Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivi72

Superrrrr awesome update ... I liked your thought of putting gif 👍🏼... gunshots as morning alarm OMG Sid are you planning to give heart attack to others 😆 , coffee scene was soooo good 🤣 she doubted Sid because of his good behavior 🤣... and that song while Roli was getting ready 🤣🤣 ohhh God I can't stop my laugh reading Sid's dialogue ... Sid and ACP scene was nice and there talk for a date romantic one with Roli and killer one with ACP 🤣🤣 nice reply Sid 👏 , Roli actually googled about daughter in law that was hilarious and that definition too 🤣

" You cannot ask questions, make suggestions, and if you do and something goes wrong you will be blindly held responsible ....... " This line made me laugh so much my stomach started paining🤣 ...

This update was worth of waiting , it's short but Sid's dialogue has compensated everything 😆

Eagerly waiting for next ,update soon

I couldn’t find a perfect word for the sound of gun shot .. that’s why I put the gif there 😆

When I typed “ duties of daughter in law in her in laws house “ this paragraph was the one which was shown in bold in google .

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol! When I saw the gun gif I thought Sid might be on the field and we may get some action sequence. But it's an alarm!🤣

Sid making coffee for Roli was cute

And why that ACP said like "after destroying someone's love life"? Is there any back story of Sid and him? ACP seems not to be a puppet of Sid like other police officers so I guess there might some tiff between them. Or maybe I'm overthinking which is very normal for me🤣

And that Google definition of daughter-in-law sounds like a typical Indian🤣

Enjoyed reading the update! Now waiting for next

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Andetheres

I couldn’t find a perfect word for the sound of gun shot .. that’s why I put the gif there 😆

When I typed “ duties of daughter in law in her in laws house “ this paragraph was the one which was shown in bold in google .

Waah nice idea 😆

Google knows what should be priorities so it kept in bold 🤣

Andetheres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Lol! When I saw the gun gif I thought Sid might be on the field and we may get some action sequence. But it's an alarm!🤣

Sid making coffee for Roli was cute

And why that ACP said like "after destroying someone's love life"? Is there any back story of Sid and him? ACP seems not to be a puppet of Sid like other police officers so I guess there might some tiff between them. Or maybe I'm overthinking which is very normal for me🤣

And that Google definition of daughter-in-law sounds like a typical Indian🤣

Enjoyed reading the update! Now waiting for next

Hmm....He destroyed so many lives .. may be unintentionally or coincidentally he killed ACP’s love too 🤣 who knows ?! 🤷🏻‍♀️... I don’t know .. ☺️

coderlady thumbnail

Roli can never be the typical daughter in law. Sujata and mataji will learn that soon.

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Loved it...,i just Loved it!!! The gif in the begining🤣.. i thought why did ande wants to shoot me, god did I do any mistake? Sid Making coffee for roli, aww how sweet my boy is!!! So the Acp is not supporting sid...wait wait are you going show him like naidu in soorarai pottru (like how he will punish surya always but stood with him in the end..jesus I'm thinking so much🤣)

Totally enjoyed reading this one ande kutty... update next sooonnnn

Edited by Smily_Quinn - 3 years ago
Andetheres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn

Loved it...,i just Loved it!!! The gif in the begining🤣.. i thought why did ande wants to shoot me, god did I do any mistake? Sid Making coffee for roli, aww how sweet my boy is!!! So the Acp is not supporting sid...wait wait are you going show him like naidu in soorarai pottru (like how he will punish surya always but stood with him in the end..jesus I'm thinking so much🤣)

Totally enjoyed reading this one ande kutty... update next sooonnnn

❤️ Sorry to break your bubble akka , I haven’t watched soorarai pottru till now 😬... but thanks for the idea 😉...

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Andetheres

❤️ Sorry to break your bubble akka , I haven’t watched soorarai pottru till now 😬... but thanks for the idea 😉...

💔💔💔soorarai pottru ni paakalaiya? Thappu pannitiye ande thappu pannitiye...odi po paaru first 😂
Andetheres thumbnail

CHAPTER-8

Roli got super annoyed reading that ....

Roli : not allowed to ask reason behind a decision ? But If I dont , then my head will burst because of the suspense itself .. and How is my business supposed to be taking care of the house ,Cooking and doing Household chores ? .... this is utter nonsense.... and I didn’t complete my master degree just to do these things .i have my own ambition and wishes too . I just wish that the person whoever wrote/ posted this text on google never appear in front of me .. I am sure if he does then the next day will be his funeral .

Rajendra comes down and sees her talking to herself ..

Rajendra : is everything fine roli ?

As roli was busy cursing that person she didn’t notice Rajendra.

Roli (irked) : nothing is fine ....

Rajendra : why ? What happened ?

Roli turned and saw Rajendra.

Roli : uncle you ?

Rajendra : hmm.. yeah . Now tell me what happened ?

Roli hesitates to tell him about her thoughts .

Rajendra : look roli , now you are part of this family .. you can share your problems with us . Now tell me what is your problem?

Roli : hmm.. today Siddhant ji’s mother and your mother .. asked me to fill full my duties as a daughter-in-law of this house .. and when I typed “what are the duties of daughter in law in their in law’s house “ this paragraph was highlighted by google .. ( she showed the paragraph to him , he reads it )I Am 100% sure that I can never be that ‘ ideal daughter-in-law’ you wanted .

Rajendra laughs seeing it making roli confused .

Roli : w-why are you laughing ?

