TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good. No more soft p>rn in the name of ott

Sunflower234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

No. You people are getting way too much nonsense content riddled with unnecessary violence, Hindu phobic and nudity stuff. All this is infecting your dirty minds that needs to be kept in check. Enough of freedom of speech & expression through TV medium. Good decision. Screw all the liberandus.

Just few days BJP supporters were crying for freedom of speech and expression in Arnab case.

Itni hypocrisy laate Kahan se ho.

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunflower234

Just few days BJP supporters were crying for freedom of speech and expression in Arnab case.

Itni hypocrisy laate Kahan se ho.

I don't know about others, but Arnab definitely deserves jail time for his behavior. Being a well known journalist, he ought to behave in the most sensible, professional and ethical way as possible as he has some reaponsibility towards the public. He is far from that. 

Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrustNo1

Good. No more soft p>rn in the name of ott

Not just OTT..Online news portals too , more significantly :

"New Delhi: 

The government has issued an order bringing online news portals and content providers such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Hotstar under the Information and Broadcasting ministry. The notification, signed by President Ram Nath Kovind, was issued on Monday. The government regulations also apply to news on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram." - https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/government-brings-online-news-portals-content-providers-under-information-and-broadcasting-ministry-issues-notification-2323641

So to curb fake news , Hinduphobic news , p0rn news , anti-national news or what narrative handed out to IT cell to cover up muzzling of last few remaining sources of exposing facts about current BJP regime what BJP controlled media desist to reveal ??

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Some blind fans would be happy.

I think corrupted censor board needs money so they want to control ott.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why each and everything is getting thrown out of bollywood forum? 

You are not allowed to dicuss anything there?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

To certain extent, it's a welcome decision.

Because there is too much violence and unnecessary s*x scenes in evey web series .. and they are shot so so badly , that sometimes one feels to watch the real p**n instead of this fake scenes.

But, freedom of speech and expression should not be controlled.

I think web is the best medium to express ur thoughts. Just watch the movie The serious men, web series like special ops, aarya. They were so well written and directed. 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I agree web series goes overboard many times but I don't agree with this decision. The web series have just 10-20 episodes and they don't wrong things but actually make aware of wrong things and reality. Why don't they ban regressive TV shows that run past 5 years and 3000 episodes? Why don't they end TRP system which is carried out by just seeing what those 30000 families in whose TRP meters are installed watch? At least web series show what actually happens and dony glorify anything but most of TV shows give wrong messages and glorify abusive male leads. What about that? When are they going to force good TV shows to end abruptly just because they get low TRPs?

PS: I am against censoring of web series but I want Ullu App to be banned as they gave very bikhar and sleazy content which even ruins the image of many famous TV actors who plays part in those shows. Also some of Alt Balaji shows should be banned for unnecessary vulgar and sleazy content.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I'm not a kid to be told what I should watch or not. But you bhakts and your godi government would not understand that as you think everyone else in India including adults have an IQ of a 10 year old and you need to parent them.

Edited by Leprechaun - 3 years ago