Why did Virat say "mere liya to dono hi gharwali hai"?

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

In one of the SBS segment Virat mentioned both are his gharwali. 

I am now puzzled!! Is the family going to ask him to marry Pakhi (given that Samrat does not come back or something)?  That would be so disturbing on so many level.  Being married to two women at the same time

Edited by Tali_99 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saiviratcutest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tali_99

I am now puzzled!! Is the family going to ask him to marry Pakhi (given that Samrat does not come back or something)?  That would be so disturbing on so many level.  Being married to two women at the same time

No you took the literal sense of it. Neil just meant that since Pakhi lives in the same house she is gharwali as well. Ayesha was singing “ek taraf he gharwali ek taraf baharwali” but here Pakhi isn’t really a “baharwali “ ; he meant it this way.

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saiviratcutest

No you took the literal sense of it. Neil just meant that since Pakhi lives in the same house she is gharwali as well. Ayesha was singing “ek taraf he gharwali ek taraf baharwali” but here Pakhi isn’t really a “baharwali “ ; he meant it this way.

Aa okay!!  Ya when he said that I got kind of concerned.   As long as It Is his brother' s gharwali and not his all wil be good 🤣🤣

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

He was just kidding as all actors keep doing during an interview.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tali_99

I think he said it as a joke. It has nothing to do with storyline. They were laughing also while saying it. I think he said that as he took it in literal sense as sai and pakhi both lives in his house so thats why both are gharwalis. Apart from it i dont think it had any other meaning.

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

He was just kidding as all actors keep doing during an interview.

Yes it was jokingly said. 😂