act, Kedarnath now seems to be a fluke or the director was good or she made the effort for her debut.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This is not good 😆

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Would it be gay if find sara hot in the song 🤔

she ain't that manly until you hear that voice which isn't in the song 🤔
lunalovegood5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sara did a great job. Loved her latkas jhatkas in the song. The song is pretty catchy too.