Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy17

I would say adi naagin is a little comparable to the originals of vampire diaries..... the first, hence the most powerful.

Exactly. She is the first hence the original and most powerful.

Joshrocks28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The Title only says Sarvreshta Adi naagin the first naagin who got the divine power to become shape shifting serpent so she is supreme of all no nag or naagin can be above her.

1148401 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Remember, when Bela died, she reincarnated as human but she still managed to become a Naagin in her next life in spite of that.

What if it were the same with Meera irrespective of her being her biological sister or not? What if she were indeed priyamvada from Satyug who reincarnated as Meera to come and support Bani?

It's looks interesting but I doubt hamare writers uthne dimag chalayenge🤣 woh log sirf jo hai issi me se adjust kar rahe hai😆 I want bela to appear for one or 2 epis. I will definitely write a os on this. It looks interesting😛

Veer bani se puche ab ye kaun hai..

Bani: mahanagrani hai

Veer: ab ye mahanagrani kaun hai

Bani: nagon ki rani..

Veer: toh tum kya ho..

Bani: main adi naagin

Veer: toh tum dono main dark kya hai

Bela gets irritated.

Bela: chup raho hume apna kaam karne do😆

Veer keeps finger on his lips😆

Edited by fire_wings - 3 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

4 bela it was prediction that she will take rebirth to complete her life story , sumi did try 2 search 4 d baby grl so she has to become naagrani again

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Pls make her priyamvada coz it will pave way for her to became villain as priyamvada was killed by akesh & insta fans say she was in love with Akesh.

Bring it on

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_wings

It's looks interesting but I doubt hamare writers uthne dimag chalayenge🤣 woh log sirf jo hai issi me se adjust kar rahe hai😆 I want bela to appear for one or 2 epis. I will definitely write a os on this. It looks interesting😛

Veer bani se puche ab ye kaun hai..

Bani: mahanagrani hai

Veer: ab ye mahanagrani kaun hai

Bani: nagon ki rani..

Veer: toh tum kya ho..

Bani: main adi naagin

Veer: toh tum dono main dark kya hai

Bela gets irritated.

Bela: chup raho hume apna kaam karne do😆

Veer keeps finger on his lips😆

Please do yaar.... 😆

1148401 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AliChase

Please do yaar.... 😆

😆

Word Count: 0

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshrocks28

The Title only says Sarvreshta Adi naagin the first naagin who got the divine power to become shape shifting serpent so she is supreme of all no nag or naagin can be above her.

Except for Mansa Devi.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Pls make her priyamvada coz it will pave way for her to became villain as priyamvada was killed by akesh & insta fans say she was in love with Akesh.

Bring it on

When was priyamvada in love with Akesh? She was more or less like a best friend or sister to Nageshwari, there were hardly any scenes of her being attracted to Akesh. She could have a thing with Aakesh’s deputy or commander.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

When was priyamvada in love with Akesh? She was more or less like a best friend or sister to Nageshwari, there were hardly any scenes of her being attracted to Akesh. She could have a thing with Aakesh’s deputy or commander.

People on insta says that but yes akesh killed her , she amoung those naagin whom he killed near staircase, it's is not revealed what connection naageshwari had with priyamvada , how does she is her bf or like sister.