Poor Roli is so silent.

Roli sister not more oh god..

Hope Sid take care of her update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

God! Rajender's dialogues made me

All those medical terms he used are way far away from my understanding🤣

So, Roli lost her sister. Is there anything horrific happened to her sister, which changed Roli??

I'm sure Sid will take care of her. Waiting to know what exactly happened with her.

Update next soon.

coderlady thumbnail

what happened to her sister? Roli seems to be in trauma mode.

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER -4

*Siddhant’s phone rings*

Hearing the ringtone, roli comes back to the reality and realizes what she was doing and how close to siddhant she was .. she immediately moved away from ..and wiped her tears ,

Siddhant : are you ok now ??

He asked in concern

Roli nods her head ..

Roli : sorry woh mein..

She looked everywhere except sid ..

Siddhant understood her awkwardness ..

Siddhant : it’s ok yaar .. mm.. one minute..

He goes to the kitchen and brings water for her .

He forwards a cup of water to her and asks her to drink ..

She silently takes it and drinks it .

Siddhant : now feeling better ?

Roli : hmm .. Siddhant.. I am sorry.. I ..

Siddhant : roliii ..not a word more . I can understand . If you had forgotten, then let me remind you ... I am a psychiatrist but more than that a friend who values your tears . No need for you to say sorry to me .Wait a minute ..Did I became that stranger for you ?

Roli : Siddd..

Siddhant : then What is this bad habit of saying sorry to your friend ? Did you forget the main rule of friendship .

Both together : “ no sorry and thanks between friends “

Both laugh ..

Siddhant : I am glad that you remember that .

Roli smiles

Roli : ok sid .. I have to go now .. have some work in the NGO

Siddhant : A big NO ..

Roli : what ?

Siddhant : you are not leaving from here today . Just inform the NGO that you are taking leave today .

Roli : but why ??

Siddhant : arrey I found my long lost friend ... and you expect me to leave you like that .. by the way 4 years is long right ? Yes it is ..

Roli : But ..

Siddhant : No ifs and but’s ..... I have already made plans for it . Please don’t say No ..

he said it with a puppy face because he knows that No matter what roli can’t deny his request by seeing his puppy face .. it was his trump card during his college days to make roli accept his demands .

Roli : okay . Now stop making that face .. Wait i will inform to the NGO and come ..

Siddhant’s mindvoice : sorry roli , I cant leave you alone in this situation.....

She calls the NGO and asks for one day leave which they granted without objection because she has never taken any leave since she had joined the NGO .

Roli : ok tell what is your plan for today ??

Siddhant : who knows ?

Roli : whaat ?

Siddhant : I meant to say ... I will say on the way.. now without questioning like a good girl come with me ..

Roli : ok but atleast inform your parents

Siddhant : ok ..

They both inform Rajendra and Sujatha and leaves ....

Siddhant drives his car towards SM hospital where he works .. and parks the car at the parking lot .

Roli : Sid why did you bring me here ?

Siddhant: hello madam .. for your kind information I joined here as a psychiatrist yesterday only .. do you think it will be good if I take leave the very next day .. what will they think of me ? That’s why ..

Roli : achcha.. so you want me to wait until your duty is over ?? Very nice ..

you made me to take holiday today and you came here to work ??

Siddhant : when did I say that ? Roli ..

Roli : then why did we come here now ?

Siddhant : to apply leave for 1 day .

Roli : but what are you ..

Siddhant : chup.. you sit here quitely .. I will come back soon ..

Roli : Siddd ..

But he left ..

Roli : now what lame excuse is he going to give ..

Yes Siddhant is very bad at making excuses .

Siddhant goes to meet the dean and lies that his younger brother who lives in London met with an accident .. so he is going to meet her .

The dean raised his eyebrows looking at sid ..

Siddhant : what happened sir ?

Dean : Dr.Siddhant from India to London flight travel itself takes more than 9hrs ..

then up and down travel itself will take 18hrs .. then waiting in airport .. will take around 2-3hrs ... which itself is around 21hrs .. then just 3 hours is left .. in this travelling time and all ..how will you manage to meet your brother ??

Siddhant starts sweating profusely hearing the logic ..

Siddhant: doctor woh mein ..

Dean : I can understand that you don’t want to take leave as soon as you joined here .. but we can also understand that your younger brother met with an accident .. and you know what .. more than any treatment.. a moral support from their loved ones is what they need ....so you better take some 4-5 days .. okay ..

Siddhant: yes sir .. thank you .. but 4-5 days are ..

Dean : no excuses dr.siddhant .. this is an order .. you may leave now .

Siddhant leaves the cabin thanking him .

Outside ,

Roli was waiting restlessly for Sid ..while he was coming out with a happy face seeing which roli got shocked ....

Roli : you got leave ??

Siddhant: yes

Roli : what ? How ?

Siddhant: how means ?

Roli : I know how goooood you are at making excuses ..

Siddhant: mm... woh I told him that my younger brother met with an accident..

Roli : what ? But you don’t have any younger brother right ? You have one elder brother only right ?

Siddhant : haan... but the dean doesn’t know it right ..

Both of them laughs

Siddhant : by the way I got 5 days leave

Roli : 5 days ? How ?

Siddhant : all my talent yaar ..

Roli : oh really ?

Siddhant: yeah

Roli : tell the truth

Siddhant tells what exactly happened in the cabin

Roli : so he gave you leave to take care of your non-existed younger brother who met with an accident in London ??

