Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arryline

Kabz ka muh gusse se laal hogaya tha 😆

Somewhere I feel Kabz cv’s justified Kabz ka obsession today when he said “Mujhe bhi Ishani Kabir bhai keh kar bulayegi “

Bande ko property hi nahi ,relations and respect bhi chahiye

Riddhima nhi Chahiye kya!!?!?....as she is Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania.....even she belongs to Vansh....."dharam patni" of Vansh

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

Yeh kahi Kabir ka dream toh nhi hoga na..

Ho Sakta hai....

Pehle Riddhima ke dreams mein marjawan

Ab Kabir ke dreams mein marjawan

I guess next Vansh/vihan ke dreams honge.....

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Riddhima nhi Chahiye kya!!?!?....as she is Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania.....even she belongs to Vansh....."dharam patni" of Vansh

Vo v chahiye usko apni maa k samne bolta nhi h varna dil to uska v dukha tha jab Riddhima ne Vansh k liye usse chora tha...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

True AP is the person to be blamed ,one day her own son will be her doom .

More than Kabir’s property obsession ,it’s being “ghar ka beta” that they are stressing on which gives depth to his obsession .

True.... abandonment has done that to him.....now he has this obsession of owning everything n everyone like Vansh........he wants whatever Vansh has be it his wealth or family respect n love n fear also......n this obsession is nurtured by his own mother.....

NaughtyCodes7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

Yeh kahi Kabir ka dream toh nhi hoga na..

Maybe ho usko isse pahle bhi dream aaya tha jab sapne me vase se sir phoota tha..🤣

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Goes on to show his obsession/desperation in taking Vansh’s place in the mansion not only physically but mentally too ,he changed his appearance too for this imagine

I was eager to see Vansh dangerous love obsession for riddhima but makers r showing Kabir's obsession for Vansh life n his place in mansion n family member's life.......

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

I was eager to see Vansh dangerous love obsession for riddhima but makers r showing Kabir's obsession for Vansh life n his place in mansion n family member's life.......

KaVa is the real game 🤣

Innocentlove96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

The show was about mafia,spy and a cop.. they should have kept it like that..

I have no idea why they made it all about family, business and property

All these happened just because ITV audience don't ship heroine and anti hero

And there was no need to make Kabir completely dark just to justify Ridhhima falling for Vansh .

They made Kabir black so that audience can hate Kabir and justify Ridhhima falling for his "white" husband!

Exactly!

There is nothing wrong in falling for a mafia guy......there are many stories like that......they could have shown that even though being a ruthless n heartless mafia how Vansh fell in love with Riddhima n made her fall in love with him...... Riddhima accepting Vansh with his dark side becz of her love even though it's not easy for her......makers could have made their story based on this.....

It wud have been something different than the usual typical itv series or drama......