Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I was eager to see Vansh dangerous love obsession for riddhima but makers r showing Kabir's obsession for Vansh life n his place in mansion n family member's life.......

Same here!! I’m like so badly waiting to see the obsessed and possessive side of Vansh!! I’m waitin to see when makers will show us this Vansh

RishiGirl thumbnail

Exactly!

There is nothing wrong in falling for a mafia guy......there are many stories like that......they could have shown that even though being a ruthless n heartless mafia how Vansh fell in love with Riddhima n made her fall in love with him...... Riddhima accepting Vansh with his dark side becz of her love even though it's not easy for her......makers could have made their story based on this.....

It wud have been something different than the usual typical itv series or drama......

Exactly!! But no, doing typical ITV things here also

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Username🤣

Humare priorities set hain☺️

https://twitter.com/Apple_Pie85/status/1328659455253254146

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

The fact is kabir's character is the most poorly written character of thr show

It seems like they only use him for trp, otherwise his character never got the development it could get

To be honest neither Vansh not Riddhima......the characters r not developed in proper way in this show....

RishiGirl thumbnail

Last night I also posted things of this username

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

By the way...I have a feeling that we will never get the passionate, obsessive love story with angst between Riansh the way we always wanted it.

I wanted Vansh's obsession to happen before wedding...but they got Riansh married. I wanted to see his obsession after marriage...but the CVs turned the story around in just 52nd episode and they fell in love too quickly. Now that Vansh got to know Riddhima is a spy, there was immense scope of angst. But once again, the CVs turned the story around by killing Vansh and introducing Vihaan.

I know things will be interesting and entertaining with Vihaan as he is tharki types. But that angst wala love story will probably never happen. 🥺

Makers couldn't handle the Vansh Rai Singhania character how will they handle a passionate obsessive love story of RIANSH.......

When Vansh married Riddhima forcefully caged her in his world not letting her go made me feel that now his dangerous obsessive love will start but alas nothing happened........

I guess we r keeping too much expectations from this show when in actual it is turning out to be a typical itv drama.......

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To be honest neither Vansh not Riddhima......the characters r not developed in proper way in this show....

Riddhima ko fir bhi they showed strong atleast she went against Vansh due to a misunderstanding created by Vansh himself where as they just doomed Vansh character only to whitewash him while Kabir character though didn't developed yet has been consistent he hated Vansh still he hates Vansh for this hate he can go to any level he can kill anyone even be shamed on by anyone