Jennifer Winget Vs Aalisha Panwar : Who plays a better psycho? - Page 9

Poll

Whose performance as a psycho you liked more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DocWho

I love JW but Simone Singh is on another level and I agree with your comment on both BH and IMMJ as well

I am not a fan of the BH franchise at all! It was all due to JW the show is massively popular.

Btw i always wish to see both jen & simone together as mom nd daughter or rivals that will be fire on screen 

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Her nonsense on twitter doesn't get one percent attention. Here thanks to one HC fan and her multiple mids shes getting some attention.

Tell me about it girl. I have only read this person's dumb and insecure tweets on Twitter and little did I realise I'd run into her here🤣

obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

you are back at the same nonsense you do on Twitter again🤣

Jenny fans like you degrade other actresses to show how good your virtual queen.There should be someone how you mirror.You ppl force others to do so.

tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Btw i always wish to see both jen & simone together as mom nd daughter or rivals that will be fire on screen 

Many people have been wishing for it and it can actually happen as both Sakshi and Maya are Cinevistas characters but the PH has gone bankrupt. Maybe if someone decides to cast them together in a brand new show it would be awesome.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

Jenny fans like you degrade other actresses to show how good your virtual queen.There should be someone how you mirror.You ppl force others to do so.

Just like how your favorite DD likes to degrade other top actresses like Divyanka calling them overrated. She is jealous that she can't reach their heights clearly. The superiority complex you talk about and the classic example is your idol herself who spoke shit about Divyanka and Vivian.

tryforceful thumbnail

We don't until and unless clowns like you try to underplay her achievements.  We only retaliate to your clownery☺️

tryforceful thumbnail

do you even know me lol i m not active on twitter idiot i just go through tweets not tweet about anybody.

leena walia you can stop lying🤣

Many people have been wishing for it and it can actually happen as both Sakshi and Maya are Cinevistas characters but the PH has gone bankrupt. Maybe if someone decides to cast them together in a brand new show it would be awesome.

Simone will eat up ur jenny like chicken 😂😂😂😂😂.Jenny is not even 1% close to legacy of simone.Sabhi simone ko dekhge tumhari miss oscar worthy koi dekhe bhi nahi😂😂😂

tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarbieVenom

Just like how your favorite DD likes to degrade other top actresses like Divyanka calling them overrated. She is jealous that she can't reach their heights clearly. The superiority complex you talk about and the classic example is your idol herself who spoke shit about Divyanka and Vivian.

people living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones at others🤣