What would Shailesh ask Bhavani?

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

First thing first, yes, Pakhi! How? Like how can she complain to her parents? It's obviously because of her actions that she's been taunted. If she had to tell her parents, can she not tell them the complete truth? This lady for sure knows how to make me lose my temper ๐Ÿค

Well, after what she said, how could Shailesh think of talking to Bhavani? Doesn't he remember what his daughter told him? Can he not ask what happened that they are behaving like this?

Oh one more thing, as soon as they got this rishta, they were so happy, dancing to get this done. Did anyone think of checking the family background? No. They have no idea about the Chavans, except that the eldest one is a brave officer and the ladka is well settled. Did he even think if his daughter will be happy there? Now on what basis can he talk to Bhavani?

Let's assume he did. Can't he see the consequences? 

Instead, I would want him to question his daughter and try to make her face the reality! Since that he knows the truth. Just because she's married to samrat, how can her parents forget the reason that she mentioned? Don't tell me that they have short term memory loss now 

This guy, I liked him in the initial episodes. But as the episodes progressed, I started to dislike him. I think it's because of him that Pakhi turned out to be stubborn. 

Just couldn't stop myself from making a post on him after today's episode 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pakhi definitely gets her hypocritical trait from her father. The nerve of this woman and her father.

I absolutely despised that scene. Actually, anything with Pakhi simply pisses my off. I'm not going to lie. 

I know I am going to get more of Pakhi after SaiRat wedding. At least after the wedding Sai will be there to make things interesting.

Warna, Pakhi toh poora paka ke rakh deti hai. 

Yaar, kitni boring ladki hai!!! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Optimist_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Pakhi definitely gets her hypocritical trait from her father. The nerve of this woman and her father.

Hai na? That's too much actually. More than Pakhi,now toh i want someone to give back to Shailesh yaar

I absolutely despised that scene. Actually, anything with Pakhi simply pisses my off. I'm not going to lie. 

Hifi! Pakhi is beyond my understanding now. I've given her the benefit of doubt so many times. Now, I can either mute her or ff whenever she comes on screen. 

I know I am going to get more of Pakhi after SaiRat wedding. At least after the wedding Sai will be there to make things interesting.

I can take Pakhi as long as someone gives back to her.. like the day when Aswini got to know the truth,damn she was so good that day!

Warna, Pakhi toh poora paka ke rakh deti hai. 

Yaar, kitni boring ladki hai!!! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

So boring she is! I hope she starts concentrating on her life rather than on SaiRat. But that's not gonna happen. 

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Let me start my rant

I remember we were discussing earlier how Pakhi turned out like this. Is it because she' the only child? NO, its not. It's about the upbringing. She clearly has princess syndrome and is a narcissistic because her parents allowed her to be like that, since a young age most probably. Her sense of entitlement is because of that very reason, whatever she does, her parents support her. This creates self-centered behaviour which is very visible in her; asking her friend to meet her whenever she wants, questioning Virat about Sai, asking Virat to leave his job and come to her because she is lonely, in fact, marrying Samrat for her to be closer to Virat comes into that category as well. And I think Virat unknowingly fuelled that narcissistic behavior by promising her that he'd never fall in love and marry another woman. This promotes this exaggerated feeling of self-importance, the feeling that "Ah, even if I don't marry this guy, he will always have me in his heart" which is a toned down version"If you aren't mine, you can't be someone else's". 

This explains her constant calls, and her obsessive behavior after SaiRat wedding. Because not only Virat's but everyone else's attention would be diverted to Sai, be that in love or in hate.

