Abhinav’s masterstroke

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Just watched today’s episode. Abhinav is safe . Today he played very smartly to save himself from nominations.

Today he played independently without giving damn about jasmine Rubina rift. Definitely today also jasmine berated Rubina falsely and Abhinav witnessed it but still he choose to not to go against jasmine because he understood this task very well of permutations combinations where jasmine can save him and she did exactly same and saved abhinav.

Well played mind game abhinavsmiley32

PS: of course friendship among rubinav and Jasmine is broken and jasmine wants to unfriend Rubina is very clear . The way  today she is berating Rubina is enough to understand how much she wants to prove that Rubina means nothing for her. I hope rubina stops expecting anything from EX-FRIEND Jasmine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Everyone is trying to break away from the perceptions what Farah and Salman have fed them.. Jasmine is trying every which way to show that she is not Rubina's puppet.. Abhinav is trying to show that he can play individually and that he is not holding Biwi ka pallu.. Task wise it was fine to not bring Rubina-Jasmine equation into the game, but otherwise I expected him to side with Rubina.. Twice I saw today, he was nodding his head to whatever Jasmine was saying against Rubina and also chiding her in the process.. that seemed very off to me. Looked like even he is taking Rubina for granted.. biwi hai woh toh saath degi hi.. kyun na Jasmine ko good books mein rakhu..

Aur Jasmine toh kafi shaatir nikli.. Like Rubina pointed out, what was the harm in sending her inside when Jasmine saved Abhinav.. but she is like Maine toh woh socha hi nahi, mere dimag mein aaya hi nahi.. 

Everyone thinks about every possible scenario.. didnt she think what she has to do if she is called inside and asked to continue the chain further.. Ejaz was correct.. Yeda banke Peda kha rahi hai..  Even Jaan was right... Cracks have developed amongst the trio, just that they are trying hard to hide it as of now.. Rubina ek din fategi jaroor.. Jasmine is surely getting on her nerves.. Ab toh even I want to see their confrontation.. 

Edited by HakunaMatata. - 3 years ago
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand, why Rubina is even talking to Jas. I know, many people dislike Ruby & Abhinav. But, even neutral audience should understand that Ruby & Abhi really had genuine friendship for Jas. No matter how much people dislike Ruby. They should understand, atleast she is loyal. But, Jas is vile & cunning. For example, though, I don't like Eijaz, Jad unnecessarily targets & insults Eijaz. Her cuteness is an act. Also, because, she is defended by host at wkw, she is encouraged. She thinks herself to be really very good which isn't true. I didn't like her but, was giving her benefit of doubt. But, she is back to her true colours like we could see in last season when she defended shukla & demeaned Rash indirectly. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

I don't understand, why Rubina is even talking to Jas. I know, many people dislike Ruby & Abhinav. But, even neutral audience should understand that Ruby & Abhi really had genuine friendship for Jas. No matter how much people dislike Ruby. They should understand, atleast she is loyal. But, Jas is vile & cunning. For example, though, I don't like Eijaz, Jad unnecessarily targets & insults Eijaz. Her cuteness is an act. Also, because, she is defended by host at wkw, she is encouraged. She thinks herself to be really very good which isn't true. I didn't like her but, was giving her benefit of doubt. But, she is back to her true colours like we could see in last season when she defended shukla & demeaned Rash indirectly. 

Exactly! I don’t want rubina to even talk with this girl. Rubina is very loyal person unlike jasmine. I feel Nikki is more real than jasmine. 

NazneenA thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Exactly! I don’t want rubina to even talk with this girl. Rubina is very loyal person unlike jasmine. I feel Nikki is more real than jasmine. 

Totally agree. Also, today while talking to Abinav, Rubina said, Jas discusses about Rubina's superiority with Rahul. So, Jas had an unnecessary fight with Rahul. Ruby & Abhi took her side even though Jas was clearly wrong. But, what Jas does? She bitches about Ruby's attitude with the same person. Jas is really fake. Obviously, Ruby would feel hurt or bad. 

Even if anyone doesn't like Ruby, anyone can see Ruby is right here. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatata.

