Difference between AdiNaagin and Naagrani

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

AdiNaagin from what I know mean the very first Naagin, and the most powerful one as well. Bani is the reincarnation of Nageshwari who was the AdiNaagin and only she can be the same. This isn’t a title or position that can be given away to anyone because it is an achievement that is hers alone. So for AdiNaagin to reappear she will need to reincarnate. Like how a Goddess does.

Naagrani on the other hand is the leader of all the Nagas. It’s a title that gets handed down from person to person. Before Bela became Naagrani, her mother was the Naagrani. The character played by Melanie Nazareth was called Naagrani Maa if you guys remember. After she died, Bela or Ruhi became her successor and was crowned the Naagrani. Which is why her sister Juhi even conspired against her with Vyom to get the crown and the naagmani. Which means the Naagrani can change anytime. After season 3 ended, Manyata’s mother was shown as the Naagrani of Sheshnaag clan. Hence I guess at the moment there will be Naagrani ruling over the Nagas and guarding the naagmani.

Hence my conclusion is that AdiNaagin is only one and fixed, while Naagranis are many and keep changing.

Edited by Rein123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes definitely naagrani change in real life coz a king's throne is never left empty coz it invite enemy , that's s reason bharat kept slippers of lord Ram on d throne & looked after kingdom . Dritrashtra was made temporary king coz pandu left for forest .

Yes adi naagin place is fix if u see this adi title is of sheshnaag he is known as adi anant sheshnaag . He is first amoung his clan so bani is shown naagin of sheshnaag position.

Bela se pehle bhi naagrani hui bela ke baad bhi naagrani hui hongi leking serial mein official coronation sirf bela ka hua na kabhi manyata na hi Brinda or N3 se hi naagrani post active ki gayi hain.

Manyata ki mother definitely naagrani hongi maybe when bela died she was appointed as naagrani but when bela returned as shravani throne went back to her maybe by time manyata's mom died

as manyata got cursed by her mother , so it closed d line 4 brinda 2.

Bacha kaun Shravani aka bela who never died in N3 & got happy ending.

Bela as naagrani came to warn brinda 4 vish uska promo hain net pe , S4 ke finale as naagrani bela came later Nageshwari send bela back to naaglok.

Vish ne bahut jyada clearly kaha tha ki naagrani naaglok chod ke bhi aayegi then bela appear, so it's means bela us ruling queen & very much alive.

As ballu said bani's mom was naagin , so I feel bani's mom herself was naagrani coz adi naagin responsibility will not be given to any ordinary naagin & bani's real family track is very much imp. In satyug I guess naageshwari was from some random naagin but in kalyug she may had been given royal background.

Nayantara was brought up by manayta but still ekta or mukta never made her naagin infact they made her villain with new identity of shalaka . This prove no one becomes naagin like a joke definitely a naag vansh background is needed. Jo bhi insaan human se naag naagin bana usse symptoms dikhaye be it shivangi , rocky , Shravani, brinda, bani ya phir jai. Nobody turn into naag naagin in a joke they had connection with naagvansh

Ekta kapoor very well know how much naagin fans loves naagrani bela , that's d reason she had been called in S4 finale & definitely she will join adi naagin in S5 finale.

Bela se naagrani ka title tab tak nhi liya jayega jabtak koi aur popular face officially coronate na ho jaye as ekta works according trp & popularity not real life rule .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rein123

AdiNaagin from what I know mean the very first Naagin, and the most powerful one as well. Bani is the reincarnation of Nageshwari who was the AdiNaagin and only she can be the same. This isn’t a title or position that can be given away to anyone because it is an achievement that is hers alone. So for AdiNaagin to reappear she will need to reincarnate. Like how a Goddess does.

Naagrani on the other hand is the leader of all the Nagas. It’s a title that gets handed down from person to person. Before Bela became Naagrani, her mother was the Naagrani. The character played by Melanie Nazareth was called Naagrani Maa if you guys remember. After she died, Bela or Ruhi became her successor and was crowned the Naagrani. Which is why her sister Juhi even conspired against her with Vyom to get the crown and the naagmani. Which means the Naagrani can change anytime. After season 3 ended, Manyata’s mother was shown as the Naagrani of Sheshnaag clan. Hence I guess at the moment there will be Naagrani ruling over the Nagas and guarding the naagmani.

Hence my conclusion is that AdiNaagin is only one and fixed, while Naagranis are many and keep changing.

Quite possible. Bani's family background is still a mystery as well as that plane crash and jay's presence as well.

But then, isn't it about soul as well? Like, naageshwari is Aadi Naagin and her soul is the same as bani so even if her family is ordinary she would still be the Aadi Naagin, the first of her kind i.e shape shifter?🤓

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shabia1

Quite possible. Bani's family background is still a mystery as well as that plane crash and jay's presence as well.

But then, isn't it about soul as well? Like, naageshwari is Aadi Naagin and her soul is the same as bani so even if her family is ordinary she would still be the Aadi Naagin, the first of her kind i.e shape shifter?🤓

That’s the thing, AdiNaagin can only be Bani/Nageshwari and their soul. This title belongs to just one should or spirit.

While the title of Naagrani can be assumed by anyone provided they are worthy of the title and prove themselves as a worthy leader.

Which is why I think Meera could be the Naagrani, being Bani’s sister and Priyamvada’s possible reincarnation.

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

That’s the thing, AdiNaagin can only be Bani/Nageshwari and their soul. This title belongs to just one should or spirit.

While the title of Naagrani can be assumed by anyone provided they are worthy of the title and prove themselves as a worthy leader.