Coming back to her parents, like you, I too liked the father initially. But, seeing his behavior, I get why Pakhi behaves the way she does. For them, they are always the victim. The fault lies only with others. Other's are always at fault, the family is at fault for expecting her to be the wife of the man she married! (I skipped a lot of scenes, including the vrat scenes, so I may have misinterpreted , but this is the way I see the dynamics)

Edited by ..Peppermint.. - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Let me start my rant

I remember we were discussing earlier how Pakhi turned out like this. Is it because she' the only child? NO, its not. It's about the upbringing. She clearly has princess syndrome and is a narcissistic because her parents allowed her to be like that, since a young age most probably. Her sense of entitlement is because of that very reason, whatever she does, her parents support her. This creates self-centered behaviour which is very visible in her; asking her friend to meet her whenever she wants, questioning Virat about Sai, asking Virat to leave his job and come to her because she is lonely, in fact, marrying Samrat for her to be closer to Virat comes into that category as well. And I think Virat unknowingly fuelled that narcissistic behavior by promising her that he'd never fall in love and marry another woman. This promotes this exaggerated feeling of self-importance, the feeling that "Ah, even if I don't marry this guy, he will always have me in his heart" which is a toned down version"If you aren't mine, you can't be someone else's". 

Absolutely!! This is exactly it!! She made the decision to marry someone else but god forbid if Virat looks at another girl. 

This explains her constant calls, and her obsessive behavior after SaiRat wedding. Because not only Virat's but everyone else's attention would be diverted to Sai, be that in love or in hate.

Coming back to her parents, like you, I too liked the father initially. But, seeing his behavior, I get why Pakhi behaves the way she does. For them, they are always the victim. The fault lies only with others. Other's are always at fault, the family is at fault for expecting her to be the wife of the man she married! (I skipped a lot of scenes, including the vrat scenes, so I may have misinterpreted , but this is the way I see the dynamics)

Youโ€™ve got them figured out. Thatโ€™s exactly how I perceive them. The mom at least tried but the Father shoots her down. I canโ€™t stand that guy or his daughter!! 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let me start my rant

@pink 100% correct.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

That scene of pakhi with her friend was so logical. I liked that scene a lot. Pakhi accepted that its not that easy to live like this in chavan house. She confessed that she didn't think about it in detail when virat asked her to marry his brother. She just married because she will get to see virat in the house. When her friend asked her that she should share her problems with her parents, pakhi replied what she could tell them, specially to her father because till the end he was asking her not to ruin her life by marrying samrat. At that moment she knew has taken wrong decison and was also regretting it.

But then

The scene of pakhi with her parents happened and i was like....WHAT!!!! It was like pakhi is again back into her self pitying self loving narcissist role and now playing victim card in front of her parents....and what shocked me the most was her father's behavior. He should have scolded her atleast but no he started supporting her....that scene was totally illogical.

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sailesh is like, Pakhi is his daughter he loves her to infinity so others also must see and love her in the same way no matter what.
He could not see his daughter fault his daughter weird decision instead of deciding for his daughter he was asking him "Will you marry Samraat"

Pakhi said for the sake of Virat he said okay dear...

A really good father would have stopped his daughter who told him I will marry one brother to stay near my first love...

What if this wedding with Samraat would have been stopped because virat reurned back everything was clearly said to the family, but finally if she would have married Virat, would she be calling Samraat again and again saying i want my best friend etc etc as an obsessed lover it is very clear she still loves Virat.

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Optimist_d

First thing first, yes, Pakhi! How? Like how can she complain to her parents? It's obviously because of her actions that she's been taunted. If she had to tell her parents, can she not tell them the complete truth? This lady for sure knows how to make me lose my temper ๐Ÿค

Well, after what she said, how could Shailesh think of talking to Bhavani? Doesn't he remember what his daughter told him? Can he not ask what happened that they are behaving like this?

Oh one more thing, as soon as they got this rishta, they were so happy, dancing to get this done. Did anyone think of checking the family background? No. They have no idea about the Chavans, except that the eldest one is a brave officer and the ladka is well settled. Did he even think if his daughter will be happy there? Now on what basis can he talk to Bhavani?

Let's assume he did. Can't he see the consequences? 

