Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

If a beautiful actress had done the film uss ki itni trolling hoti ke koi bhi director ya producer acting based role le kar nahin jaate uss heroine ke paas iske baad. 

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I liked Anuskha more in this role. This movie will flop like Laaxmi.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I gotta admit that both Bhumi and Anushka sucked in each of their versions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's like if you've seen old hindi movies and follow regional cinema then there's nothing new in 80% of the content bollywood churns out today

Edited by YoursTrulyOne - 3 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

It's like if you've seen old hindi movies and follow regional cinema then there's nothing new in 80% of the content bollywood churns out today

Baaki ka 20% is recreating MCU. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Baaki ka 20% is recreating MCU. ๐Ÿ˜†

MCU bole toh marvel comics universe

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi

MCU bole toh marvel comics universe

cinematic.. Haan. India version with its cop universe and spy universe and some other universe jo inko dekhke baaki Bollywood wale banayenge 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MommaDarling

Funniest is people telling how Bollywood butchered the south indian original film like c'mon both are directed by the same director!! ๐Ÿ˜† Just like Lakshmi, both the OG films were really OTT

The original ran sheerly on Anushkaโ€™s star power which none of the Bollywood heroins have. Otherwise the movie itself was crap. Itโ€™s pretty delusional of the director to actually think that it was because of him the movie ran and venture into remaking the terrible thing in another language.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked the Anushka-Unni Mukundan track in the original, but here looks like Karan Kapadia will play his love interest ๐Ÿ˜• They should've gotten a  better actor for that role, and Bhumi is too small physically, Anushka has a towering presence which helps her in such roles

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

i dozed off lol...looks boring from the trailer...even the south indian version wasnt that good...lol since its from the same director, i dont think ill watch it lol...but TFS

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago