[ CrazyCreativeSnehal Gallery #7 ] SirfTum|AllOfUsAreDead|KDrama Pg#33 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Thats really sweet of you mrinzi 🤗🤗 and for my friends i'll always take time so feel free to suggest me dear and thank you for pics 😃😃

Awww, Thanks yaar! 🤗🤗❤️

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Snehal darling! I have always asked u this pondering question which by passage of time and fall have interpreted that you are a powerhouse of energy that u can make tons of sizzling creations in which not few or selective or many but all of them, literally everything never ever has failed to impress and blow me off.

Snehal Love! I can’t simply quote one of your creation, I love all of them, their unique style, the blending, the most exquisite colouring, the text that u use, which I have found had a perpetual pattern and structure which u had kept to make it look aesthetic to your innovation it is perfect. 

You know something I am a South Indian like Sai Ketan Rao but I haven’t watched the show mostly I never get time or haven’t been gripped to it. But many friends in IF are such huge fans of the show, who has asked me to watch it. But I have to keep it straight here your siggies has awed me to watch the show, I haven’t tried but all the passion that u exhibit in making SKR’s siggies really draws me to him and to watch it, our background keeps us gripped but it is you and ur siggies that has drawn me so close to Sai and started falling for the man! 

I loved that Vijay and Jen siggy that you made, aww scintillating dr, glad if they worked together. 

All your animated works they are great puzzle to me, it is not easy to execute such vibration of colours so smoothly u use in a non animated work as same as in an animated work with less noise or distortion in colouring, ur just rocking it, so adorable.

Vivian is my fav and Madhubala ones are terrific, spellbinding! 

Riansh ones are top notch man, cherry on the cake, Vansh ones are dreamy. 

next time pls do make some on Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani and the couple,/so many romantic episodes and special festivities happened in the show, pls do make some. 

I totally felt I was seemingly floating in a dream land when I just envisioned all your works. 

It is too much to ask but pls do make more and update soon too! 

my like button is stuck due to low internet connection, once it is sort, I will hit the like button, as hard as I could! 

And yeah congratulations once again for winning the MHRW PSC dear. Each of your entries were out of this world and yeah once can easily spot your work and I voted for yours I remember, you rock, girl! 

Much love 

Jen 

First of all i love the way you describe the way you like to appreciate my work with your beautiful words thats means alot to me thank you so much 🤗🤗 and ya i try to make ShaKhi edits in next update if i forgot to make do remind me as i easily forgot bhoolne me phd kar rakhi hai maine 🤣🤣 and aaram se like kariyo

Once again thank you so much for beautiful appreciation 🤗🤗 and i wish you started watching some day MHRW and some scenes you freely skip but dont miss any single scene of Raghav Rao and his passing time thing is renaming others name 🤣🤣 Saree Ka Dukaan, Bindi Wala Aunty, Sanki Buddha, Tubelight, Chipku ladki, aur kya tha Gorilla 😆😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

I love all the mehndi and kam stuff

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

First of all i love the way you describe the way you like to appreciate my work with your beautiful words thats means alot to me thank you so much 🤗🤗 and ya i try to make ShaKhi edits in next update if i forgot to make do remind me as i easily forgot bhoolne me phd kar rakhi hai maine 🤣🤣 and aaram se like kariyo

Once again thank you so much for beautiful appreciation 🤗🤗 and i wish you started watching some day MHRW and some scenes you freely skip but dont miss any single scene of Raghav Rao and his passing time thing is renaming others name 🤣🤣 Saree Ka Dukaan, Bindi Wala Aunty, Sanki Buddha, Tubelight, Chipku ladki, aur kya tha Gorilla 😆😆

Oh my dr girl I will surely remind u to make them next time 

And yeah I am so glad u liked the way I express and u truly deserve that

Omg I will start watching the show immediately no worries at all, him nicknaming others is too hilarious, how I am going to miss all that fun, never ever, I am already liking the guy, a lot❤️❤️❤️

Awww that gif is sooo awesome😍😍😍😍😍

I don’t have to tell u but keep making more of SKR❤️
much love Snehal❤️

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I love all the mehndi and kam stuff