Rajendra : look Beti ,if you would have born a century or two ago then this was what you were expected to be and do as a good daughter-in-law.. but luckily you are now in 21st centuary . But yeah ,still in most of the places of the world women is meant to take care of the house, children ,cook and do house chores . But you need not worry about this here .we have so many servants to take care of those things.

Roli : ohh .. then what should I do as a daughter-in-law here ?

Rajendra: first , change the way how you address them ..

Roli : huh ?

Rajendra : okay now tell me who is Sujatha ji and mataji ?

Roli : hmm.. Sujatha ji is Siddhant ji’s mother, your wife & mataji’s daughter in law and mataji is Siddhant ji’s grandmother , your wife’s mother in law and your mother .

Rajendra : I know that Sujatha ji is my wife, my mother’s daughter in law and son’s mother and mataji is my mother, my wife’s mother in law and my son’s grandmother. Am I asking who are they to you ?

Roli : ohh .. they are my mother in law and grandmother in law .

Rajendra : instead of saying this .. why were you explaining their relation to me before ?

Roli : because they don’t even accept me as their daughter in law .

Rajendra : neither you accept them as your mother in law and grandmother in law right ?

Roli looks on ..

Rajendra: first you accept this as your family , try to understand them , try to mingle with them .. give them a chance to know who are you... then automatically you will see a mother In your mother in law and a grandmother in your grandmother in law .. I can’t guarantee you that there won’t be any arguing or fighting in between but yeah remember no family is perfect. Family is not only defined by last name or blood it is also defined by commitments and love . So first you have to reserve a place for yourself in their hearts and then you see .. how magical your life will be with blessings and curses ..

Roli : curses ?!

Rajendra: isn’t it obvious that when there is some misunderstanding or fight .. they will curse each other not directly though but at least in their minds . So first you should recognise yourself as a daughter in law then you fill full your duties ... okay so I Hope you have got at least a bit of idea what you have to do now .

Roli : yes .. papa ji

Rajendra (smiles ) : good .. ok then catch you later ..

He takes the two framed paintings which he had brought down from his room to keep it the store room as he wanted to keep another painting which he had brought recently in his room .

Roli volunteers to help him and carries those paintings and Rajendra shows her the way to store room .

They both go towards the store room .. Rajendra says roli to keep those paintings in that last old wooden shelf . Roli nods her head and keeps it as he said but when turns around to return back she unknowingly trips on a chair and old framed photo fell down which were kept above another cupboard which she held for support . Roli hits her head for the mess she did and apologises to Rajendra and starts picking up those photos .

It was then she notices a photo where her father Jamnalal and Rajendra standing next to each other putting hands on each other’s shoulder with a wide smile .

Roli : papa ji you and my father in one photo ?? You too are rivals right ? I mean were rivals right ?

Rajendra takes that photo from her and wipes the dust from it and smiles seeing it .

Rajendra : haven’t you heard friends becoming rivals ??

Roli’s eyes went wide and jaw dropped down hearing that .

Roli : y-you both were friends ?!

Rajendra: yes. Those were good old times ..

Roli saw the next photo .. it was group photo of diwedi and Bhardwaj family .. and then there was a photo where a little boy was holding a hand of a little girl who was in turn was holding a bunches of balloons . She recognised that the little girl in that photo was her .. but that boy .. she pointed to that boy and asked Rajendra who was it ?

Rajendra: that is Siddhant .

Roli ( shouts ) : whaaat ?!

Rajendra : yes . You know we used to be family friends too .. I have seen you growing in front of my eyes .. as you were little that time you might have not remembered those .. but later somethings happened which changed everything.. and turned us into rivals .

Then Rajendra gets a phone call so he goes out to talk . And roli was yet to come out of that shock that she and Siddhant had a good bonding once upon a time .

She kept that photo aside and saw so many photos of hers and Siddhant .. there was one in which little Siddhant was helping roli to wear her shoes .

Roli smirked seeing that and took that photo to her room .

After two hours , Siddhant reached home and went to his room . As usual he saw roli sitting in the couch lost in her dream world . He shook his head in despair and went to freshen up and then changed into casuals .

Roli then came out of her dream world hearing Siddhant’s phone ringing and saw sid there in the room .

Seeing him she imagined the great mafia king helping her to put her slipper as he did in his childhood and smiled .

Siddhant who was talking in the phone saw her smiling through the mirror got a bit surprised seeing her smiling . Once he was done talking in the phone , he turned towards roli ,

Siddhant : hello mrs.mafia queen why are you smiling like an idiot now ?

Roli : why ? To smile also do I need your permission or what ?

Siddhant : I don’t mind if you ask permission..

Roli frowns ..

Siddhant : by the way , what were you thinking and smiling ?

Roli : nothing .. I just imagined you bending on your knees and helping me wear my slipper while I will be sitting like a queen .

Siddhant : what non sense ? Me ? helping you to wear your slipper ? Are yo....

Roli ( interrupted him ): just like that day

Siddhant raised his eyebrows ..

Siddhant : which day ?

Roli : you said right.. mafia kings have sharp memories .. so think and find yourself .

Siddhant : you..

Sujatha calls them down interrupting their conversation as a guest have come..

They both went down and sees Rajveer standing with a smile .

Edited by Andetheres - 3 years ago
Andetheres thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smily_Quinn

💔💔💔soorarai pottru ni paakalaiya? Thappu pannitiye ande thappu pannitiye...odi po paaru first 😂

Innaiku patuthaen akka 😂