Originally posted by: Manisha_IF

himare chahne na chahne se kya hoga Rishi

Jo CVs chahega wo hoga na

Woh toh sach hai Maaaniiii

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47

Look if he tries to harm Ridhima in his revenge game then that will be very stupid kyuki Ridhima ka apna kuch hai nhi iss game me usko jo ulta fulta samajh aaraha h kuch v kare ja rahi hai and agar Vansh ko kuch v hota hai to Ridhima k bachne ka koi chance hi nhi h kyuki sab uski jaan k bhukhe h be it Aryan Ishani Anupriya chachi and even Kabir wont back off from killing her so Vansh ko v ye samajhna hoga ki right now koi v big step lene se pehle Ridhima ko safe karna jaruri h......

And cliff se girna and all will be his plan to expose every ones motive

I am saying the same thing he will never harm her. Vansh may hate her scold her punish her but she will never harm her.I will b more than happy if it is a riansh plan.Par sab k lagta hai show barbad ho chuka hai aur Ab kabir aur riddhima ki shadi ho jayegi.
Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I am saying the same thing he will never harm her. Vansh may hate her scold her punish her but she will never harm her.I will b more than happy if it is a riansh plan.Par sab k lagta hai show barbad ho chuka hai aur Ab kabir aur riddhima ki shadi ho jayegi.

No they didn't tell kabir aur riddhima ka shadi ho jayega..Just think if vansh died,who ll b the owner of his properties .. so obvious riddhima who is officially wife of vansh ll get everything on her name.. then wat way anubir get hold on the properties wen riddhima is alive.. may b they try to frame her for vansh death or they may try to kill her..

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No they didn't tell kabir aur riddhima ka shadi ho jayega..Just think if vansh died,who ll b the owner of his properties .. so obvious riddhima who is officially wife of vansh ll get everything on her name.. then wat way anubir get hold on the properties wen riddhima is alive.. may b they try to frame her for vansh death or they may try to kill her..

[/QUOTE

Vansh ko pata hai ki enemies are hawk eyed over his property.And heknows that the immediate target will b his wife or family.

Even if he had made a will ir power of attorney in the name of Riddhima they will never b able to kill her. Bcoz kuch aisa clause hoga ki agar Riddhima mar gayi toh property will go to charity or to his sisters or to any orphanage . Kabir chaha ke vi Riddhima ko nhi mar payega kyunki vansh janta hai ki agar woh mar jata hai toh uski dushman uski family ko harm karega isilye zaroor usne koi loop hole banaya hai jski wajah se Riddhima kokabir nhi mar payega....

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I started watching this show for getting an intense love story of a mafia boss..

Na intensity hai nahi mafia hai🤢

I m just losing interest nowsmiley44

Pavi10989 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ll see.. next kya hota h..But one thing is sure we gonna watch crying scenes of riddhima in every episodes here after... Whole family ll make her life hell now..Even sia..Feeling pity for her..this girl wanted to live a juz simple life..but now...bechari... galat insan se pyaar karne ki saza milre h