Thank you so much dear for liking and appreciating my work 🤗🤗

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Oh my dr girl I will surely remind u to make them next time 

And yeah I am so glad u liked the way I express and u truly deserve that

Omg I will start watching the show immediately no worries at all, him nicknaming others is too hilarious, how I am going to miss all that fun, never ever, I am already liking the guy, a lot❤️❤️❤️

Awww that gif is sooo awesome😍😍😍😍😍

I don’t have to tell u but keep making more of SKR❤️
much love Snehal❤️

So sweet of you yaar jen 🤗🤗 SKR as Raghav Rao you'll love it and some comic scenes while watching don't drink or eat 🤣🤣 expect unexpected things from Raghav 

Ad once again thank you for always liking and appreciating my work which means a lot to me 🤗🤗

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

WOW 😲 What a lovely massive update Snehal!

I don't know which one to use and which ones I loved the most. 

i.imgur.com/EKvYqc1.jpeg

^This is crazy work, your effort of collecting the best moments of the show on those 50 episodes. 👏 RESPECT!

i.imgur.com/Ljk6Y03.jpeg

^love this style, those initial episodes of immj2 was just something else 

i.imgur.com/XaSs5Cm.jpeg

^ my favorite scene of the show. and this dialogue. Glad you made something on this scene. 🔥

i.imgur.com/ZqjKBbY.jpeg

^I love how the green color blends so well. 

i.imgur.com/45QfAAy.gif

^same as I said for the 50 episodes. RESPECT🙏🏽

i.imgur.com/LrtzhxC.gif

I love this one so much. Will use this for sure. Please make more on IMMJ2 ☺️.  I will try my best not to skip any of your updates. 

Overall I love the coloring and your blending skills. smiley43 One thing how you manage to blend the pics together in your sigges, another things is how you equally manages to do blend the videos so well. Keep them coming. I will use your work for sure. Keep them coming 👍🏼

I'm officially your fan 🙏🏽

Edited by bahi. - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bahi.

WOW 😲 What a lovely massive update Snehal!

I don't know which one to use and which ones I loved the most. 

i.imgur.com/EKvYqc1.jpeg

^This is crazy work, your effort of collecting the best moments of the show on those 50 episodes. 👏 RESPECT!

i.imgur.com/Ljk6Y03.jpeg

^love this style, those initial episodes of immj2 was just something else 

i.imgur.com/XaSs5Cm.jpeg

^ my favorite scene of the show. and this dialogue. Glad you made something on this scene. 🔥

i.imgur.com/ZqjKBbY.jpeg

^I love how the green color blends so well. 

i.imgur.com/45QfAAy.gif

^same as I said for the 50 episodes. RESPECT🙏🏽

i.imgur.com/LrtzhxC.gif

I love this one so much. Will use this for sure. Please make more on IMMJ2 ☺️.  I will try my best not to skip any of your updates. 

Overall I love the coloring and your blending skills. smiley43 One thing how you manage to blend the pics together in your sigges, another things is how you equally manages to do blend the videos so well. Keep them coming. I will use your work for sure. Keep them coming 👍🏼

I'm officially your fan 🙏🏽

Thats really sweet of you yaar this means alot to me glad to know you are IMMJ2 fan too 🤗🤗 and indeed many more gif things to come in future RiAnsh stuff and edits toh i make once a while and Vansh Raisinghania all time favorite

Thank you so much for liking and appreciating my work with these beautiful words means alot to me  🤗🤗

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Snehu 🤗

Yaar your creations just make me fall in love with your works over and over again ❤️

I simply adore Vansh RK and Raghav ones ❤sooo much 

You outdo yourself every single time 

Much love for the Vansh edits which are droolicious as ever 

Originally posted by: SadhanaV

Snehu 🤗

Yaar your creations just make me fall in love with your works over and over again ❤️

I simply adore Vansh RK and Raghav ones ❤sooo much 

You outdo yourself every single time 

Much love for the Vansh edits which are droolicious as ever 

Thats so sweet of you yaar thank you so much sadhna 😃😃 this means alot to me always and after so long saw you here  🤗🤗 and i know Vansh Raisinghania has separate fanbase