My replies in bold👍🏼

🤗

Word Count: 0

Ka_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Apsana14

Hey dear what can I call u??? 😳

Thank you so much for this lovely comment.❤️ I honestly have no idea that this story is worth of such reviews.❤️

@bold I can't promise but yes will think about it. 🤗

My name is Koyena!!!!!Yes yes think about it!!I know you won't disappoint so many fans cherishing your os!!Keep writing endlessly while we shower you with applauds and public demands😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😁🥰🥰🥰
Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hii🤗

Aaj kal aap kaha gayab hai??? 😆

Thanks by the way❤️

Not sure about writing one more part. But if I write will pm you for sure. 😳

Time Kam hota h to Kabi Kabi

Angsty romance likho humare Lia

Ani is in denying mode. Bondita started feeling Kuch Kuch by she doesn't kno kya h kyu h ye Han Nagar achcha Lagta h . Ani wants to stay away from her. ignoring her. But he can't ignore when she talks batuk devar ji.. something like that. Likho to pm Karna. 😆

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Apsana a tight hug to you for this amazing piece of writing 🤗

If I haven't read this os of yours I could never ever imagine that such complex emotions and complex situations may be described this much simply and beautifully👏👏

Lovely lovely writing ❤️ I just loved this ❤️

Apsana14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

Anirudh as watch Bondita grow up in front of his 👀, he also as grow but under the illusion that he can’t tell the difference between Bondita then to now because she is his Bondita and he is fighting himself about what he is feeling for Bondita at present 💝 he so much want her to be I front of his eyes 24/7 but he can’t because she needs to grow within her to understand what is happening between Anirudh and her😭

Far away from anybody she is been sent to London if only the study room could talk, everything that Anirudh felt and displayed in that room was not witness by anybody else😭 also his changing behaviour to Bondita, the longing he had for Bondita to see and read his eyes but he was also not looking at her eyes so he couldn’t see what was in front of him😒. Time was passing away and both are scared 😱 to tell each other how they feel

Wishing that time could be on there side and catch and freeze memories in one frame 🖼 forever.

Thank you so much for understanding all those emotions I portrayed ❤️❤️

Walking away from each other brought 😭 to my eyes because either of them wanted to leave but could not say and the pain that was in both hearts 🥰 could not display or say “‘please don’t leave me’😰 let me stay” 💔

The parting was very painful 😥 please let them come back to each other because life stop for both of them on that seaport.

Yes they will come back to each other soon. 😳

My Hindi is not that good so could not gasp the wording please translate into English.

please please continue the story it was well written so I take my 🎩 off to you and take a 🙇‍♀️
Planing to do it.. Will post part 2 soon🤗

My replies in bold👍🏼

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

🤗😆it's ok. now i am fine 😳

keep writing dear. i don't read FFs , so OS and drabbles hi likhna 🤣🤣

just joking🤪

Yesss🤗❤️

FF bhi padh liya karo🤪🤣

Meri stories jyada long ho jati hai toh os likhna mushkil ho jati hai.. But will try😆

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ka_ta

My name is Koyena!!!!!Yes yes think about it!!I know you won't disappoint so many fans cherishing your os!!Keep writing endlessly while we shower you with applauds and public demands😍😍😍😍💖💖💖💖💖💖💖😁🥰🥰🥰

Hii Koyena🤗

Yes and for all those love to the story I had written part 2 of it.. Will post soon🤗❤️

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doe_gurl

Time Kam hota h to Kabi Kabi

Angsty romance likho humare Lia

Ani is in denying mode. Bondita started feeling Kuch Kuch by she doesn't kno kya h kyu h ye Han Nagar achcha Lagta h . Ani wants to stay away from her. ignoring her. But he can't ignore when she talks batuk devar ji.. something like that. Likho to pm Karna. 😆

Okkk idea achha hai.. Time mile toh jarur likhungii🤪😆

Doe_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okkk idea achha hai.. Time mile toh jarur likhungii🤪😆

Han plz

Apsana14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prit_007

Apsana a tight hug to you for this amazing piece of writing 🤗

If I haven't read this os of yours I could never ever imagine that such complex emotions and complex situations may be described this much simply and beautifully👏👏

Lovely lovely writing ❤️ I just loved this ❤️

Prit🤗 aaj kal aap toh gayab hai🤔

Thank you so much for loving the story❤️❤️