Which is why I think Meera could be the Naagrani, being Bani’s sister and Priyamvada’s possible reincarnation.

Nice theory. I would prefer meera as a strong alliance to bani than a cliche, backstabbing negative character.

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I also want to see meera in some strong role but still meera is not her real sister so less chances meera could be the naagrani.
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Yes definitely naagrani change in real life coz a king's throne is never left empty coz it invite enemy , that's s reason bharat kept slippers of lord Ram on d throne & looked after kingdom . Dritrashtra was made temporary king coz pandu left for forest .

Yes adi naagin place is fix if u see this adi title is of sheshnaag he is known as adi anant sheshnaag . He is first amoung his clan so bani is shown naagin of sheshnaag position.

Bela se pehle bhi naagrani hui bela ke baad bhi naagrani hui hongi leking serial mein official coronation sirf bela ka hua na kabhi manyata na hi Brinda or N3 se hi naagrani post active ki gayi hain.

Manyata ki mother definitely naagrani hongi maybe when bela died she was appointed as naagrani but when bela returned as shravani throne went back to her maybe by time manyata's mom died

as manyata got cursed by her mother , so it closed d line 4 brinda 2.

Bacha kaun Shravani aka bela who never died in N3 & got happy ending.

Bela as naagrani came to warn brinda 4 vish uska promo hain net pe , S4 ke finale as naagrani bela came later Nageshwari send bela back to naaglok.

Vish ne bahut jyada clearly kaha tha ki naagrani naaglok chod ke bhi aayegi then bela appear, so it's means bela us ruling queen & very much alive.

As ballu said bani's mom was naagin , so I feel bani's mom herself was naagrani coz adi naagin responsibility will not be given to any ordinary naagin & bani's real family track is very much imp. In satyug I guess naageshwari was from some random naagin but in kalyug she may had been given royal background.

Nayantara was brought up by manayta but still ekta or mukta never made her naagin infact they made her villain with new identity of shalaka . This prove no one becomes naagin like a joke definitely a naag vansh background is needed. Jo bhi insaan human se naag naagin bana usse symptoms dikhaye be it shivangi , rocky , Shravani, brinda, bani ya phir jai. Nobody turn into naag naagin in a joke they had connection with naagvansh

Ekta kapoor very well know how much naagin fans loves naagrani bela , that's d reason she had been called in S4 finale & definitely she will join adi naagin in S5 finale.

Bela se naagrani ka title tab tak nhi liya jayega jabtak koi aur popular face officially coronate na ho jaye as ekta works according trp & popularity not real life rule .

I totally agree. In fact I strongly believe Adi Naagin matlab Bani ki ma koi bohat badi naagin hogi. Coj Nageshwari ko adi naagin hone ka title baad mein mila so woh ordinary naagin family se janam li thi. But 2nd janam mein definitely Adi Naagin ki responsibility kisi bhi Naagin ko nahi dia jaiga. People predicting Bela Or Shivangi as Adinaagin's mother. But Mouni will not come back now so maha nagrani ki beti nahi hogi woh. Ho sakta hai Bela ki. But S4 mein Bela jab aayi thi, woh naaglok se aayi thi. Mahir kahan tha fir? Coj i felt Bela And Brinda same time ki hai.. Coj Vish returned after 50 full moons for Naag mani. Matlab dono same time k hi the. Even Brinda can be Bani's mother. Though she was a normal naagin but she knew about Naageshwari's history. But Bela Brinda ko bhi ho, Bani janam ki hai s4 k 40 saal baad. Mahir Dev dono hi tab tak buddhe ho gaye hai. Toh matlab koi aur Nagrani ban gayi hai tab tak?

Bani ki family history jaroor dikhani chahiye

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

I totally agree. In fact I strongly believe Adi Naagin matlab Bani ki ma koi bohat badi naagin hogi. Coj Nageshwari ko adi naagin hone ka title baad mein mila so woh ordinary naagin family se janam li thi. But 2nd janam mein definitely Adi Naagin ki responsibility kisi bhi Naagin ko nahi dia jaiga. People predicting Bela Or Shivangi as Adinaagin's mother. But Mouni will not come back now so maha nagrani ki beti nahi hogi woh. Ho sakta hai Bela ki. But S4 mein Bela jab aayi thi, woh naaglok se aayi thi. Mahir kahan tha fir? Coj i felt Bela And Brinda same time ki hai.. Coj Vish returned after 50 full moons for Naag mani. Matlab dono same time k hi the. Even Brinda can be Bani's mother. Though she was a normal naagin but she knew about Naageshwari's history. But Bela Brinda ko bhi ho, Bani janam ki hai s4 k 40 saal baad. Mahir Dev dono hi tab tak buddhe ho gaye hai. Toh matlab koi aur Nagrani ban gayi hai tab tak?

Bani ki family history jaroor dikhani chahiye

Bani ki real mom naagin thi ye baat kissi vajah se laye hai, uski family ka kuch existense to hoga vo sach mein aasman se giri thi with no family at all.

Bani ke family track ek emotional or important track hain. Aur ho sakta hai Chandrakala ka bhi kuch connection ho bani ki ma se .

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I would say adi naagin is a little comparable to the originals of vampire diaries..... the first, hence the most powerful.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minig

I also want to see meera in some strong role but still meera is not her real sister so less chances meera could be the naagrani.

Remember, when Bela died, she reincarnated as human but she still managed to become a Naagin in her next life in spite of that.

What if it were the same with Meera irrespective of her being her biological sister or not? What if she were indeed priyamvada from Satyug who reincarnated as Meera to come and support Bani?