Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

I think the bigger twist was Vansh loosing his beard.😲

The audience didn't see that coming 😆🤣

Yeah.... that can be father of all twists......

Really shocking.....

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Exactly!

There is nothing wrong in falling for a mafia guy......there are many stories like that......they could have shown that even though being a ruthless n heartless mafia how Vansh fell in love with Riddhima n made her fall in love with him...... Riddhima accepting Vansh with his dark side becz of her love even though it's not easy for her......makers could have made their story based on this.....

It wud have been something different than the usual typical itv series or drama......

RiAnsh got lot of craze ... that's why they couldn't handle their story properly

Edited by kuhelidebbarma - 3 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

But one thing that I really liked in this show was...

Ragini wasn't a typical Ekta sautan who tries to come in between RiAnsh or who tries to manipulate the ML

1197472 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I too wanted to see a passionate love story between RiAnsh...but the makers are not able to handle VANSH RAISINGHANIA character..They have just whitewashed him..

I wanted to see Vansh as someone who can go to any extent for his lady love Ridhhima..who can be the darkest human for protecting Ridhhima...but we are getting babaji ka thullu instead!

same here,I am very much disappointed pls tell should I hope off getting vansh again as a dark character as shown in earlier episodes or not?😔

In between did you read new article of rrahul sudhir regarding vihaan.That article made me more depressed,what the hell is happening in this show

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tha kya yeh ' father of all twist' 😔 please someone tell me.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

same here,I am very much disappointed pls tell should I hope off getting vansh again as a dark character as shown in earlier episodes or not?😔

In between did you read new article of rrahul sudhir regarding vihaan.That article made me more depressed,what the hell is happening in this show

I have no idea how Vihaan track will be handled.

But makers still have a lot of scope to explore Vansh's dark side..

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail

Originally posted by: NewAccount

Tha kya yeh ' father of all twist' 😔 please someone tell me.

Vansh lost his beard ...that was the father of twist🤣

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys check out Rrahul’s new article on Vihaan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5191452#154896687

1197472 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Exactly!

There is nothing wrong in falling for a mafia guy......there are many stories like that......they could have shown that even though being a ruthless n heartless mafia how Vansh fell in love with Riddhima n made her fall in love with him...... Riddhima accepting Vansh with his dark side becz of her love even though it's not easy for her......makers could have made their story based on this.....

It wud have been something different than the usual typical itv series or drama......

you and I have exactly have same views.I completely agree with you.I also want it to be love story like that only which was never ever shown on ITV,there was need to show all this what they are showing,nothing new in that but as you suggested that story itself have so much scope and be interesting and different in its own way.Pta nhi kya ho rha hai.
SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nephy

Don't worry vihaan is vansh only. This is the plan till now. Rest of the thing will depend on trp. If vihaan track gets trp then they'll do anything.