Siddhant: Mmm..... yeah

Roli burst out into laughter..

Sid too joined her .. he felt happy seeing his roli laughing happily .

Roli : by the Siddhant what if your dean / any staff’s from the hospital spot you outside in these 5 days ?? You will caught na ..

Siddhant : ohh yeah ! I didn’t think about that .... so is that mean I should hide and live in Mumbai for 5 days ??

Roli : probably yesss ... wait .. ( she takes something from her bag )here wear this cap and coolers while roaming out .

Siddhant: so if I wear this cap and coolers .. you think no one will identify me ?? That is lame

Roli : not lame than your excuses which you gave during the college times .... all the time because of you I get caught .

Siddhant : hey my excuses are not that lame ok

Roli : really ? What about that one which you told during our 3rd year in college to the HOD of psychiatry department?

4 years ago,

Roli : Siddhant can we bunk the next class and go out for a movie ??

Siddhant : no roli , next is psychiatry clinical posting ... it’s my favourite subject and you know that I want to be a psychiatrist in future .. so I am not going to bunk it .

Roli : arrey please na .. I already booked two ticked for the afternoon show .. it is Hritik Roshan’s movie ... please yaar I want to see the first day show itself ...

Siddhant : rolii.. but

Roli : is it more important than me and my friendship??

Siddhant: started your Emotional blackmail... arghh ! Chalo

They both bunked the clinical posting and went to watch the movie ..

College life is always fun and bunking class is like a cherry on top of the cake .though knowing that next day trouble stands in front of you ..Bunking Lectures to watch movie with your friends is fun .

As expected The next day , the HOD called out all the students who bunked psychiatry posting yesterday to his cabin .

Along with roli and Siddhant ..7 other students were also there .they also bunked to watch the same movie only .

HOD : why did you all didn’t attend yesterday’s posting ?? Give me a proper reason .

Student 1 : sir actually My parents had to go out due a family emergency gathering .. so i had to baby sit my brother as an responsible elder brother .

Student 2 : sir one of my best friend eloped yesterday from her house and got married to her lover . First she told her family about her love but her lover is from another religion .. so they didn’t accept. As her best friend she asked me help and I couldn’t deny . That’s why I went to registration office as a witness to their marriage.

Student 3 : sir yesterday my father lost his job .. as a elder sibling in my house I thought of taking up a part time job to support my family . So I spent yesterday searching for a job that doesn’t disturb my college schedule.

Student 4: sir actually my parents are looking for suitable bridegroom for my elder sister . So yesterday they came to see my sister . You itself Say sir , as a sibling how can I miss such a important event .

Student 5: sir yesterday I went for super singer audition sir

Student 6 : sir my grandmother was seriously ill and was admitted in hospital . So went to see her .

Student 7 : sir I was not feeling well yesterday . *coughs *Even today I am not that well but still was able to manage .. that’s why I came today *coughs*

Roli’s mindvoice : arrey yaar they used all kinds of excuses ... now what should I do ?? Roli think .. think something ..

HOD : what about you roli ??

Roli : woh .. sir .. ( she remembers seeing the news that some riot took place in Mumbai bus station )..haan.. sir I was supposed to go to Delhi yesterday.. but due to the riot which happened yesterday..the bus couldn’t reach Mumbai . So had to wait there for long .. but later had to cancel the ticket as the reason for which I was going was cancelled there due to some issue ..

Siddhant was looking here and there without knowing what to tell ..

HOD : Siddhant ?

Siddhant : sir woh .. i had a nightmare previous to previous night .. I was a terrorist and planted a bomb in this hospital .. I don’t remember why .. and it was about to blast .. but thank god I woke up at that moment .. phew .. and saw the time.. it was around 4 am .. my grandmother used to say that early morning dreams come true .. I didn’t want to take chance ..that’s why to save the hospital I didn’t come for the postings sir ..

Hearing his excuse .. roli and others jaw dropped to the ground ....

HOD glared at him

Siddhant smiled sheepishly..

Siddhant : what happened sir ?

HOD : TELL ME THE TRUTH

Siddhant : sir seriously me and roli didn’t bunk the class to watch Hritik Roshan’s movie which was released yesterday and didn’t meet them ( pointing the other 7students ) there too..

Roli and others face palmed ..

HOD raised his eyebrows and saw all of them ..

HOD : you all have to attend all the psychiatry classes and postings without any fail but won’t get attendance for next one month .

All : sirrr

HOD : all can leave ..

Siddhant : *sheepishly smiles * woh roli .. that was ..leave that now na ..

Roli : ok ok . By the way what are we going to do now ?

Siddhant: suspense

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

He still needs to get to the reasons behind her fear.

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's so funny.... Siddhant is really bad in making excuses 🤣 Even I can make better excuses then him🤣 , but his try to make Roli feel comfortable and happy was the sweetest thing...so now waiting to know how they're gonna spend the day ... update soon..

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sid excuse was 🤣🤣🤣🤣... Eagerly waiting to know how rosid going to spend day together...

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sid and his excuses 😂😂 making all caught up.

Love rosid scene alot and waiting for next update soon

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next update

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That's a super entertaining update😆

Sid and his excuses🤣 seriously terrorist and bomb blast🤣 fb was funny🤣

Dean is like you Ande, he's too good in logical thinking🤣

Sid got bonus holidays🤪