Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This is called being drunk with political power.

WOW🤢

Now this is one case where I want the feminists to speak up.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Itnu sa male (and politician ka) ego hurt hua bechaare ka isiliye bas shooting rukwa di, no biggie😆

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Itnu sa male (and politician ka) ego hurt hua bechaare ka isiliye bas shooting rukwa di, no biggie😆

If he could do that to a woman like Vidya Balan ...imagine what he must be doing to the less privileged women folk *shudders*

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If he could do that to a woman like Vidya Balan ...imagine what he must be doing to the less privileged women folk *shudders*

the thought is only scary...

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This in itself is sounding enough creepy to make one shudder. Cannot even imagine the plight of the less privileged women in the hands of these immoral politicians.😒

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shah refused the allegations and said that it was he who refused the request.

“I was there (Balaghat) on request from those who took permission for the shoot and requested me for lunch or dinner. I said not possible now, I will meet them when I go to Maharashtra. Lunch or dinner was cancelled, the shoot wasn't,” he was quoted as saying by ANI.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Shah refused the allegations and said that it was he who refused the request.

“I was there (Balaghat) on request from those who took permission for the shoot and requested me for lunch or dinner. I said not possible now, I will meet them when I go to Maharashtra. Lunch or dinner was cancelled, the shoot wasn't,” he was quoted as saying by ANI.

Of course he would refuse as he has been caught red handed.

GumGum thumbnail

Wonder what the Turkish Dictator would have done if Aamir had refused to dine with his family.