Instead, I would want him to question his daughter and try to make her face the reality! Since that he knows the truth. Just because she's married to samrat, how can her parents forget the reason that she mentioned? Don't tell me that they have short term memory loss now 

This guy, I liked him in the initial episodes. But as the episodes progressed, I started to dislike him. I think it's because of him that Pakhi turned out to be stubborn. 

Just couldn't stop myself from making a post on him after today's episode 

So correctly said, initially even I liked him, but after yesterday's episode I was like what is he even thinking!!!!

Ashwini or Karishma has not yet revealed the reason about their disliking towards pakhi to family, but if they do does shailesh think bhavani will support pakhi!! And even if they don't, bhavani will question them that what problem does pakhi have in Chavan nivas, what would they answer???

That the problem is Virat is not in front of their daughters eyes, like seriously????

He being a father instead should guide pakhi to come on the correct track as he knows the entire reality!!!!

Optimist_d thumbnail

Let me start my rant

Rants have becime a part of our daily routine now๐Ÿ˜†

I remember we were discussing earlier how Pakhi turned out like this. Is it because she' the only child? NO, its not. It's about the upbringing.

Yes, you're right. After seeing Shailesh, things are clear to me now. It's not about being a single child but it's about not having the sense of responsibility. From childhood, we are taught that we have to pay for our mistakes. As a kid, fear of punishment is what stops us from doing anything wrong. But whenever u do a mistake, if it is not even pointed out, one gets to feel that no matter what they do, people are going to accept it and that's what Pakhi's parents, especially her dad did.

She clearly has princess syndrome and is a narcissistic because her parents allowed her to be like that, since a young age most probably. Her sense of entitlement is because of that very reason, whatever she does, her parents support her.

Exactly! There's a proverb in Telugu, which means, if a plant(being so delicate) is not bent, you can't bend it once it becomes a tree! 

This creates self-centered behaviour which is very visible in her; asking her friend to meet her whenever she wants, questioning Virat about Sai, asking Virat to leave his job and come to her because she is lonely, in fact, marrying Samrat for her to be closer to Virat comes into that category as well. 

Yes, but I don't understand how her best friend gives in so easily. She doesn't think of others and also the consequences of her actions. It's quite visible in the decisions she took so far

And I think Virat unknowingly fuelled that narcissistic behavior by promising her that he'd never fall in love and marry another woman. 

Such a foolish thing to do! 

This promotes this exaggerated feeling of self-importance, the feeling that "Ah, even if I don't marry this guy, he will always have me in his heart" which is a toned down version"If you aren't mine, you can't be someone else's". 

Exactly my point since this fiasco happened. What she has towards Virat is not love. Love doesn't come with such conditions and most of all, we want our loved ones to be happy, unlike what Pakhi is doing now!

That's for sure. But I want her to realize her mistakes at some point. Her life just can't revolve around Virat. In her obsession, she is not even concentrating on her life. How can her parents not see that? Or are they turning blind eye towards this? 

Coming back to her parents, like you, I too liked the father initially. But, seeing his behavior, I get why Pakhi behaves the way she does. For them, they are always the victim.

Why is everyone so interested in claiming themselves as victims? Being parents, they didn't even check the background of Samrat's family, heck, they had no idea that Bhavani ki beti bhi hai. They are equally(or rather more) responsible for whatever is happening!

The fault lies only with others. Other's are always at fault, the family is at fault for expecting her to be the wife of the man she married! (I skipped a lot of scenes, including the vrat scenes, so I may have misinterpreted , but this is the way I see the dynamics)

Even I skipped the vrat scenes man, can't handle them. But the way Shailesh said ki he'll wuestion Bhavani, I'm like bhaisab, I'm done with you guys! ๐Ÿ™

Not sure about others, but Pakhi surely feels the family (mainly Aswini) at fault as they expect her to behave like Samrat's wife!

I really couldn't have penned this better! You nailed it Keshni!