Jennifer Winget Vs Aalisha Panwar : Who plays a better psycho? - Page 2

Poll

Whose performance as a psycho you liked more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Aalisha panwar not this ott actress winget.

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Did you ever watch it? It was NOTHING like PTKK. It was more on the lines of Gone Girl, but way different. 

yep I watched it and I found it to be similar to PTKK and leave her to heaven have'nt seen gone girl so cannot comment on that.

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

Aalisha panwar not this ott actress winget.

I hate winget's shit fandom and I don't like her even as an actress (she is okay but not this powerhouse of a performers her fans make her out to be) but why do you hate her GHT is it cuz she replaced Shilpa or just cuz Ur Shilpa fan ?

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jenifer.

Alisha was very good considering that was her first show, but she doesn't have personality like Jenifer. Other side she was playing the positive character along with negative, there was no competition. Jenifer overshadowed entire caste of the show along with all senior actors and it was all about her character.

Beyhad has done good job on channel like Sony, if we put IMM on sony, it wouldn't have achieved anything near beyhad. Alisha was replaceable because show was doing well with Nia who was totally unconvincing and when she left. Jenifer was irreplaceable as Maya. 

TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jennifer hands down was a natural. Alisha is a terrible actress.

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The entire ITV applauded jennifer for her acting skills as Maya in Beyhadh.  Be it her contemporaries, peers or her juniors. It was a dream role for many. She is the favorite of almost most of the tv actors/actresses working in the industry currently. Clearly shows the kind of respect she holds in the industry for her acting caliber. 2-3 butthurt losers talking shit in this thread will not change the fact about her acting skills. 

Edited by MayaJaiSingh - 3 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

I hate winget's shit fandom and I don't like her even as an actress (she is okay but not this powerhouse of a performers her fans make her out to be) but why do you hate her GHT is it cuz she replaced Shilpa or just cuz Ur Shilpa fan ?

Check my pm.

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Jenifer.

Alisha was very good considering that was her first show, but she doesn't have personality like Jenifer. Other side she was playing the positive character along with negative, there was no competition. Jenifer overshadowed entire caste of the show along with all senior actors and it was all about her character.

Beyhad has done good job on channel like Sony, if we put IMM on sony, it wouldn't have achieved anything near beyhad. Alisha was replaceable because show was doing well with Nia who was totally unconvincing and when she left. Jenifer was irreplaceable as Maya. 

Trp thing is not really true. Trp was going down after the nia's entry(barc, online both). Then they casted sonarika also. But nothing worked. At last show went off air. They called alisha back then they gave the ending with original cast. 

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/theglonk__/status/1298165662460698624?s=19

Queen Winget who is loved by the entire TV industry. . Irony is this topic has anti Maya replies from this one particular flop ohanna shivanand fan who people have already forgotten long before (still she makes it a point to invite her self and comment in every Jw topic) and Jennifer's ex male costar's fans from her 2018 fan (who is OTT praised just by his fandom rest no one cares) 😆. The audacity to even comment lol.

Edited by BarbieVenom - 3 years ago
Slice_of_life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Jennifer has no competition.  Her Maya was iconic.