Everyone is trying to break away from the perceptions what Farah and Salman have fed them.. Jasmine is trying every which way to show that she is not Rubina's puppet.. Abhinav is trying to show that he can play individually and that he is not holding Biwi ka pallu.. Task wise it was fine to not bring Rubina-Jasmine equation into the game, but otherwise I expected him to side with Rubina.. Twice I saw today, he was nodding his head to whatever Jasmine was saying against Rubina and also chiding her in the process.. that seemed very off to me. Looked like even he is taking Rubina for granted.. biwi hai woh toh saath degi hi.. kyun na Jasmine ko good books mein rakhu..

Aur Jasmine toh kafi shaatir nikli.. Like Rubina pointed out, what was the harm in sending her inside when Jasmine saved Abhinav.. but she is like Maine toh woh socha hi nahi, mere dimag mein aaya hi nahi.. 

Everyone thinks about every possible scenario.. didnt she think what she has to do if she is called inside and asked to continue the chain further.. Ejaz was correct.. Yeda banke Peda kha rahi hai..  Even Jaan was right... Cracks have developed amongst the trio, just that they are trying hard to hide it as of now.. Rubina ek din fategi jaroor.. Jasmine is surely getting on her nerves.. Ab toh even I want to see their confrontation.. 

Muje bhi bahot bura laga tha jab he was nodding his head for whatever Jasmine was saying 😡that was very off for me too but I like his strategy to save himself.

Rubina pointed out correctly about what was the harm in sending her but why she is even questioning jasmine? Jasmine’s intention is very clear , she wants to unfriend Rubina so rubina should treat her in same way .

NazneenA thumbnail

Muje bhi bahot bura laga tha jab he was nodding his head for whatever Jasmine was saying 😡that was very off for me too but I like his strategy to save himself.

Rubina pointed out correctly about what was the harm in sending her but why she is even questioning jasmine? Jasmine’s intention is very clear , she wants to unfriend Rubina so rubina should treat her in same way .

@bold exactly. 

Rubina should just leave Jas. Playing alone & getting nominated is better than being with Jas. 

Also, in precap, looks like people wouldn't want Ruby to be a captain. To be honest, it really looks like people are insecure. Rahul can dish out but can't take it. He can call Rubina arrogant, insult her & abhi. But, if Ruby says the same, he makes that a point. 

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Totally agree. Also, today while talking to Abinav, Rubina said, Jas discusses about Rubina's superiority with Rahul. So, Jas had an unnecessary fight with Rahul. Ruby & Abhi took her side even though Jas was clearly wrong. But, what Jas does? She bitches about Ruby's attitude with the same person. Jas is really fake. Obviously, Ruby would feel hurt or bad. 

Even if anyone doesn't like Ruby, anyone can see Ruby is right here. 

One experience is enough to understand what person is doing with you . Here rubina experienced it twice about how jasmine is not leaving a single chance to berate her and unfriend her . 

Rubina should move on and should give her back equally hard. It’s high time.

HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Jasmine's intentions are very clear.. Every Housemate is talking about it.. Kavita, abhi, Jaan, Pavi.. Aly ke aane ke baad se ek alag si akad aa gayi hai Jasmine mein.. she is ditiching the same ppl who supported her.. Rubina has seen that too.. but maybe she is quiet just for the sake of numbers.. Agar openly jhagda hota hai then JAs will leave their group and will take Aly along(who was never with them to begin with).. Fir Ruby-abhi akele pad jayenge, they dont have any other strong connections...I think everything is just accumulating as of now.. when the tipping point will come Rubina ek ek cheez ka jawab mangegi Jas se.. For that Rubinav need to make new alliances now.. Abhi has started doing that with PAvi.. Ruby needs to do that too.. It was good to see her talking  to Kavita and Nikki today.. She should try a lil harder to make new frnships..

NazneenA thumbnail

One experience is enough to understand what person is doing with you . Here rubina experienced it twice about how jasmine is not leaving a single chance to berate her and unfriend her . 

Rubina should move on and should give her back equally hard. It’s high time.

Exactly. It showed on Rubina's face how she was feeling. Like Kavita said to Nikki,  now Jas is showing her true colours. How can anyone become so cunning & started fighting (with Eijaz) suddenly? Also about the song, what if Kavita was singing the same song? Why did Jas unnecessarily taunt Kavita? It clearly stated showing on Jas's face how cunning she has become. How disinterested she is to even talk to Rubina. Even in kitchen, Ruby was asking Abhinav to do the thing properly na. So, what was the need to jump in between them & criticise Ruby? 

Gosh! I really want someone to put Jas in her place. 

Even if people dislike Ruby, atleast she is not faking & being the way she is.