real Eijaz Khan please stand up!

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

So overnight we see a new version of Eijaz Khan. From acting all timid and confused last week to making judgments about who is qualified and not qualified to be in the game. His comments on Shehzad were absolutely unnecessary, but his own confessions that he told Shehzad and Jaan that they were not playing their games the right way and should do so and so to be more visible, proves one point that Eijaz was well aware of every nitty-gritty of the game. He conveniently becomes this confused victim and then out of nowhere, this aggressive personality comes out. Jasmin was again right about him switching from being friendly to abrasive. 

And did I hear it right? Eijaz says he doesn't talk behind people? Just this morning he was talking about how Rahul was not alpha, and characters like Nikki only work as an ensemble cast. (Eijaz at least Nikki works and I don't think I have enough reasons to say the same about you). Also how convenient, say whatever you want to and then cover it up by calling it a mazak? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayjaya79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree! Although I sympathise with him over his secret, I know he is playing a game the rest of the time.

Jasmin has caught onto him and thats why he doesnt like her. Maybe if Jasmin was subtle about it she would have made it possible for everyone to see ejazs game play. I know you are a fan of jasmin but she should have exposed him in a better way rather than now making herself look like a villian to the viewers.

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Whenever ejju gets some power he becomes this overconfident prick, this avatar of his was last seen when he was captain, romaing around the house like some farzi local tapori don lol.

And now that he is a confirmed finalist his entire body language has changed, so off putting and embarssing lol

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Finally!

At least people can now see through this POS’ bullshit and I don’t have to be vocal about it anymore! His fans need to realize it too.

So apparently this victim of worldly tortures NEVER spoke about his problems and his main reason for being on the rag 24/7 with his father (only his paid therapist knew about it), but shamelessly used it as a pawn to acquire the immunity stone. And he’s worried for his father? 👏 

Now I want this drama queen to win, cuz if he doesn’t, his own Abba will smack him on the finale stage (via Zoom / WebEx / MS Teams / whatever).

Just look at him - he’s no more that reserved, bheegi billi that he used to be. Shameless, psychotic man-child!

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 3 years ago
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

He is fake . At first I thought he has some issues but No he is very calculative and shrewd . He said he deliberately poked n fought with jaan to give him footage. Matlab aapke fights fake hote hain . Phir victim banne ki drama kyun. He doesn't deserve to be in finals. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

He is fake . At first I thought he has some issues but No he is very calculative and shrewd . He said he deliberately poked n fought with jaan to give him footage. Matlab aapke fights fake hote hain . Phir victim banne ki drama kyun. He doesn't deserve to be in finals. 

And that Shehzad comment was below the belt. Just because Shehzad didn’t cry like an abla mard 24/7, he doesn’t deserve to be there? Man, how on earth are the people not even looking through him?!

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

And that Shehzad comment was below the belt. Just because Shehzad didn’t cry like an abla mard 24/7, he doesn’t deserve to be there? Man, how on earth are the people not even looking through him?!

IKR a 40+ man taunting dekh tu kahan main kahan 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

IKR a 40+ man taunting dekh tu kahan main kahan 

Cheap and downright classless!

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He had to choose between Abhinav, jaan and Shehzad. He choosed Shehzad because there was tie between Abhinav and Jaan. He didn't know that BB will change the game. And Shehzad went completely against him constantly mocking him. Obviously he felt bad. He was explaining somebody that he considered shehzad as his brother but he used to ask him to do many work. He felt bad hence he said yesterday as Nikki said cukhoo. what is so bad about it , it is genuine expression of what he perceived about Shehzad 

AceofSpades77 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He says he does not like to talk shit about people behind their back and yet moments later he is talking shit about Rahul behind his back. Eijaz is going to sink if hes going to continue this POS act.