Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rosel

am only part time fanšŸ˜†Its time to go into hidingšŸ˜Ž

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ pesama thiriya  AT start panna soinna sari šŸ¤£

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShanC

Inga iruka post Ellam patha apdi than nanba iruku..

Oru periya group eh irukum polarukušŸ˜²

atha groupla negalum oru member šŸ¤£ 

IamCrazySeven thumbnail

Ps pottallum namba matenšŸ¤£

oru gif pathathu pola irrke unagalaku? 

unagalaku vera yaru eillam piddakathu soillugalen bro? 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Inga iruka post Ellam patha apdi than nanba iruku..

Oru periya group eh irukum polarukušŸ˜²

šŸ¤£

IamCrazySeven thumbnail

priya also,good amount of fans thenšŸ˜†

All silent fans,lets go into hiding againšŸ˜†

atellam mudiyathu.....

vanga vanthu groupla join pannuga 

rosel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

atellam mudiyathu.....

vanga vanthu groupla join pannuga 

group'laya??šŸ˜†vendam pa..am escape

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven

oru gif pathathu pola irrke unagalaku? 

unagalaku vera yaru eillam piddakathu soillugalen bro? 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sollamatenea....

Ellam intha Maya Panna Vella... MV ya pathi pottukuduthathušŸ˜”šŸ˜†

Ithula innum Vera sollanuma

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

group'laya??šŸ˜†vendam pa..am escape

šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜Cute 

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Since we have no separate Bala thread , I will use this one as Bala thread and will post my thoughts about him šŸ˜Š.

Bala is complete entertainer ... If no Bala there is no  BB 4.  Perfect TRP material. Even haters talked about him more than his supporters .

I didnā€™t start the season as his supporter but later on slowly started liking him. To be precise exactly when I saw his tears for Sam leaving , I thought may be there is some genuineness inside him despite his roughness outside. That was when I started supporting him unconditionally. He understood Aariā€™s game strategy long back and tried in his own way to expose him.

Since he is young his emotions at times took over, lost control when provoked by Sanam or Aari. The value of whatever he wanted to say diminished, only his anger and outburst was shown more.

He wasnā€™t called out when he went out of control few times earlier in the season as VTV wanted to use him as their TRP cow. He realized some of his mistakes and changed his way of saying things. He did have his own thoughts and opposed whenever needed but sollura vidatha mathitaan.

VTV didnā€™t want him 2 become nallavan so tried to play with his mind by asking to be like old Bala in confession room time.Sent in messages through his bro & other families that they liked old Bala. He got confused,thought may be people liked the old Bala & tried to bring it out.

Aariā€™s provoking words with Dei, vada poda in insulting tone added salt to it and he completely lost it during jail time with somberi tag. I was worried he would go out of BB like some previous season BB HMs. Bala proved me wrong , showed he is mentally strong and never give up attitude.

Agreed he should have avoided using certain words and certain emotional outbursts but he is also a normal human being with flaws. I like people who are being themselves with flaws rather than robot like person who always nitpicking others with monotonous boring dialogues.

Bala was a complete entertainer. I even liked his kaal thooki katina sambavam removing slipper to show respect. He just seemed like a small kid saying that. His affection for friends, Aajeedh,Shivani,Ramya, Gaby and people who he treated like sisters Anitha , Nisha and Sam were all true. He was really loyal to them . He didnā€™t want to hurt Gaby even when she fought with him few times. The only people who he really didnā€™t like were Sanam, Aari and sometimes Archana. 

He even changed his mind about Archana later when she showed him real affection. I liked his good rapport with Ramya and their Rakita song was one of my favorite moments of this season. They have mutual respect for each other.

Bala towards the end of the season was confused by many about how his real life outside BB would be affected by this BB behaviour. Every day was a like a roller coaster for him with emotions. He was provoked, hurt by many ( of course he also hurt many) even his close friends. still always bounced back. Kudos to his confidence and never give up attitude.

There were times even I didnā€™t like some of his atrocities but he proved that he is also human being with flaws. He never acted at any point, just expressed his real thoughts, behaved like how he would normally do without wearing a mask. On the whole I support Bala unconditionally because he played this game by being himself without wearing a mask.

I wish him great success in his acting career , he looked like completely different person in different get ups throughout the season. He showed various emotions - funny, sad, angry, affectionate, friendly, nakkal etc etc. He was the hero and villain of BB4. Kettavannu per edutha nallavan ā¤ļø .